Stores > Alexander Stephens & Co.
  • Alexander Steph

Voice your opinion! Review Alexander Stephens & Co. by clicking a star below.
2008-06-04

"Like everyone else, got a prompt order confirmation number, but nothing else from the company. No response from e-mails, and no telephone # on their website. DO NOT buy from this company !!! I AM TRYING TO ALERT YAHOO.

2008-05-08

"A total waste of time! My experience with this company, and I use the term "company" loosely, mirrors everyone else's. Great price on Pelikan Rollerball refills and the cost of shipping very low. The transaction itself went without a hitch. Once I received email confirmation it's been all downhill. I placed the order on the 29th of April. It is now the 8th of May. Still no product. I'm talking about a couple of rollerball refills. You can throw them in an envelope and mail it the next day! My advice to anyone out there planning to use these folks...DON'T BOTHER! "

2008-02-21

"I should have checked up on this company before placing an order. All the previous reviews are true. I placed an order on Feb 13th 2008 received a confirmation of order received and that's the end of the communication from them. I've sent them several emails as to what is the status of my ordfer and no reply has been received from them and of course my order has not been processed. I will not order from this company and would advise others the same. I too hope they have cancelled my order."

2008-02-05

"Like everyone else, got a prompt order confirmation number, but nothing else from the company. No response from e-mails, and no telephone # on their website. DO NOT buy from this company."

2007-12-14

"they got me also!! Ordered a Pekilan rollerball and have not received as of 12/15/07. No reply to my emails and naturally they have a phone listing. Anyone know how we can get this fraud off the internet or for state of Texas to investigate?"

2006-10-10

"Absolute waist of time, got e-mail confirmation of order receipt, but that was it.
cannot reach company, no phone listing, never answers e-mails. Dead in the water transaction.

Fraud?

2006-09-08

"Horrible faux-company! This company does not make even a cursory attempt at customer service - no response to numerous emails and they do not delivery the items ordered. Save yourself from one-sided conversations and don't attempt to buy a thing from these people. "

2006-06-29

"All the horrible experiences described in the feedback are true. Same thing happened to me when I placed my orders on 17 Jun. Many emails no response. Item never arrived. It's a nightmare. Avoid at all cost.

Yahoo should strike this store off their list!

2006-05-18

"I can not get a responce from this company about my order. I asked for 2nd day air and they have not responded to any of my e-mails. They have no phone listing in Nacogdoches or on the website. I will not reorder form them and hopefully have canceled my order."

2006-05-18

"I found the online store and it had good prices and was affiliated with Yahoo, so I thought it should be okay. I didn't bother to check for other customer feedback and it was a big mistake. My buying experience with Alexander Stephens started out well. The store is nicely organized and you get a prompt automated response that your order has been received.

The nice experience ended there. No delivery and no response when making inquiries through their web site link. Furthermore, the store does not provide a telephone number. My general impression from other reviewer's comments is that you never satisfactorily get your issue resolved. I ended up contacting Yahoo about my miserable experience with Alexander Stephens. Avoid this company if you can.

2006-02-27

"Terrible store - placed an order for Xmas on Dec 13. Never came, contacted them several times, a horrible experience. No phone number on the website - dreadful. Stay clear. "

2005-11-01

"An order was placed with this company and an email confirmation was received that the order had been placed, and providing a link to check the order status. So far so good. The website showed the ordered items were in stock and stated that most orders were shipped within one business day. Nothing further was heard from the company. Numerous emails were sent asking for the order status as the link provided did not show any change. No responses were received. As this is a Yahoo!Shopping merchant, Yahoo was asked to intervene. They also attempted to contact the merchant without success. No telephone number is provided to allow telephone contact. Even Yahoo!Shopping does not have this information. Customer service seems to be non-existent at this merchant. I have cancelled my order and purchased the same items elsewhere. Unless you enjoy frustration, I would recommend not dealing with this merchant."

Share Alexander Stephens & Co.'s store rating

Alexander Stephens & Co. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Alexander Stephens & Co. is not a merchant member
Alexander Stephens & Co. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!