Stores > 1stopbedrooms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1stopbedrooms by clicking a star below.
2017-07-23

Great online help

"I wanted a bedrrom set but wanted to change what was included and the online chat person was very nice and put together the package for me and gave a great price. I'm so excited to get it and I will return to the site in the near future! "

2017-07-18

Sleigh Bed

"The chat experience was excellent and resulted in an order placed through the chat. The response was timely and helpful. I appreciated having this option."

2017-07-17

Pre -Delivery Review

"Just ordered a sectional. Had a couple of questions before ordering so chatted w/ a 1 stop rep. Had my questions answered very fast both times. Will update after I get my order. So far, great customer service experience and website is easy to navigate. "

2017-07-11

Great customer service

"I was worried about placing an order online, however the agent calmed my fears!! "

2017-07-11

excellent

"Had very good experience . Delivery was also perfect. They were very professional."

2017-07-06

Excellent experiance

"Purchased several times and my experience has been great. great prices, awesome selection and wonderful service! The only place I will go to order furniture! "

2017-07-05

Extremely Delighted!

"I purchashed a livingroom group for a fraction of the cost that other competitors were selling it for. Even without the amazing discount, the prices were a bargain. I will be shopping here again for my online funiture needs."

2017-07-04

Excellent sales support

"Sales support person was very patient to answers to all my questions. Overall had a great experience and awesome customer support. Thanks very much."

2017-06-30

Great experience in online ordering

"Thank you, Alex, for all of your help!"

Alabama
2017-06-27

Amazing Experience

"This was a very easy and quick shopping experience. I appreciated the fact that a live representative thoroughly answered my questions via the Chat feature. I applied for the lease to own option through Progressive Leasing. After getting my ID number from Progressive, all I had to do was place my desired items in the shopping cart, and the transaction was completed by an 1StopBedroom employee. It was handled so smoothly. I highly recommend this company based on the speed and ease of service. All documents and receipts are emailed to you. Loved it!"

2017-06-26

Great customer service!

"Great customer service over messaging"

2017-06-25

Salesment

"Joseph did a great job with my order. My son needs his bedroom set in two weeks or as soon as possible. He said it shouldn't be a problem since it's all in stock. He took his time when I had to leave and come back later. I had someone come over that needed help. When I came back on the chat a few hours later he remembered me. He helped process my order further since the ship to address was different then mine. I'm in Nevada and this is being sent to my son who is newly married and in the Army in OK.

All that is needed for A1 service is to have his bedroom set deliver in two weeks or less. Thanks!

2017-06-21

very good sales service

"used the online sales service and they were very helpful. would use this company again"

2017-06-15

Amazing service and concern for the customer.

"Joseph was great with working with me. He took time, and help a great deal with my order and getting things handled. "

2017-06-15

King bedroom set

"Fast easy cheap. Looking forward to getting my bedroom. I will use again."

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,386 merchant members.