Stores > 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge

541-471-9161
      815-572-5050
      elkridge@gmail.com
      541-471-9150

Voice your opinion! Review 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge by clicking a star below.

2012-02-04

"Quick service,perfect product,great price,will shop here again "

2012-01-21

"World Class Premiere service nothing to say more, very reliable seller."

2012-01-13

"They offered good advice,very pleased .It took 5 buisness days to be delivered.I figired I saved well over $100.00 buying this scope from 4scopes.com.Being from Canada the price for this scope here was $530.00 plus tax .I paid $478. all inclusive."

2012-01-07

"Other than a small problem with tracking numbers, this was a very good experience."

2012-01-06

"Ho tentato l'acquisto del riflescope Sightron SIIB36x42FCH presso diversi seller che lo esponevano in vendita.....ma al momento di concludere mi hanno sempre comunicato che l'oggetto era discontinuo e non disponibile ed in un caso.....mi hanno proposto un modello obsoleto e non conforme alla descrizione ad un prezzo di soli 17$ in meno quando commercialmente vale almeno 150$ in meno. Chi ha esperienza in merito sà che esistono pure i Sightron NON Big Sky........compreso ???
Poi mi sono rivolto a 4scopes che senza alcuna perdita di tempo mi ha fatto arrivare l'oggetto in 3 giorni al prezzo giusto e con mia grande soddisfazione. Aggiungo che la tracciatura di Fedex è stata spettacolare e minuziosa ora per ora.
Grazie 4 scopes in futuro sarai il mio seller preferito.
Best regard
Riccardo

2011-12-13

"I have been buying scopes and accessories online for quite some time. I have never had a better buying experience than with 4Scopes.com. Not only was their price the lowest price but the sale was accompanied by expert advice that saved me a bit of headache had I not spoken with them. The merchandise arrived on time and in perfect condition. They will be my exclusive source from now on. "

2011-12-09

"they were very helpful when selecting scope and mounts for my rifle. when i contacted them about my concern to select the right product they explained to me in great detail scope mount measuring process. the price was also very competitive.scope arrived at my door in australia in 6 days from ordering. i will definately buy from them again. thanks again to Joel"

2011-12-08

"Shipping was fast, I received my ACOG 5 days after placing the order (I place my order on a Saturday). The product arrived in great condition, I was able to mount the scope on my DPMS LR-308 AP4 and go to the range the same afternoon. I had a 100yd. zero in 9 rounds. ACOG's are pricey but well worth the money and Elk Ridge the place to get one."

2011-12-05

"I was very satisfied with my experience with my purchase from 4scopes/Elk Ridge i found thier communication good , the product was excellent ,price was good, frieght was fast and would reccomend them to others and will definately use them agian."

2011-11-21

"Good product for its price, fast delivery and quick response from the seller."

2011-11-04

"For NEW CALEDONIA buyer, very good seller, fast and good price"

2011-10-28

"Everything went very smoothly.
Placed my order Sunday night.
Had my scope on the following Tuesday - with no shipping charge.
They also submitted my warranty info to the manufacturer for me.
Unless my scope turns out to be defective or counterfeit, the experience couldn’t have been better.

2011-09-11

"Up to their usual high standard of quality of product and speed of delivery. Bought several scopes from these guys and will again."

2011-09-05

"Every aspect of my purchases with this company have been perfect. I will only be shopping with 4Scopes when I need any optical equipment in the future. Service was excellent, communication was excellent and very fast shipping to Australia!"

peter-552's Avatar

NSW SYDNEY Verified Customer
2011-08-25

"Service & communications was outstanding.
I made my purchase from the USA, to have my purchased item shipped to NSW Australia and it took less than 3 days. A+ delivery & service. The sales price from ELK RIDGE was 50% cheaper. We get ripped of here in NSW by local importers and retailers.
I will be using this online dealer again.
Pete

Share 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge's store rating

4scopes.com / Elk Ridge is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4scopes.com / Elk Ridge is not a merchant member
4scopes.com / Elk Ridge does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!