Stores > American Hospitality Furniture

1 (800) 636-1198

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Hospitality Furniture by clicking a star below.
2011-12-23

"I couldn't be happier with the product and service from American Hospitality Furniture. I ordered 10 barstools based on price and appearance, and of course knowing that I was buying them without laying hands (or anything else) on them first made me a little nervous. But when they arrived, they were sturdier and even better looking than the pictures indicated. The quick shipping time and great service and speedy freight quote I got from Ray sealed the deal. When I order patio tables and chairs in February (Austin's springtime), it will be from American Hospitality."

2011-12-23

"Everything was as promised and on time."

2011-12-22

"I was very pleased with the order I made through American Hospitality Furniture. The ordering process over the phone was easy and the representative was very friendly. I recived call backs and updates on my order, which I greatly appreciate. We were also very pleased with the quality of the chairs we purchased and plan to purchase more in the future. "

2011-12-20

"Ray provides unequalled, outstanding service. They are a pleasure to do business with."

2011-12-20

"I ordered all of my booths and banquettes from American Hospitality Furniture. All I can say is perfect! Better than I could of ever imagined. From the salesperson to the delivery driver, nothing but top notch! They even delivered a week earlier than expected! Thank you AHF! Ray you are the man!!"

2011-12-20

"We were very pleased with our order, and plan on ordering from American Hospitality Furniture in the future. Aaron Davenport "

2011-12-19

"Easy to order with the phone. Ship out on time. Next order will get product from them"

2011-12-19

"American Hospitality handled everything in a very prompt and professional manner. The service was friendly, the product was delivered quickly, and the quality was everything I was looking for. I would not hesitate to use them again. "

2011-12-19

"Customer service was great, and order turnaround & delivery were very quick. Products were delivered exactly as promised! Will order from American Hospitality Furniture again!"

2011-12-16

"American Hospitality Furniture- from the first call to the end of the process, Ray and the people at AHF were deadly accurate and most importantly flawless in their follow-up. Opening a restaurant is an excercise in detail juggling and I must say that I have dropped a number of details when doing openings. The impact of a vendor snatching one of those dropped balls before it drops to the ground is hard to calculate. I have to say that it happened for me that way with AHF. I have impending future needs. I know who I am calling for assistance, Ray at AHF"

2011-12-15

"This was a great product, exactly as described. Excellent price and the shipping was SUPER fast!!! I will definitely be doing business with American Hospitality Furniture in the future for my business furniture needs. "

2011-12-14

"I am very pleased with my purchase. I would recommend using American Hospitality Furniture to anyone who wants value for the price. I will use this company again in the future."

2011-12-13

"It was a great transaction and great communication. Will purchase my items from here again for our next restaurant opening next year. "

2011-12-13

"The bar stool were what we thought. Very nice and solid. Would recommend to others."

2011-12-13

"We've ordered twice from American Hospitality Furniture. We've outfitted our restaurant, Ports of Call, in Southport, NC with chairs and tables from AHF. The service was always exceptional, and all furniture arrived quickly and efficiently and in excellent condition. We've been very pleased with every aspect of working with AHF, including the pleasant demeanor of their staff. I can recommend them without any reservations. "

Share American Hospitality Furniture's store rating

American Hospitality Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

American Hospitality Furniture is not a merchant member
American Hospitality Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!