Stores > 1-800-Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1-800-Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-04-05

Awful outsourcing and terrible customer service

"1800 flowers is a sorry excuse for a company. They outsourced my order to a local florist. The florist then confirmed the delivery when in fact nothing was ever delivered. After a week of arguing with them they said they would replace the order. The dumb **** hired the same stupid people. Again, delivery confirmation and no actual delivery. Their solution, a 50% discount on my next order. No refund, no inquiry into the fake local florist. The foreign terrosists that answer 1800 flowers phones are the reason for the demise of this country. Skip 1800 flowers next time and give your money to a local florist who will be sure to take pride in their work and get the job done. "

2017-04-01

Great Experience

"I purchased flowers for my wife for her birthday. They were perfect!!"

2017-03-26

When You Can't Be There Its a Nice Way to Say You Care

"My cousin who was celebrating a major birthday really loved the arrangement and balloon, and most importantly the thought behind it. The arrangement wasn't exactly as shown in the website picture, but my cousin sent me a pic via the cell phone, and it was fresh and lovely just the same. I'm a happy camper, and I would do it again for a special occasion."

2017-03-17

what Delivery?????

"Ordered a fruit arrangement to be delivered to kids in a room at a Disney resort.. Never delivered. Talked to customer service they said they would take care of it the next day.......Never delivered. Don't use these guys unless you want to throw away $110"

2017-03-13

Perfection in a vase!

"Loved the service! Loved the flowers! This was a business gift to a special client, and the order was delivered promptly and exactly as the photo showed. Well done! I've already recommended this company to others."

2017-03-11

Very nice but ...

"The arrangement was quite nice, visually appealing with nice colors and placement but for $130 I expected something considerably larger."

2017-03-10

LOVE

"love this website it has never let me down on this day i needed flowers delivered in two days and i needed them there by 945am for a funeral they made it happen "

2017-03-10

Cute but exactly as pictured

"I ordered the get-well arrangement with the white carnation red cross dog. It came out well but apparently the florist did not have the red medical bag pictured so substituted a sticker. The recipient was pleased."

2017-03-09

Happy Birthday with a Bang!

"This was our first time using this company to celebrate a birthday in our family. The gift that this company provided, was of great quality and quantity at an affordable price."

2017-03-07

coming up roses

"the two vases of roses/other flower arrangements was enjoyed by my mother for her 81st birthday. She was thrilled to receive two flower arrangements that day."

2017-03-06

Beautiful Flowers

"The flowers received looked just like the pictures on the internet. They arrived in excellent condition looking fresh and beautiful."

2017-02-27

Chosen Delivery Date Means Nothing!

"I chose a date, upon paying for the order all seemed fine. Until the delivery date arrived and nothing. I talked to customer service where the man said I must be reading the date wrong. Because that makes NO SENSE at all. Recipient did receive their gift, it was just received late. "

2017-02-27

terrible experience, horrible e-commerce

"1-800 flowers is a huge mess, and their "e-commerce" process is a joke compared to modern sites. The ordering process online is clunky, and then they give you no line of sight at all to delivery or tracking. Their email says "track order" but it's not tracking at all! They simply repeat back your order information. Please don't pretend to have tracking! Join the modern world for gosh sakes!! Amazon can track everything, so can Uber, etc. But you do one thing, flowers, and you can't track orders??? Stupid! Also, they don't deliver on time, at all. They mucked up my orders twice, couldn't delivery when promised. Shoddy service, and the phone reps are hard to understand too. In faireness, they gave me a full refund the first time, and apologized the second time; but honestly I'd rather not have a problem the first time around at all. A hugely out-dated business model, don't bother!"

2017-02-24

Perfect!!!

"The roses were perfect and lasted for a week, at least.
What a deal!

2017-02-21

Did NOT look like the picture

"I bought this flower arrangement for my mother in law for Valentines Day. We traveled to visit her the weekend after valentines day. I was shocked when i saw the arrangement. It didn't look anything like the picture. I was going to call and complain the following day until my mother in law pointed out that it did have 3 types of flowers in it. Two of them were so close in color that I didn't even notice. The bottom line is I paid $70(deliv included) and did not think that the arrangement was worth it. I will chose wiser the next time. If only... "

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!