Stores > AffordableTours.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review AffordableTours.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

X

"Everything was perfect...."

2017-04-22

Cruise through the tulips

"The trip was more than what I expected - nice accommodations in Amsterdam, lovely ship, side trips, guides and activities. Definitely worth the price."

2017-04-21

I really enjoyed working with Jason Hogan!

"Jason Hogan was very helpful in planning our Royal Caribbean cruise. He was prompt in answering my phone calls, and if I asked him a question he could not answer, he found out right away and got right back to me. We are sailing right this minute on the Independence of the Seas, and it is a fantastic ship! (It even has a skating rink!) I got a great deal on this repositioning cruise (from Ft. Lauderdeale to Southampton). I'm glad I went with Affordable Tours.com!"

2017-04-21

Worry-free Travel

"I just completed my third voyage with Uniworld, having booked with Affordable. Cindy Bruner makes traveling truly worry-free through timely reminders, solid information, and little extras that mean so much.

Look out Cindy! My next one will be down the Duoro with Uniworld, but only if you book it for me!

2017-04-18

Mrs.

"See email to Donna at Affordable Tours"

2017-04-17

Viking River Cruise "Tulips and Windmills"

"We made a last minute decision to go on the Viking River Cruise "Tulips and Windmills". When we called the trip we able to get a last minute cancellation. Our Affordable Tours representative, Moe Walker, did a good job of getting us a veranda suite and First Class flight accomodations. We went the first week in April and we're not sure if the tulips would be in bloom. However, by the end of our trip the tulips at Keukenhof Gardens were full bloom and an exceptionally warm and sunny day Great trip."

2017-04-14

Another Wonderful Experience

"When we found a deal with Avalon Waterways for a river cruise on the Seine, from Paris to the Normandy Beaches, the first thing we did was contact James Russell. We have dealt with him before and have always been satisfied with his service. He did not let us down on this trip. He was easy to contact and usually answered our questions within a short period of time. I even recommended this trip and James as their booking agent, to two of my friends, who ended up booking with James and Affordable Tours, also. I would not hesitate to use his services again!"

2017-04-13

Great service...

"Aga did a wonderful job coordinating our back to back cruises and arranging our flights. She was always available to answer any questions!"

2017-04-12

Affordable service.

"Every thing to do with the ship went smoothly! Except for having a table for 11 of Affordable customers. We had 8 people in our group and had no idea who the other 3 were. It was straightened out before 6PM the first night."

2017-04-11

Helpful Tour Company

"Helpful agent answered our questions promptly. Pricing was actually cheaper than going direct to the cruise line."

2017-04-06

affordable tours gives outstanding service.

"Worked with James Russell. He couldn't be more helpful, more friendly, more knowledgeable!
Got a great trip to Vietnam/Cambodia at a great price.
Highly recommend Affordable Tours and James in particular!

2017-04-04

Disappointing communications

"Felt my request for my trip was not put to priority. When the mistake was discovered, agent blamed CIE and me. She did not put her own attention to my file.

2017-04-03

Koningsdam

"Great accomadations and great food."

2017-04-03

Amazing New Zealand

"What a wonderful time we had on our 8 day trip to the North Island. We joined a tour already in progress in Wellington for our North Island tour. Our tour guide, Marty, made the adventure especially memorable. He added so much in the way of cultural knowledge to our trip we felt we had received an unexpected bonus. The sites we visited were great and I felt we saw as much as possible in the time we had allotted. "

2017-04-02

Christian Journey to Holy land

"Fantastic trip. Exceptional tour guide Mika Rabinovich, quite knowledgable and an aide in helping our group become a "family" traveling togeather. I will definitely use Gate 1 again@"

Share AffordableTours.com's store rating

AffordableTours.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AffordableTours.com is a merchant member
AffordableTours.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.