Stores > AffordableTours.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review AffordableTours.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Excellent service

"Derek was very helpful with all aspects of our trip. No foul ups."

2017-09-20

Best!

"Mr. Luis Herrera was prompt responsive and profesdional. I appreciated his service! "

Outstandiin service by Affordable Tours

"Aga is an incredible agent. She has kept us loyal Affordable Tour customers."

Jerry and Kim's trip

"Great trip. More than what we expected. Tour guide/coordinator Diana Lee was exceptional. She only added to the fabulous scenery. Definately am using Affordable tours/Gate 1 for next trip. Yolanda Hanson of Affordable Tours was so helpful and a
pleasure to work with.

2017-09-19

Stellar services and experiences!

"Stefania Glon was our Affordable Tours agent and she was more than helpful and knowledgeable in providing us with a great tour through the Canadian Rockies with Gate1 Tours. My husband and I had booked a previous tour through Affordable Tours in 2015 on a different tour company and we were not familiar with Gate1. Stefania was very knowledgeable about her various companies and what they provide as far as itineraries, accommodations, costs, etc.

We are two very pleased clients! Our trip was wonderful even though there were massive forest fires in the Canadian Rockies and planned towns were evacuated a few days prior to our visit. Gate1 had alternative hotels, visits and EXTRA dinners AND tours available to 40 people! Stefania was correct.....it was a great tour!

2017-09-19

Busing across big sky states

"Geysers and Glaciers appealed to me because I hadn't seen the three National Parks put together in this way: Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier. However, the Parks are absolutely beautiful, American gems. The September fires in surrounding states affected the enjoyment, but there was no way to plan for this. In retrospect, the idea was super, the miles on the bus less so. Good accommodations except in Seattle, wonderful Barbara Buryiak as director."

2017-09-19

First experience with Affordable tours was wonderful.

"First off, our agent found us a tour that met our needs. Then she followed through on all stages of the process promptly answering all of our questions. "

Excellent customer service!

"Prompt response and attention to detail."

2017-09-18

emails not answered, responsibility not accepted, tour details not explained.

"service not explained, we ordered an extra nights accommodation (Langham Boston) prior to a tour only to find breakfast was not included, why a reasonable person would expect if you stay at hotel for three nights you only get breakfast on two is beyond me. Our email meet with rote message, person no longer works here, but we will get back to you, (we are still waiting 5 days later). in the meantime received an email asking us to rate them, I replied only after an answer to my previous email. This email was answered but only to pass blame to the tour company (which suggest they did receive my previous email). I advised I booked through them, paid them, I expect them to find the answer and I still await an answer to all my concerns of my previous email, four days later still no breakfast still no answer and I suspect I will be long passed before that answer arrives."

A tour to remember.

"This was a 10 day tour purchased through Affordable Tours, supplied by SITA Tours and actually run by Julia Tours. The first day was a long day to get from Madrid to Lisbon. We were actually in Lisbon for three days. One on the arrival day, one touring Lisbon and one day touring towns north of Lisbon with an overnight in Fatima and then back to Lisbon before moving on to Spain. The long stay and overnight in Fatima we thought was a waste of precious time. Then the return to Lisbon left us with nothing to do for a day. Julia had actually merged a number of tours on our couch with us. We had to meet other coaches to transfer people to other tours and to pick up other people. This happened through out the tour. It made it impossible to form any relationships or friendships. This was all done for the benefit of the tour operator, Julia Tours. The stops in Spain were very nice and up to what I would expect but there was a continuing problem. We were led to believe that this was an English speaking tour when in fact there were only four of us on the bus that spoke English. The rest were Spanish speaking and that was the mother tongue of the tour guide. The guide spoke reasonable English but not fluently. We were constantly turning our hearing attention on and off and felt as though we not getting anything close to a good idea of where we were or what we were going through. This has to be terribly tough on the guide too. From here on in we will never again take a tour that is not totally English speaking. I don't think anyone benefits from a tour that is guided in multiple languages with the exception of the tour operator. "

Better than expected

"I was hesitant to get a tour online through Affordable Tours. Every time I called or write I got immediate, corteous and professional assistance. I received my documents on time and am enjoying a great vacation now. Highly recommend affordable Tours and Cosmos."

Very helpful!

"Moe walker has been very helpful and only a phone call away that means a lot !"

Globes tour to Italy

"The tour was great!! Trip of a lifetime,"

2017-09-17

Excellent Service

"Allyson delivered everything we need to make our Globus National Parks Tour a success. She responded to my every request in a timely manner. Also all cost calculations were accurate."

2017-09-17

Nice discount. Good agent.

"If you don't need face to face and same town service ,this agency , in my experience, is very good. My agent handled my requests efficiently and personably. "

Share AffordableTours.com's store rating

AffordableTours.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AffordableTours.com is a merchant member
AffordableTours.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.