Stores > ABlackhorse
  • ABlackhorse

Voice your opinion! Review ABlackhorse by clicking a star below.
2017-02-21

Should be named jackass

"Order product, never delivered. Tracking said product damaged, asked jack horse if they knew of damage, they said no, were going to reship product. Wanyex me to remove my poor review om Amazon. I asked a few more questions...their attitude was so snooty, condesending and i told them so. They decided to NOT reship my order, refund money. I'll never do business with these idiots ever and I encourage everyone else to avoid them as well. They have no idea what cutomer service means...they should go out of business!!"

This review was modified by Butplug on February 22 2017 07:15:01 AM

2015-04-24

"-----Original Message-----
From: Robert - Amazon Marketplace [mailto:[e-mail address removed]]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 1:02 PM
To: Ablackhorse
Subject: Inquiry from Amazon customer: Received damaged or defective item

------------- Begin message -------------

Pleased to make your acquaintance my name is *****l. My daughter recently, April 9th or so, purchased a product from your company, an aquarium hood. We picked it up yesterday the 23thd and found two small wires to have been cut on the LED lighting assemblies. Having worked for several years as an electronic assembler I can understand how this may have happened. Attached you will find an image of the defective part. The shadow most clearly reveals the break in the wire.
How can this be resolved in a timely fashion while maintaining our confidence in your company for future purchases?

Response from the Company: (Ablackhorse indeed)

Put your Amazon order id on the outside of the package and return them in their original package and if they are resalable and not used we refund the price of the item. If we determine that they are not resaleable as a new product then there is no refund on the cost of the item and you have to pay to have the item returned to you. Remember that your responsible for this item until we receive the item back. We recommend you insure the item during its Shipping back to us. You can at any time reorder the item or items you want on Amazon. Thanks
Ship to:
Ablackhorse
475 N Abbe Rd
Elyria, ohio 44035

Sincerely,
Ablackhorse
Thomas D Zaffer

Okay so is this guy brain dead or just an asshat? I'm going to return a defective product and they are going to resell it? This is a valuable lesson for the daughter in researching the seller prior to purchasing. Had she done that, had I, this cartoon would not have gotten our business because all of the bad reviews, and you should see the rest of the internet reviews- Sheeshe!. I research my own purchases, but this one got by me as she did the deal herself.

Crook!

This review was modified by verydissatisfied1197 on April 24 2015 09:20:16 PM

2013-08-13

"I was reluctant to use these folks, given the negative reviews, but they had the best price on the pet shampoo I wanted, so I gave them a shot. Have to say I was impressed. Quick response to my online order, very fast shipping, product carefully packaged, all is good. So maybe the negative stuff is old news; I would definitely use these folks again."

This review was modified by snarlyelf on August 13 2013 04:57:29 PM

2012-10-31

"Terrible experience with this company. I ordered a large number of one particular product - it took about 2 weeks before they even shipped. Once we got them, we discovered they wouldn't work for our purposes. Unfortunately, they were "out of sight, out of mind" for about a month before I remembered to return them. In that entire time, they stayed in their original wrappings, unused, unharmed and they are non-perishable items. Not finding ANY return information on the packing list and after sending an email to the company to ask about how to make a return, I heard nothing. I went to the website and filled out a Return Request only to receive a rather terse nasty email reply about it being too late (the fine print gives you SEVEN days to make a return...they took 14 just to mail the &*^% things to me!). I will NEVER purchase anything from them again."

2012-07-12

"The worst experience I have ever had with an online store. Horrible customer service!!!! Stay away from this seller!! I paid a lot of money for shipping, and my item took a week to ship after I kept sending multiple inquiries. Then I received the wrong item, and the seller denied that I received the wrong item and went online and changed the description of the item. He refused to send me the correct item or give a refund."

This review was modified by Buyer1212 on July 12 2012 08:12:47 PM

2012-03-17

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! After the order was placed, they never shipped my order. After several times to contact them I could not get a response so I was only left with having to have my credit card company get my money back.

Terrible company and should be shut down.

