Stores > 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge

541-471-9161
      815-572-5050
      elkridge@gmail.com
      541-471-9150

Voice your opinion! Review 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge by clicking a star below.

2011-08-23

I have to say that this is truly the best service that i ever received in my life when purchasing an item They are very friendly, Knowledgeable and respond to e mails very quickly. I will do business with them again and recommend 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge to anyone. Great Service and fast shipping.

2011-07-14

"very good transaction , good value for the product and good communication about details. shipping was quicker than expected to ireland .i will be a returning customer. thanks again."

2011-07-11

"very fast for the ship and verywell the optics....."

2011-07-02

"excellent service and prompt delivery"

2011-05-06

"I have bought alot of items over the internet from various companies world wide. 4Scopes is one of the best I have dealt with so far. Although my scope was not in stock, I was advised could be up to 2 months. Joel from 4scopes emaild me, if I could not wait he would fully refund my money. I did want the scope and waited. About a week later I recieved an email advising me he had obtained the scope and its heading my way. Wow I was really suprised at the dedication in serviceing a customer.

Well this has made me very pleased, I have passed the web site to my other gun club members so they can also purchase scopes if need be.. I am alredy saving so I can buy again from 4scopes.. I do not have any hesitation in purchasing items from 4scopes the service and dedication to customer service has won me.

Keep up the good work 4scopes team..Mina from Australia

2011-04-26

"I have one thing to say about 4scopes.com and thats it's that this shop is just great.

I got answers for all my questions about the product I bought and it was replied fast. Also the product wasn't in stock when I placed the order, but it came back in stock and arrived in less then a week. Also the package was packed safely and secure

Im going to more business here!

2011-04-13

"These folks are great!. They had what I wanted (Nikon M-223 1x4), it was a great price with free shipping, they took my order late in the afternoon, the woman taking my order was fun and friendly, and I had it almost as soon as I'd hung up the phone. Fantastic service and unbelievably fast shipping."

2011-02-25

"i am one very happy customer ordered a sightron s111 10-50x60 tuesday evening arrived here in the UK 11.30 am today friday , followed it all the way on the Fed Ex web site and saved £350 on what they are charging over here for the same scope thank you very much a truely great service
D'ammenti

2007-06-21

"I have to give this company the highest possible rating. I placed my order online on June 19 at 8:38PM. At 8:56PM it was picked up by UPS and left Dallas at 11:47PM. Three hours and nine minutes after I placed my order it on its way. I recieved my order on June 21 at 3:36PM. Oh, I forgot to add that this fantastic service was free__ just plain ole' UPS ground. I am very happy indeed, this is the way business should be conducted."

Share 4scopes.com / Elk Ridge's store rating

4scopes.com / Elk Ridge is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

4scopes.com / Elk Ridge is not a merchant member
4scopes.com / Elk Ridge does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!