Stores > 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge

541-471-9161
      815-572-5050
      elkridge@gmail.com
      541-471-9150

Voice your opinion! Review 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge by clicking a star below.

2012-11-14

"Very happy with the service received. Will buy from 4Scopes again anytime."

2012-09-20

"Excellence! Very knowledgeable sales representative. Helpful and went the extra mile to assist in selecting the scope and retical to fit my needs. Scoped arrived in 2 days with free shipping!"

2012-09-11

"I purchased A Nikon Monarch 4x16x50 sf BDC Received in 6 days.
The scope is fantastic everything 4scopes said it was in there own very honest reviews.very good light transition @ twilight easily sighting targets.I live in country Victoria Australia it takes 3 days to get mail from capital city,s to me. 4SCOPES got this to me in 6 days from across the Pacific,very very impressive service, I will highly recommend 4scopes to my friend,s and will be back myself.

2012-09-07

"This is the second time I have purchased hunting equipment from Joel and I must congratulate him on his thoroughness and speed which which he is able to dispatch international orders. Well done Joel.
Rod Maloney, New Zealand

2012-09-06

"Outstandong service !
Highly recommend

2012-08-01

"I discussed Acog options for a .308 Bushmaster with Joel. I went with his idea and could not be happier. Cheapest price I could find and 2 day shipping. Ordered the Acog TA11E. What a sight! All I can say is WOW!.
If you can afford to pay for one you will not have any regrets. Buy once cry once. Otto

2012-07-03

"I placed an order with the company and within a week I had received my product. I was amazed at the turnaround. When I received my scope, it was well packed and in perfect order.
I have ordered overseas many times, but have yet to receive the level of service that I have received from 4scopes.

2012-04-21

"Great service at a great price. All items were received on time. Joel is a wealth of knowledge regarding the products he sells....

Great people...I am a very satisfied customer....

2012-04-04

"Quick response to my request, very helpful. Order was taken, processed, and shipped virtually immediately and arrived quickly. Best in class! Will recommend to my friends."

2012-03-30

"Excellent on-line shop! This is my first time experience ordering from 4scopes, already they deserved a 5 stars ratings! Great products, fair price plus shipment (all away to Malaysia) and a very professional customer service (thanks Joel!). Although I had some difficulties in the payment process, still their customer service solved it very professionally. Will definitely doing business with them again and a recommendation to those who would like to shop at 4scopes. Thank you."

2012-03-15

"4scopes.com is now locked in my favorites. The service I cannot fault and there follow up was second to none when it comes to customer service to ensure that I received what I ordered. I would and already have recommended them to friends and also others from some of my associated clubs. Thank you"

2012-03-15

"Good scope, great price and brilliant service. 3 days to Australia, no hidden charges, excellent communications. Doesn't get much better than this. Highly recommend 4 scopes."

2012-03-12

"4scopes was a PLEASURE to deal with! Their communication was timely and professional and had the best price around! Should I need another scope, I will definitively be looking them up again."

2012-02-22

"very knowledgeable and helpful staff.low prices and very fast shipping"

2012-02-08

"I was impressed. Their prices are very good, and their customer service was excellent. The scope arrived on time and was well packaged. I will be buying from them again."

Share 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge's store rating

4scopes.com / Elk Ridge is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4scopes.com / Elk Ridge is not a merchant member
4scopes.com / Elk Ridge does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!