Stores > AffordableTours.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review AffordableTours.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-19

Didn't expect "see" to mean through a bus window as you drive by

"The guide, Steen, was great - organized, informative, helpful and patient.

Our drivers were magnificent. Very safety conscious and always friendly. They kept the coach clean and comfortable.

However, the write up of the tour itself was misleading and I left feeling very disappointed by the experience. I've been on many tours, but never one with this many people. When other tours said we'd see a site, it meant we would get out of the vehicle, have time to explore, maybe have a guide explain things.

On this trip it meant you drove by it and the guide pointed it out as you passed.

The first part of the tour was really just getting to Glasgow. The first full day was spent almost entirely on the bus as we passed by the beautiful country side that we didn't get to experience. I would rather have flown to Glasgow to start the tour and been able to experience more of the country.

In my opinion it's a misrepresentation to list some of these cities as tour attractions when all we do is drive through them. For example, Belfast was just where the ferry let us off in Ireland not a tour stop. We didn't get to explore what seemed to be the most interesting sights, which were near the dock. Hearing about the museum, then driving passed it without the opportunity to go inside was almost cruel, especially after spending all that time on the ferry.

Some of the accommodations were substandard, but two were excellent.

This is probably a good tour for someone who wants a sampler of the area so they can plan to go back on their own.

I really believe the tour description was misleading. I feel like I wasted, rather than saved money on this tour. I would gladly have paid more for a more comprehensive outing, if I had known how much of the eight days we'd spend simply driving around .

Travel Agent is GREAT

"Dana Woods is our travel agent at Affordable Tours. She goes the extra mile to do it right and make sure the customer is satisfied. "

Europe dream trip

"Awesome experience, unforgettable journey."

Another great trip booked through Affordable Tours

"Just finished our 5th cruise booked with Kia Young at Affordable Tours, and each one was great: 4 Oceania cruises and 1 Viking river cruise. We get clear information about the costs and all our questions answered satisfactorily. The paperwork goes smoothly. Kia is great to work with and has a good sense of humor, and I always enjoy working with her--I just wish she had a cure for jet lag at the end of the trip!

By the way, my husband and I are sold on Oceania for ocean cruises--can't beat the food and extremely high quality service throughout the trip. It's a wonderful experience.

China Trip

"It was great trip and the coordination with Robert Blair was great, super communication every step of the way!"

2017-07-18

Great way to arrange a travel vacation

"It's been a great vacation! Thanks to Affordable Travel."

excellent customer service

"From the start of our communication with the travel agent, it has been a pleasure dealing with AffordableTours. Our travel agent went beyond our expectations in answering any questions we had. She also helped us manage the renting of an electric scooter for my wife and did the communication between us and Trafalgar Tours. I found the rental myself but the travel agent did "our bidding" with Trafalgar. Our trip was awesome and I would recommend your travel company to anyone."

Carefree Travel with Affordable Tours

"I've booked annual tours with this company for the last 5 years and have always been satisfied with the agent's professional expertise to meet my needs. Whether it is a tour I found unlisted by them or deviating from a tour to see another place independently, my Affordable Tour agent made it happen."

easy as

"Responsive, offer value for money, reliable. "

Organized and informative

"Everything on our tour was very organized and the arrangements made for us were fantastic. Our tour director was helpful, knowledgeable and personalable. We had an experience of a lifetime."

Excellent Pete was awesome, everything went well. Amazing experience

"Alaska was beautiful and will refer friends an family to Pete "

2017-07-16

Awesome tour! Top notch all the way!

"Everything was great! Tour guide very knowledgeable. Food was delicious!
My only negative I suggest to lock your luggage in the hotel room. My husband and I had separate rooms because we each had a child with us. We both had items stolen from inside our luggage in the hotel room in Rome.

2017-07-16

Dawn Bellis

"Dawn was most excellent in helping me getting things going. It was my first Cruise and she was very patient and helpful. Thank you Dawn! "

2017-07-15

Great service

"We've worked with Rachel on several trips. She has always been great at making recommendations and suggestions and we look forward to working with her in the future. "

2017-07-15

Great vacation

"Thank you Marcie it was a great cruise and the credit was a big bonus

Share AffordableTours.com's store rating

AffordableTours.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AffordableTours.com is a merchant member
AffordableTours.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.