Stores > 1-800-Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1-800-Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-03-10

Cute but exactly as pictured

"I ordered the get-well arrangement with the white carnation red cross dog. It came out well but apparently the florist did not have the red medical bag pictured so substituted a sticker. The recipient was pleased."

2017-03-09

Happy Birthday with a Bang!

"This was our first time using this company to celebrate a birthday in our family. The gift that this company provided, was of great quality and quantity at an affordable price."

2017-03-07

coming up roses

"the two vases of roses/other flower arrangements was enjoyed by my mother for her 81st birthday. She was thrilled to receive two flower arrangements that day."

2017-03-06

Beautiful Flowers

"The flowers received looked just like the pictures on the internet. They arrived in excellent condition looking fresh and beautiful."

2017-02-27

Chosen Delivery Date Means Nothing!

"I chose a date, upon paying for the order all seemed fine. Until the delivery date arrived and nothing. I talked to customer service where the man said I must be reading the date wrong. Because that makes NO SENSE at all. Recipient did receive their gift, it was just received late. "

2017-02-27

terrible experience, horrible e-commerce

"1-800 flowers is a huge mess, and their "e-commerce" process is a joke compared to modern sites. The ordering process online is clunky, and then they give you no line of sight at all to delivery or tracking. Their email says "track order" but it's not tracking at all! They simply repeat back your order information. Please don't pretend to have tracking! Join the modern world for gosh sakes!! Amazon can track everything, so can Uber, etc. But you do one thing, flowers, and you can't track orders??? Stupid! Also, they don't deliver on time, at all. They mucked up my orders twice, couldn't delivery when promised. Shoddy service, and the phone reps are hard to understand too. In faireness, they gave me a full refund the first time, and apologized the second time; but honestly I'd rather not have a problem the first time around at all. A hugely out-dated business model, don't bother!"

2017-02-24

Perfect!!!

"The roses were perfect and lasted for a week, at least.
What a deal!

2017-02-21

Did NOT look like the picture

"I bought this flower arrangement for my mother in law for Valentines Day. We traveled to visit her the weekend after valentines day. I was shocked when i saw the arrangement. It didn't look anything like the picture. I was going to call and complain the following day until my mother in law pointed out that it did have 3 types of flowers in it. Two of them were so close in color that I didn't even notice. The bottom line is I paid $70(deliv included) and did not think that the arrangement was worth it. I will chose wiser the next time. If only... "

2017-02-20

My Go-To place for flowers

"Always happy with 1800 Flowers. They always deliver on time with no issues."

2017-02-18

Never delivered on the day scheduled, but said they did !

"Just received my flowers that my son ordered for Valentines, they could not deliver until the day after... waited home all day. NO FLOWERS. Now my flowers were delivered and they look NOTHING like the ones that my son ordered ($120)! No purple flowers to set arrangement off .... they stuck small roses in with the larger ones (the main roses are medium size) and the clear glass vase has dirty water plus can tell the flowers were just stuck in! AWFUL. Wish I could show the picture of the flowers, and what they are supposed to look like. WORSE of all ... They actually were made up by Jacksonville, FL 1-800-flowers 10920 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32256!!! Horrible, some of the flowers are not even fresh, some of the blooms fell off and they were just delivered. THESE people had plenty of time to get what was ordered in stock. I asked the woman when she handed them to me ... is this the largest size because my son ordered the $120 arrangement... She said yes, the price is because of the roses. I will try & post pictures of what was delivered & what they were supposed to look like... Do yourselves a favor & order from Telefloria or ProFlowers. ps... we were told they would confirm all in emails regarding the delivery and never did !

2017-02-17

Last time I go with 1800flowers

"The flowers showed up and they were absolutely beautiful, but the service was absolutely unacceptable. I received a notification TWO HOURS BEFORE the flowers were ACTUALLY delivered, saying they had arrived, and then spent the two hours before they REALLY arrived WAITING ON HOLD to talk to a representative. I asked some questions SEVERAL days before the order was supposed to show up and I STILL never heard back. In addition to that, the flowers were delivered AFTER 8:00pm which seems like unacceptable of an hour to be delivering.

Anyways, its a real shame because of how amazing the flowers were, but even the BEST product can easily be taken down by the WORST customer service.

2017-02-17

The "permanent" flower

"I gave her the Waterford Rose this year as something different than live flowers. It came packaged with the utmost care and the Waterford box is elegant. Well worth changing it up."

2017-02-16

Worst service ever for flowers !

"nahyah, I got the same bs from them and they were supposed to deliver flowers to my mother for her 74th birthday and i was asked for her phone number. I said no, she is too old leave her alone. then they said they would call me back. I received no call back. So I called them back and they tried to offer me a discount. I called my bank to explain all this and my bank rep could not believe any company could be so unprofessional but asked if i wanted to dispute the charge, which I did.This is the worst worst place of business if you want flowers. Order from an FTD Florist and be safe."

poor customer service

"After ordering flowers for Valentines a week early, when they arrived the card had a wrong name included with my husbands name. When I brought this to the attention of the customer service department, their response was, "after careful review the card was sent Gary and Patti" clearly they have no clue what the card said because it clearly said "Gary and Phil". I am so disappointed in the customer service at this company, I use them a lot for sending flowers to family but will certainly try to find a company that will respond accordingly with correct information. So disappointed."

2017-02-16

Missed delivery and a few busted flowers

"When my wife opened the flowers, two roses had their flower completely fall off. In addition, the delivery day was missed. It's a shame the shipping charge is so high for missed deadlines."

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!