2012-02-13

"These guys sell cheap junk. I bought two grazing muzzles that fell apart after two days use. The other brand I had previously bought lasted over a year. I would have bought the other kind again but the store where I purchased them went out of business. I took a chance with ablackhorse.com because they looked legit. Should have read the reviews first because I received the same rude and arrogant response to my inquiry about a defective product that others have noted. I only gave them one star because you can not choose zero. Spend your money elsewhere."

2011-10-05

"This is probably a waste of tie, but this was the worse customer service I experienced in my lifetime. My boss decided the product we ordered would not work after receiving the first on (we had ordered 42). I refused the next delivery and put the other deliveries on the same Fedex truck with an RMA, and return was received by the 6th day (all 3 deliveries). The return credit was for 65% of the price charged-all to recoup shipping costs. When questioned, I was told "go ahead dispute the charges. It won't work." This company needs to know that Tom needs to go. His rudeness has changed my behavior. I will always read the reviews before purchasing from now on. If only Sear would read this site. What an earful."

2011-09-13

"Order Plant fertilizers, No indication of out of stock materials on order. Very Bad customer Service. Rude email replies.
Please don't buy from this store and go through a lot of trouble.
have placed order on 3/9/2011 and still not received the materials and when contacted about the delay, reply was that he wont ship it till 22/09/2011.

2010-12-28

"There was no way my mother-in-law could know what she was getting into by purchasing a Christmas gift for me from this site, but it was a terrible idea. The gift she got me is the wrong size and has never even been opened. But because she purchased it in October, they are not willing to take them back because of the purchase date. They are brand new and I can't use them at all. He has not been pleasant to deal with at all and I would highly recommend purchasing from another vendor. We have placed a vendor complaint through Amazon and they have been much more helpful."

2010-02-06

"The wrong size was sent. When Tom Zaffer was notified, he claimed it was my error and wanted to charge me to correct it. He then sent rude and nasty e-mails. With so many other retailers available,may I suggest that you shop elsewhere."

2010-01-03

"Site did not indicate "out of stock" when item was ordered. Had to initiate inquiry about status when no indication of shipment was given. Was given prompt expected date of delivery. Followed up with email reminder on expected date. Promptly received sarcastic remark about delivery services were closed without update to status of item ordered. Issued refund without request appx 2-weeks after purchase.

Pro's: Well-organized site. Auto-generated receipt. Prompt Customer Service responses. Received full refund.

Con's: No "out of stock" indicators at purchase. No "out of stock" message sent after purchase. Did not receive item. Very unprofessional messages through customer service.

2009-05-27

"Website clearly stated they had stock of an item. I was informed (by email) days later that my order had been canceled because the item had been discontinued. They have not yet responded to my email requesting an explanation (sent 6 days ago)."

2009-05-19

"BUYER BEWARE! Very disturbing to deal with. After I had a problem with recieving the wrong product, the Seller was very rude and lacks the integrity to handle the situation. I have since read many reviews of people having the same experience with a very rude and ignorant Seller. IT IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!"

2009-03-17

"This company has horrible customer service. I placed an order online for a product; I completed the order and paid the additional shipping charges. Several days later I got an email from them saying that I would have to pay $44 more for shipping, on top of the original $16 that I already paid. The product is only $75, and they want to charge me 80% of the cost of the product, just for shipping! I don’t think so. So I emailed him back, and let him know that I had changed my mind, and wanted to cancel the order. Here’s where the problem arises. I waited over 24 hours for him to respond. Finally, I get an email from him stating that the money had been credited back to my account. When I checked with my bank, there was no such credit to my account. I tried to email his processor about this, and was provided an email address with “permanent fatal errors”. Due to this I emailed him directly about it. He was totally RUDE to me and refused to provide any additional information. I even apologized to him for canceling the order, and said I hope he understands. I just wanted to know what was going on with my money that he has been holding onto for over 5 days now, and I have not received any product or services for! Then he responded and was even ruder to me. I let him know that I did not appreciate his attitude, and that he had not just lost the sale, but lost the customer and the potential customers I would have recommended. Guess what? He was even more rude in response to that! Haven’t you ever heard the saying; ‘the customer is always right’? Apparently Not! This guy is just a big dick and doesn’t really care about his business or his customers! "

Share ABlackhorse's store rating

ABlackhorse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ABlackhorse is not a merchant member
ABlackhorse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!