Stores > 1-800-Flowers

Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
2017-01-20

cute puppy

"you were fast! even when you called and said you may be delayed bc of a snow storm, I had to tell you they had already been delivered, I couldn't believe my order was taken care of in an hour! Thanks so much for making my nieces bday happy!"

This review was modified by tiffeeyore on January 20 2017 01:00:03 PM

2017-01-19

On Time Flowers

"40 years is a long time with someone so you don't want the flowers to be late or crunched. Neither was the case, so happy."

This review was modified by h5thomas on January 19 2017 01:30:03 PM

2017-01-15

Service with dedication.

"We needed to send flowers for a wake and service that was happening right after a holiday -- and amidst snowy weather and hazardous travel conditions. The flowers were beautiful, and the delivery was as promised."

This review was modified by Gioia66 on January 15 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-01-13

My Favorite Aunt's Funeral

"You guys did a very nice job in delivering the order on time at the Funeral Home. I was not there due to the great distance needed to travel but my relatives said that the arrangement looked great. Very nice job and you made me feel a bit better under these very sad circumstances."

This review was modified by LouisI on January 13 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-13

Friend was pleased!!

"The flowers were said to be lovely. I appreciate the tracking and notification options very much! I do wish there were more arrangement options for local delivery service, as opposed to boxed flowers."

This review was modified by K...D... on January 13 2017 11:45:03 AM

2017-01-11

Sunshine in a box!

"My Sister loved the beauteous yellow rose bouquet. The flowers were bright and perfect for a rainy morning pickup."

This review was modified by LORRIECZ on January 11 2017 08:03:51 AM

2017-01-09

ALWAYS DELIVERD ON TIME EVEN WITH A SHORT NOTICE

"I purchased flowers for a friend and a family memeber who had lot a love one. Both I was given a short notice and I couldn't make it to the funeral so flowers are always nice.
Thanks for delivering on time with special flowers for a special occassion

This review was modified by lagirl50 on January 09 2017 06:26:41 AM

2017-01-01

What my friend received was Not what I paid for!

"Sadly the order I placed for my friend was nothing like I ordered. I paid for a beautiful Christmas arrangements with roses & a decorative vase filled with gold ornaments and she did not have single rose in her order & the "vase" was nothing close to what was ordered. While the arrangement she rcvd was ok, it was all carnations and another filler flower that was a step up from a carnation. Nothing close to a rose! I immediately contacted 1800flowers and was told this would be corrected the very next day and once again was let down. She did not receive the correct order. She didn't receive anything & I did not receive a phone call from the florist. I understand the demand during the holidays is great and maybe changes need to be made @ the discretion of the florist, however, those changes should be comparable to what was originally ordered and paid for! I contacted 1800flowers for yet a 3rd chance to correct this & again-the order was not fulfilled. I was then told I'd receive a refund. I'm still waiting. While I've had many wonderful experiences with 1800flowers, this leaves me feeling very discouraged. My initial contact with customer service has always been great however the follow through has been disappointing. What they've said would be done didn't happen, three times. I know they are not the ones making the arrangements however I feel they should follow up with their contracted florists to make sure their promises are kept. "

This review was modified by MissTF on January 01 2017 02:04:16 PM

2016-12-30

Good service and accurate delivery.

"Good service and accurate delivery. The products delivered, should however have been a little better, according to the price."

This review was modified by bjornarped on December 30 2016 03:01:12 AM

2016-12-28

fantastic

"Everyone noticed the Tree arrangement and loved it, plus had to inspect to see if tree was real boxwood, We still do not know."

2016-12-27

Not what I expected

"I ordered a beautiful bouquet, paid for the full large, and that was not what was delivered. The bouquet looked similar, but definitely did not look like a large, and definitely not worth the price that I paid for it. I was extremely dissatisfied that it did not look nearly as full as the picture had shown."

This review was modified by VanessaLindsey on December 27 2016 01:24:00 PM

Poughkeepsie, NY
2016-12-26

Mostly satisfied with what I ordered

"I ordered a Waterford Christmas ornament and a basket of fruit, cookies and candy as a gift for my mom and dad. The packaging was good and nothing arrived damaged or broken. The ornament arrived a couple of days prior to the requested delivery date and the basket arrived a day later than the requested date but both were here in time for Christmas Eve, which was my intent, so no real issue there. I was disappointed in the quality of the ornament as it didn't look as nice as it appeared online and definitely didn't seem to be worth what I paid for it. Basically, you're paying for the Waterford name. The box it came in was nicely done but the ornament itself was cheap looking and quite honestly I have ornaments on our tree that were 1/10th the cost and look just as good. I was hoping for something more upscale like my Swarovski ornaments. The food basket was nice although being packaged up in shrink wrap it doesn't look like the picture (which I knew, having received this type of gift in the past) but I suppose you could have it delivered, unpack it and arrange it yourself before you give it to someone. I purchased the deal that gives me free shipping for the next year since the cost of that was close to the shipping charges of the two items so it was a wash on this order and will save me money if I order again. Most of the time, it's the high cost of shipping that makes me reluctant to order from these types of merchants. I would probably order flowers or gift baskets again from 1800flowers but would hesitate to order merchandise like the ornament again."

2016-12-17

Christmas cheer!

"Ordered grandma Christmas flowers after she came home from the hospital. They were exactly as pictured and she absolutely loved them! Thank you so much! "

This review was modified by Seebustos on December 17 2016 08:36:05 PM

2016-12-14

Family Was Happy with the Arrangement

"I wasn't able to attend the funeral, but the family contacted me to tell me the arrangement was beautiful and looked just like the illustration I'd sent. I was very happy to hear that since the arrangement was for a dear aunt who had just recently turned 100. "

2016-12-12

"My order was delivered to the wrong address but the very nice lady who lives blocks away from me brought it to my home. I realize it isn't the fault of the vendor, but perhaps they should consider using a different one. Anyone else who has a taste for expensive steaks and no conscience could have easily kept my order instead of going to the trouble of actually reading the address on the package and delivering it correctly."

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!