Stores > 1991Inc
  • 1991Inc

Voice your opinion! Review 1991Inc by clicking a star below.
2017-04-25

they stole my kids and took my money not a good company for selling kids

"i order to buy 5 Asian kids from their site and i have not revived any of the merchandise i have paid for, they're a scam do not trust im out 512.21 usd for this they will pay for they're poor service "

2015-11-09

"I ordered a sweater on 11/27/14 it is now 11/09/15 and have still not received my $75 order. This company is an absolute joke. "

2015-08-22

"The worst store! I ordered one package 2 years ago that came in 3 months. I posted it and they were offering to give me a shoutout. So I figured since they were SO nice, I should order again. 9 MONTHS IT TOOK TO GET THESE CLOTHES. I sent the DM's, Emails, nothing. So i decided to order 2 other things so they maybe would see my previous order. After the 9 months that it took for the 3 shirts to come. They charged my card for the other 2 things I ordered, and have not received them! I ordered them in February and it's now the end of August. ITS A SCAM"

2015-05-28

"I ordered a shirt in October 2014 and have not received it as of this writing. I think this store should be banned from doing business as they are stealing your money"

2015-05-19

"This is the most unprofessional company ever. I ordered in December and it is now may.. I have emailed numerous times and majority no response. The few times they have responded it was to say my order would shit the following week and they also had the odasity to tell me I don't need to email them!.. I believe when you take my money in December I have the right to email you until I have my merchandise or my money back!.. Tried to do business with an up and coming company but this one was REALLY BAD!!!"

2015-05-16

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Can not say enough bad things about this company. I am now out $57 USD for an order I placed but never received! Save your money and all the hassle on fighting for your money back, don't order from this store! I honestly think you should be able to put in negative stars >:("

2015-05-03

"WARNING, do not buy from this scam company.
Ordered an item in September for my granddaughter's 16th birthday in November and received it in May. EIGHT months to get an item. Would not let me cancel my order. Sure their policy states no cancellations, but seriously, eight months.

2015-05-01

"This Company SUCKS.......... Took 7 months to get and does not look like what I ordered.......... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY..... CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE ARE VERY NASTY"

2015-04-28

"My delivery took 7 months, and i have just revived it today. After paying ½ the price of the product on toll...
My product looks like it has been through 200 washes and laid to dry in the sun. Everything is pixilated and the colors is very faded. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

2015-04-20

"DO NOT ORDER. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. I ordered something in November, It is now the end of April and it is still not here. They have replied to a few of my emails saying "only a couple more weeks" followed by some bullshit excuse about certain items shipping at certain times and then they just stopped responding all together and I still don't have my package. I don't even want to give this horrible company 1 star because they do not even deserve that. Take some business/customer service courses before trying to start a company. "

2015-04-20

"After six months of waiting, and a dozen or more emails telling me it would only be a couple a of more weeks, and one email telling me they would refund my money, i have finally received my order!!!! And...it was the wrong thing. I don't expect to get a reply to my most recent email regarding thier error. Buyer beware, this company is a bottom of the barrel type and i had known that when i ordered i would have spent money elsewhere."

2015-04-19

"the worst customer care ever, 7 months of waiting my order, every time when i wrote the email with question about my order they answered nothing or something like blah-blah "soon". So now after 7 months i receive the email about shipping of my order but tracking number do not work plus on they web site the enter on client account is disappeared"

2015-04-14

"1991inc is seriously the worst excellence I've ever had with online shopping. It's been 6 months since I placed my order and I still haven't received anything. This business needs to be shut down, as they are out right frauds and thieves. They will steal your money and you will not receive your order. Their customer service is a fictional thing. I've never once gotten a response from them. Save your money and don't let them fraud you. This company is an absolute joke and should face the legal repercussions."

2015-04-09

"I followed the company on a Twitter account. i loved every piece of clothing there was. so at the time i was ignorant and though "hey 10$ for this shirt and 3 others, YAS" but no. its been three weeks. and the account blocked me off of twitter. ITS A SCAM. do not fall for it. if you paid for items and haven't gotten them, call your bank and explain your situation. hopefuly they will help."

2015-04-07

"Placed order for sweatshirt on 12/9/2014. It is now 4/7/2015 and guess what? Nothing. Can't get a hold of these fuckers either. No response to emails. What someone needs to do is hack their website and take them down. If I had the know how I would do it but alas I do not. They obviously aren't held accountable for what they do. "

Share 1991Inc's store rating

1991Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1991Inc is not a merchant member
1991Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!