Stores > 1stopbedrooms

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review 1stopbedrooms by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Ashley couch set

"I ordered my set almost 6 weeks ago
Couch love seat oversized chair and ottoman
The white glove service was quite late arriving
But the 2 guys set everything up and I'm so happy with my purchase it was worth the wait

2017-05-21

Great customer satisfaction!

" I had several questions that I could not see while reviewing pictures of products, I used their chat feature and they answered all my dumb questions and were extremely polite and patient with me. I when and preformed purchase of living room set, and they even helped with discount coupon. Thank you so much chat sales personnel, you patients and kindness help me decide to go through with purchase!

Angel G.

2017-05-18

Wonderful Customer Service

"I kept going back to a bedroom set that we loved and wanted to purchase. After talking through chat I was able to get the best price possible. I started to ask questions about the white glove delivery - and was disappointed by it meaning they will only drop it right inside your home. After expressing my displeasure with this they happily upgraded my delivery for free so what they will be delivering into my room of choice. It was great to know they were hearing my concern and were wanting to be sure I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. "

2017-05-17

STAY AWAY! 0 STARS!

"I ordered my chest of drawers in January '17. I received no communication about it's delivery. I was flying back into the state late one Sunday night (March 5) and was on a layover (in Atlanta) when I got a voicemail (missed a call while in the air) from the "delivery driver" stating that he was *already at my door*. It was already after 8pm when I got this. I tried to return the call, but no one answered. I attempted to reach out to the delivery guy again, but to no answer. So on Wednesday of that week I contacted 1StopBedrooms directly. They seemed helpful and said I could expect a call from the delivery company shortly. ONE AND A HALF WEEKS LATER I get a call from the delivery warehouse "foreman" (again on a Sunday) and he states that it will be delivered "sometime that week" and that the delivery driver will call me Monday to work out the day/time. This NEVER happened. I wait a week and again contact 1StopBedrooms. They say that the foreman went on vacation and it will be another week and a half or two weeks. Fast forward two more weeks and I get scheduled for a Saturday delivery (no other options). I tell them that I am traveling (again for work) that weekend, but they can come between 11a-noon when the office is open and I'll ask one of the leasing agents at my apartment to do me a big favor and help them out in my absence.
That Saturday morning I get a phone call at 815a from the delivery guy saying he was at my building and needed me to let him in! (??) I told him I was out of state, but his English was not good. HE HUNG UP ON ME. (Keep in mind the apartment offices don't open until 10a and the agreed upon time was 11a-noon) I got a call back 5 minutes later from him stating that he was inside my building, had gone up the elevator, and had the box in the hallway outside my apartment. I explained I wasn't there, that I was out of state and he'd have to wait until 10a when the offices opened up to get let in. HE LEAVES IT IN THE HALLWAY AND LEAVES THE BUILDING.
Upon my return Sunday night (the next night) I find out that one of the office girls had gone up and had it pushed into my entry way to get it out of the hallway (fire hazard). I finally get a chance to open up the box and IT'S THE WRONG ITEM.
Again, I call 1StopBedrooms and try to get this sorted out. We identify that the delivery company picked up the wrong order number. 1StopBedrooms then asks me to leave the piece in my apartment and they'll have them come and collect it when they drop of the right piece. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO. IT IS NOW MAY 17th AND THE WRONG PIECE HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY APARTMENT FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS.
There has been extremely poor communication, terrible customer service, absolutely no professionalism. STAY AWAY! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CLOWNS! They didn't even offer to give me a refund or partial refund... I'VE JUST WASTED HOURS OF MY LIFE TROUBLESHOOTING THEIR DELIVERY ISSUES AND THEIR WRONG DELIVERY HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY APARTMENT FOR 2 WEEKS!

AWFUL!

DO NOT ORDER! STAY AWAY!

2017-05-12

Awesome

"could not have been better"

2017-05-10

Quick and helpful!

"professional, quick, and helpful!"

2017-05-09

I may have cancelled my order, but not for poor service

"I made a mistake in my order process missing out on a $50 coupon. Chat support quickly refunded me $50. I ended up canceling my order for a separate reason out of any control of 1Stop. If i need something in the future I'd definitely buy from here and recommend others to do so. "

2017-05-07

Bedroom Set

"Ordering process went great! Now will wait and see how delivery process goes! "

2017-05-03

Loveseat delivered broken

"Ordered a power recliner couch and loveseat online. Right side of loveseat delivered broken. When I told the delivery people to take the loveseat back they convinced me to keep it and that a repairman would be out within two weeks. HUGE MISTAKE. I have now spent 3 months trying to get this fixed with little to no communication from either 1 Stop or Deliveright (delivery company). I did receive a part in the mail, with no communication, or direction as to how to install, however it was the wrong part. I guess if you accept the damaged part you are expected to fix the broken piece yourself. The purchase also came with a 5 year protection guarantee which is apparently bogus because I can't get anyone at 1 Stop or Deliveright to actually talk to me. If you order from this site and anything shows up and doesn't work be sure to refuse delivery, do not let them convince you to keep it and it will be fixed. Both 1 Stop and Deliveright have terrible customer service."

2017-05-01

GREAT SERVICE

"THE ORDERING AND SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING....ORDERED ANOTHER LOVESEAT...THANK YOU"

rep was awesome

"Order bedroom set online and the representative was awesome! There were no issues at all, took payment and explained everything as we were going."

Best online furniture buying

"2nd time we've bought from1Stop. Great service all the way around and best prices "

Easy Communication Via Chat

"I visited a local Ashley Furniture store and found a bedroom set I loved! I went home to do some research and stumbled across 1StopBedrooms that offered the same set for about $500 less since they offered free shipping and no tax. I chatted with a sales rep and got quick and easy communication and completed my transaction easily. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical as I've never heard of this company but so far I have had a positive experience. I have yet to receive my items (I purchased a king bed, dresser and chest for $2300+) so we'll see how long the items take to arrive and in what condition they'll be in. I paid a premium to get the Platinum Delivery fee so that the company will assemble my items for me, so I hope everything will be positive for my delivery as well."

Best service ever!!!

"Service was amazing. Answered all my questions and helped find discounts for my purchase. Will return or more furniture pieces."

2017-04-27

Great experience

"Just got our furniture delivered and couldn't be more happier, the furniture is beautiful and we got a great deal! The delivery men were very nice and careful when setting up the furniture. Customer service was excellent, they answered all of my questions and kept me updated on delivery time. Would definitely recommend!!!! "

Share 1stopbedrooms's store rating

1stopbedrooms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

1stopbedrooms is a merchant member
1stopbedrooms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.