Stores > Airsoftfix.com

Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 12AM-6PM
      1-855-AIRSOFT
      contact@airsoftfix.com
      1-855-AIRSOFT

Voice your opinion! Review Airsoftfix.com by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2

2012-01-02

"Fantastic! I have never seen a package com from the other side of the continent so fast. The checkout process was simple; just a great experience all around!"

2011-12-19

"Super fast shipping, excellent price with free shipping."

2011-12-13

"They were great! Very communicative, clear and knowledgable, great follow up customer service. They kept watch on the order and went the extra distance to make sure everything arrived on time and as sold.

I plan on going to them again for further airsoft purchases

2011-12-12

"I ordered a Lonex Flash Mag on Dec 3rd, received it today in Houston, Texas on Dec 12th through UPS. About as long as I would expect coming from Alaska, I think I should have gone with USPS. Airsoftfix has the best prices I could find online, or in shops around town, and I will definitively be ordering from them again soon."

2011-12-10

"Fast + FREE shipping, excellent prices, and unmatched customer support and service. Received my first order from them lightning fast and exactly as advertised. Receipt even had a little thank you written to me for helping their business get set in motion. 11/10 business right here!"

2011-12-07

"Great customer service and you just can't beat their price and free shipping!"

2011-12-07

"I was surprised how fast my order came thru the mail! Im glad they ship orders to P.O boxes where most other airsoft websites do not. Im also tired of some airsoft websites taking forever to ship and telling you your item is out of stock after you pay because they failed to update their in stock items. Id have to say airsoftfix.com is the most honest airsoft website that I have ordered from. They dont give you the run around and their not in it just for the money. I would like to see more of a selection. Other websites carry a lot more variety and i would much rather buy from airsoftfix than any other website."

2011-12-04

"great place to buy items, fastest shipping ive seen. it took 3 days to get from Alaska to Michigan. not only that but the shipping was FREE. will buy from them again."

2011-12-03

"Excellent Seller....great communication and super fast shipping. Priced right and had free shipping!"

2011-12-02

"Kyle at airsoftfix is always very helpful and knowledgeable. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future. "

2011-11-23

"I ordered my m4 flash mag with high expectations for the product. I received it 3 days after I placed my order which came at a huge surprise to myself. I had read some reviews that the mag itself was slightly to large for my KWA M4 RIS, but I got it and it was a snug fit but it fead great through my gun and I am stoked for my game this upcoming Sunday. Thx guys for the quick and friendly service. Great store. "

Share Airsoftfix.com's store rating

Airsoftfix.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsoftfix.com is not a merchant member
Airsoftfix.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!