Stores > 1-800-Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1-800-Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-02-09

Horrible if you need to make a change

"Ordered as an early V-Day gift as my wife was going to be away on business Tuesday (V-Day through Thurs).

Put the order in early during the week and then was informed that there was a big snowstorm coming 8-15" of snow arriving just before rush hour throughout the work day so my wife's office would be closed.

Here is where it gets ugly -- communicating with them via email (clearly a communications barrier). Speak English but clearly do not understand English or what would be a normal problem.

So told I cannot cancel the order for Thursday but can reschedule for the next week when my wife is away. Really? Had to repeat myself numerous times with no resolution.

Called and told the order couldn't be changed to home address couldn't be changed to Friday. Finally after much argument order was cancelled. Although Thursday rolls around (8" of snow and counting) and here comes the email notification that Fedex is delivering the flowers to her office that is closed. Complete Idiots...

My wife was using 1800 Flowers to send my Mom gifts for special occasions and I told her we would find a local florist while down in Birdsboro PA as I never want to deal with another issue with this company ever again.

Outsourcing customer service on a product that runs $75-100+ for a special occasion and expecting people that don't understand the challenges in the US to make things right is a joke. I blame the CEO/owner/senior management for cutting costs in an area that is important to customer satisfaction.

To say my blood was boiling after 10 emails back and forth and them attempting to call me when my wife was at the house in the evening followed by complete incompetence the next day and the confirmed cancelled order shipping anyway is just above and beyond on the frustration level.

2017-02-06

Happy wife

"The flowers were fresh and beautiful. The misses couldn't be any happier. "

2017-02-01

Impressive flowers and customer service

"I send a lot of flowers! Girlfriend, daughters, mom, sister, and others. I've used several options, and am very happy with 1-800-flowers.com. I've been a very satisfied member (excellent flowers and vases and side gifts, free shipping, and other special offers) for a few years. I recently had an issue and talked with Customer Service (Johnny), and was so impressed with how they handled everything--thank you!
Steve

2017-02-01

Horrible Service

"I don't normally write bad reviews for business's however in this case I must take more of my time share my recent experience with 1800 Flowers. I'd also like to add that unfortunately this is not the first time I have had extremely bad service from this company. I will also state that this is the very last time time I will utilize this well known brand.

In a nut shell I ordered flowers for the birth of my Nephew with the expectation that the order would be sent that same day. I placed this order Monday at 10am the morning of the delivery. After countless phone calls, several different representatives, and one supervisor who finally came to the call ... My order still had not been delivered Noon on Weds!!

This same situation happened to me when my boyfriends mother was deathly ill in the hospital a year ago.

I would not wish these types of frustrations on anyone. This company could use a lot of training and hiring.

Please get it right!

2017-01-20

cute puppy

"you were fast! even when you called and said you may be delayed bc of a snow storm, I had to tell you they had already been delivered, I couldn't believe my order was taken care of in an hour! Thanks so much for making my nieces bday happy!"

2017-01-19

On Time Flowers

"40 years is a long time with someone so you don't want the flowers to be late or crunched. Neither was the case, so happy."

2017-01-15

Service with dedication.

"We needed to send flowers for a wake and service that was happening right after a holiday -- and amidst snowy weather and hazardous travel conditions. The flowers were beautiful, and the delivery was as promised."

2017-01-13

My Favorite Aunt's Funeral

"You guys did a very nice job in delivering the order on time at the Funeral Home. I was not there due to the great distance needed to travel but my relatives said that the arrangement looked great. Very nice job and you made me feel a bit better under these very sad circumstances."

2017-01-13

Friend was pleased!!

"The flowers were said to be lovely. I appreciate the tracking and notification options very much! I do wish there were more arrangement options for local delivery service, as opposed to boxed flowers."

2017-01-11

Sunshine in a box!

"My Sister loved the beauteous yellow rose bouquet. The flowers were bright and perfect for a rainy morning pickup."

2017-01-09

ALWAYS DELIVERD ON TIME EVEN WITH A SHORT NOTICE

"I purchased flowers for a friend and a family memeber who had lot a love one. Both I was given a short notice and I couldn't make it to the funeral so flowers are always nice.
Thanks for delivering on time with special flowers for a special occassion

2017-01-01

What my friend received was Not what I paid for!

"Sadly the order I placed for my friend was nothing like I ordered. I paid for a beautiful Christmas arrangements with roses & a decorative vase filled with gold ornaments and she did not have single rose in her order & the "vase" was nothing close to what was ordered. While the arrangement she rcvd was ok, it was all carnations and another filler flower that was a step up from a carnation. Nothing close to a rose! I immediately contacted 1800flowers and was told this would be corrected the very next day and once again was let down. She did not receive the correct order. She didn't receive anything & I did not receive a phone call from the florist. I understand the demand during the holidays is great and maybe changes need to be made @ the discretion of the florist, however, those changes should be comparable to what was originally ordered and paid for! I contacted 1800flowers for yet a 3rd chance to correct this & again-the order was not fulfilled. I was then told I'd receive a refund. I'm still waiting. While I've had many wonderful experiences with 1800flowers, this leaves me feeling very discouraged. My initial contact with customer service has always been great however the follow through has been disappointing. What they've said would be done didn't happen, three times. I know they are not the ones making the arrangements however I feel they should follow up with their contracted florists to make sure their promises are kept. "

2016-12-30

Good service and accurate delivery.

"Good service and accurate delivery. The products delivered, should however have been a little better, according to the price."

2016-12-28

fantastic

"Everyone noticed the Tree arrangement and loved it, plus had to inspect to see if tree was real boxwood, We still do not know."

2016-12-27

Not what I expected

"I ordered a beautiful bouquet, paid for the full large, and that was not what was delivered. The bouquet looked similar, but definitely did not look like a large, and definitely not worth the price that I paid for it. I was extremely dissatisfied that it did not look nearly as full as the picture had shown."

Share 1-800-Flowers's store rating

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1-800-Flowers is not a merchant member
1-800-Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!