Stores > PetFlow
  • PetFlow

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review PetFlow by clicking a star below.
2017-04-13

Good products, Bad Customer Service

"Products are good and selection is also good, they do carry some good vitamins and such, but I've had 2 customer service problems, once with a return and once with a payment issue. Could have been handled better."

2017-02-23

Negative five star rating.

"Purchased dog treats that were recommended as a treat that also cleaned the dog's teeth.
This product caused my dog to almost choke to death. I called to file a complaint and spoke to Lauren. She flatly refused to allow me to return a package that had been opened. When I requested to speak to her supervisor she turned me down. Never have had a store refuse to
refund the purchase price of a product that proved to be unsatisfactory.

WILL NEVER DEAL WITH SELLER AGAIN.

2017-01-27

NOT fast shipping

" I submitted my order for prescription flea medication on a Thursday, my Vet faxed over the same day. The following Monday got a message they hadn't received my vets script, called and found out they had received it Thursday. Did I get one day shipping as compensation for the delay? No. Did I get two day shipping to help me get my flea medication in time? No. I got "priority shipping" which I was told was 3 to 5 days. The email I received confirming shipping stated my already late flea medication would not arrive for one whole week. Will never order from them again."

2017-01-07

Delays in shipping

"Ordered two cat kidney diet supplements needing vet prescription. Company only obtained vet permission on one holding order in limbo for many days. When finally called Petflow when order had not arrived, told order would be delayed further because of the second order being overlooked. Will use another pet supply company from now on."

2017-01-03

The charged an inactive/cancelled card

"Before I could call and cancel autoship, they charged the inactive card that was on file. Let me repeat....they charged an INACTIVE card that was on file. This was a card (M/C) that I can't even use to get gas because it was replaced with a new card (Visa).

Now, my budget and bill payments are thrown off and I don't know if I can get groceries this week, since the refund has not been processed in a timely fashion. They should have never been able to push a charge through with the card on file.

2016-09-04

Awesome Company

"I am surprised at the negative reviews. I began ordering from this company for prescription Royal Canin cat food in May 2016 and I found Petflow to have excellent customer service via phone and online chat, excellent prices and discounts and super fast shipping. My first order took 2 business days to verify and then I received my order the next day. For veterinary diets you may find that the standard discounts do not apply but if you select auto ship you will get 30% off your first order. You can cancel at any time but when I called to advise that I would be cancelling auto ship since I can check online sales monthly to see if there was a cheaper price, I was given a discount on all future shipments. I also don't have to pay sales tax or shipping so I really save a lot! Petflow was recommended to me by my aunt and we have both been very happy."

2016-07-21

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad COMPANY

"Ordered prescription canine food for dog with cancer at vet's suggestion. Promised order would ship same day. That schedule was reflected in my PetFlow account for six days until I received an email stating PetFlow was experiencing problem having vet verify prescription. Called customer service and was told new orders sometimes take longer. I asked why I was not contacted earlier since the food was needed for the dog's health and healing and never received any other response. Contacted vet and was told PetFlow never contacted vet for approval. Ordered online with another pet food retailer and received food next day."

2016-04-03

20% off everything and there are exclusions?? it's one or the other not both!!

"When an establishment is going to promote a 20% off everything that means there are no exclusions!!!! Look up the word "everything"!!!! When you say 20% of everything and then in fine print there are exclusions......that's not "everything"......this is what i would consider false advertising!!! If there are exclusions, DON"T use the word "everything"!"

2015-08-17

"I placed an order for dog food on Friday Aug 7 & received notice that it would be shipped on Monday Aug 10. Received notice Tuesday August 11 11:50 a.m. that order had been shipped. Received another notice an hour later Tuesday August 11 that the product was out of stock in the facility nearest me & was being shipped from New Jersey and to expect an additional 2-3 additional business days.

Fed Ex attempted delivery on Saturday Aug 15 but did not leave the order when there was no one here to receive it and would attempt to deliver next business day. But guess what - Monday's aren't business days according to the contract between Pet Flow & FedEx. Delivery is now scheduled for Tuesday August 18, 11 days after placing the order.

If the item could not be delivered in a timely manner from the facility nearest me then Pet Flow should have been proactive to contact me. This is why an attempt to save money by ordering online has failed as I spend time tracking the order, calling FedEx, calling Pet Flow as well as money, gas to purchase the item at my local pet supply store.

This is poor customer service. No attempt was made by Customer Service to reconcile the situation other than to tell me they would make note of it in the system. I've cancelled all future reorders. Customers beware - you must call the company to cancel Autoship.

2015-05-23

"Do NOT order anything from this place! First, it will be on back order for stuff they say they have in stock. Second, They will ship you the wrong item and when you want to return it they will charge you return shipping. "

2015-05-16

"What nonsense! I cancelled my order even before sending it in, because they mislead about discounts. The "wow30" (allegedly a 30% discount) is nonsense. They expect you to set up "auto delivery" of products in order to get the discount which is UP TO 30%. (My discount as 19%) Rip off! Additionally, they say "get $12 discount on your purchase by sharing on Facebook." I later see that someone else must purchase from these thieves before you get the $12. These are all "minor details" that are outlined in the "tiny text." Forget you, Petflow. You can kiss my pet jackass. "

2015-03-05

"Fantastic service, incredibly fast shipping times. It's very easy to change shipping dates and add/remove products. I'm surprised others have had so many issues, I've never had a problem and just spoke with customer service for the first time (FedEx screwed up shipping), they immediately rectified the situation and kept me updated. I buy Orijen for my pets, the prices here are the best I've seen. "

2015-03-04

"I ordered Blue Basic dog food from them, little over 2 weeks ago. When I printed my reciept from them, they had changed my order to the Blue Buffalo Life Protection Fomula. I called to cancel my order, they told me it had shipped already. Went to check on the order today, and they have no record of me even ordering it. They have taken already taken the money out of the bank. I still have not recieved the food. I'm never ordering from PetFlow ever again."

2015-02-26

"Non-existent customer service. I had to switch dog food brands and forgot to change my order. I was willing to eat that order since it was my mistake. Although other company's with autoship send a notification the week prior to shipping to remind you and update any changes.

The issue began when I found the new food was nearly $20 more per bag than other sources. I tried to cancel my future orders but could not. I tried to contact customer service but was unable to reach anyone. I must continue to try but in the meantime, I am sending a certified letter to Petflow and I have notified my credit card company that any further charges are unauthorized.

2015-02-19

"PetFlow prices and shipping is fine. My frustration came with trying to cancel the auto-ship program. They make you call them or email in order to cancel, and then they try to keep you from cancelling. I told customer service that I would continue to order as I needed the items - I just found it inconvenient to use auto-ship since it was a pain to have to go in and change product quantities, items, or ship date. The service rep cancelled my auto-ship, but apologized for not being able to keep my business. She didn't pay attention at all to what I said about simply changing to a non auto-ship method. My dissatisfaction with the service rep will likely have me shopping elsewhere although I was okay with the products and prices."

Share PetFlow's store rating

PetFlow is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PetFlow is not a merchant member
PetFlow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!