Stores > 1stopbedrooms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1stopbedrooms by clicking a star below.
2017-09-07

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Sales support was excellent

2017-09-05

Just Excited.

"Just Great!!.. 1stopbedrooms made it possible for us. This Signature Brand its a great living room set.
The delivery guys made it to our home early and set it up for us, nice job. Surely we will enjoy them for years to come. Thanks

1stopbedrooms

"Ordering was quick and easy. Chat assistant was very helpful. Great prices!"

2017-09-03

just what i was looking for!

"after coming across your website while searching for some specific furniture, the chat window opened. the sales associate was very helpful and in about three minutes, the deal was done. thank you!"

So far so good!

"Well just purchased furniture. Have yet to receive it yet, so kind of hard to give it a 5 star yet. But everything is flowing well so far!"

2017-08-21

Great customer service

"Service rep was very helpful. I purchased a dresser previously and have been searching for more matching pieces was very pleased to find them."

2017-08-21

easy buying

""Such an easy buying experience!""

2017-08-20

Delivery very easy

"Delivery was easy and care-free, delivery truck did not keep me sitting around the house all day"

2017-08-17

Extraordinatory!!!

"So impressed, so impressed! This is my first experience with 1StopBedrooms.com and the entire transaction was flawless from start to finish! I was able to take advantage of the price matching, additional discounts AND upgraded shipping. My rep's name was Joseph and he went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my shopping experience exceptional! He was efficient, responsive, professional and PATIENT with me! He even stayed late to ensure that my order was handled flawlessly. I will return again and again. Buy with confidence! Thank you again."

2017-08-16

Amazing Customer Experience

"I highly recommend 1StopBedrooms.com to purchase furniture. I was in the market for a china cabinet and found one piece on several different websites for several different prices. I even found it in a furniture store who gave me the lowest price by far. 1stopbedrooms matched the best price I could find and offered free white glove service! A win win. To round out one of the best customer experiences I have had with a company, I worked with Joseph via live chat to place the order. He entered 6 gift cards I had saved to purchase this piece. He was patient and answered all of my questions and entered all 6 gift cards! He sent me documentation when I asked for it. He was amazing!! Overall a truly amazing experience and I highly recommend 1stopbedrooms. Now the final part will be when I get the piece and the piece itself but if what I have gone through already is any indication of the final phase- I know I will be pleased. You should not order your furniture from anywhere else! "

2017-08-15

Deliver on time!

"Even though one item was missing when the order was delivered, they found the item and delivered it in 3 more days. The complete order was delivered in 6 weeks as promised. They respond quickly. I am satisfied. "

2017-08-14

Great experience and saved Money

"Hassel free ordering and selection process with great discounts, Joseph was very helpful and prompt."

2017-08-14

Birlanny girl by ashley

"I bought this set. The delivery guys came in and set it up like pros. I will use them ever time I buy something. One stop was so easy buying on line"

2017-08-08

I HAVE RESORTED TO DISPUTING

"I have resorted to disputing 1Stopbedrooms charge on my credit card. It has been 8 weeks and I have phoned 1Stopbedrooms twice and twice my order is stuck with shipping company in some other state but my own. Not only that but when I called the second time, the representative read "their" notes from my previous phone call and stated "customer caused delay"......WHAT???!!!!! "Customer caused delay?" I exclaimed.....I called to find out the status of my order as it was taking an unusually long time and that rep apparently found it (in another state) and said I'd have it within the week. Well....here I am phoning the 1Stopbedrooms AGAIN 3 weeks later where they cannot locate the order and claim that I caused the delay. COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!"

2017-08-02

Professional Delivery

"Delivery was on time and driver called ahead of time to let me know he was coming. The crew was very helpful moving my old bedroom furniture into another room. They cleaned up all packaging material and set up the furniture in a timely manner. They were polite and asked me if I was happy with their service."

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.