Stores > American Hospitality Furniture

1 (800) 636-1198

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Hospitality Furniture by clicking a star below.
2012-06-02

"Ray was great but I had to e-mail for my invoice# and after two weeks I called for the deliver date (I was give three different dates) and if was finally delivered after three and half weeks. The products are good and worth the wait. I would order from here again!"

2012-05-11

"Great very great customer services ! We did have a small problem with our furniture!!! but I call them and they help me out and take care of the problem , very great company!!, I will use them again in the future."

2012-05-11

"Good service and fairly quick response. Need to be slightly quicker on follow up."

2012-05-07

"One of the best in the business. Great service. I asked to hold the products for 2 weeks before shipping to enjoy a promotion. They executed as requested, in a timely and courteous manner."

2012-05-06

"We opened the Island Chop House on St. Simons Island, Georgia, this Spring and purchased much of our dining room furniture, bar furniture as well as smallwares from American Hospitality Furniture. Ray was very helpful with decision-making, shipping logistics and cocmpetitive pricing. We are encouraged by our early success here and anticipate expanding soon. When we do, we will certainly be a repeat customer! JD"

2012-05-05

"This the second time this year I have turned to American hospitality furniture for my restaurant needs. They have never disappointed. Ray is my contact person, always easy to reach and always helpful, as our company continues to expand I will not use anybody else. 5 stars!!!!
Cash Smith
Breakfast Station Inc.

2012-05-04

"We have purchased tables from AHF twice and both times were extremely positive and enjoyable! Ray was awesome to work with...he made sure all was correct and shipped as soon as possible to us. We will continue to use you in the future. Thank you! "

2012-04-26

"A new church needing new chairs found the perfect resource in American Hospitality Furniture! From the beginning, great patience was extended to us over at least three months of conversations; but right up to the order confirmation, I felt anxious about the selection. However, the delivery was prompt and we're thrilled with the quality, comfort, and appearance. Thank you American Hospitality Furniture!! Our experience, your service and product could not have been any better!"

2012-04-26

"This is a great company to order from - very friendly, prompt and professional. We have bought from other companies in the past, always with disappointing results in both product and customer service. American Hospitality is outstanding!"

2012-04-25

"Everything was great. Website was easy to use,prices were slightly lower than any other site I saw. Merchandise was exactly what it was shown to be."

2012-03-09

"Got great service and very fast delivery,
this is not the first order with AHF and not the last one.
Ray the salesman was very helpfull and professional

2011-12-24

"Very professional; Timely delivery"

2011-12-24

" Since I reside in a very small town and finding manufacturing companies to meet my requirements for a new grill I turned to the internet. I contacted many and received numerous quotes and responses.

I have never ordered items as large or as many for my business without seeing them first hand. I contacted Ray at American Hospitality Furniture and was so pleased with his professionalism and guarantee that if I was not satisfied with my order he would fix it. Ray gave me the exact date the furniture would ship and that date mt order arrived and was exactly as ordered. From the tables basis to the booths everything was beautiful. And any time I need any type of furniture for my business I will only call American Hospitality Furniture.

2011-12-23

"Vito and Nicks II
we were on such a tight time line with our renovation.. we tried all the local places for chairs that would match our current chairs, then I went on line and a few short clicks an i found what i was looking for. And the best thing was they could have the chairs to the chicagoland area by our regrand-opening...thanks again Ray

2011-12-23

"Great company, great service. Just opened a coffee shop and the furniture I received was perfect and Ray was super helpful helping me pick out style and color. Best prices too! "

Share American Hospitality Furniture's store rating

American Hospitality Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

American Hospitality Furniture is not a merchant member
American Hospitality Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!