Stores > 1800eMart
  • 1800eMart

Voice your opinion! Review 1800eMart by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2007-10-08

"Ordered toner for my MFC. It arrived with black soot all over the box, the merchandise was defective and could in no way be used. I called CS (probably spoke to owner, sales rep, CS manager, all the same people) would not hear about refunding shipping, I don't see why I should be responsible for covering shipping for defective goods that shouldn't go out in the first place "

2007-08-08

"I ordered a set of ink cartridges for my Epson printer. They were less than $4.00 each, arrived in two days, and work fine. I will shop here any time I need ink. "

2007-05-31

"I've ordered twice from them. Replacement digital camera batteries. Received within days and both batteries work great.

I recommend

2007-05-25

"Beware of this SCAM store. They sell inferior "imported" product that do not work. They refuse to exchange. I got stuck with a worthless battery for a nikon camera. You get what you pay for. Live and learn!"

2007-02-17

"These guys are awesome. I ordered a battery, charger, and cable for my Canon ZR700. Not only did I get a great price, but I got the goods in 2 days from CA to NYC. My only complaint is that these guys don't sell a wider variety of stuff. Heck, I would buy just about anything from them."

2007-02-16

"Ordered two Epson ink cartridges for $3 apiece with free shipping, worried that I might be getting scammed since elsewhere they sold for $20+. They showed up two days later - these were not OEM, but so far they've been working great. Highly satisfied and I'm excited to recommend them. "

2007-01-22

"This is just the kind of reseller one should look for, when shopping online.

Their site isn't exactly the most beautiful thing in the world, but don't let it fool you! The prices are just right, the shipping is free, and they process orders fast. On top of all that, they do their best to fix problems.

I had ordered 2 Razr V3 batteries from this company. When I got the batteries in, they were the wrong ones. I returned the batteries to them, and they will be sending me out the correct ones. My only (small) complaint, is that I wish the RMA processing was a bit faster. I understand nobody wants to send out a replacement before they get the old ones back, but I had people waiting for these batteries for over a week.

Still, the initial processing and delivery speeds were second to none. Definately doing business with this company in the future.

2006-05-18

"I purchased a couple of batteries. Their prices were very good, the shipping was free, and they shipped it very quickly."

2006-04-26

"I had a very pleasant experience buying a Sony NP-QM71 equivalent battery from them. I knew from the outset that this was not a sony brand but a compatible one and hence was priced way below the brand name product. The first battery I received turned out almost DOA but the folks at 1800emart were quick to replace it for me. Overall a very pleasant experience. I will definitely do business with them again."

Share 1800eMart's store rating

1800eMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1800eMart is not a merchant member
1800eMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!