Stores > American Hospitality Furniture

1 (800) 636-1198

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review American Hospitality Furniture by clicking a star below.
2011-12-13

"My boss had come to me with a project to work on. He said he needed 46 tables and 92 chairs delivered to a hotel here in Anchorage ASAP, and to call all the furniture stores in Alaska to find them. I spent two days calling but no one was able to help...I waited for businesses to call me back hoping they might some how be able to make a miracle happen, then I received a call from Scan Home furniture from a woman named Sue. She said she wasn't able to find what I was looking for in the time I needed it in but she knew of a website that might be able to help. Americanhospitalityfurniture.com , she said she has heard good things about it and that they might have what I was looking for. Well I went on the website and within a few minutes found the exact tables and chairs that I was looking for. I called the number and talked with consultant Ray Shi about what I needed and he helped me right away...It wasn't long after that that I was able to place the order and give the news to my boss that the order was on its way! He was very pleased and so was I!They were the most inexpensive place for both product and shipping and we able to get the order to my door within two weeks. Thank you to Ray and Sue we now have a full furnished hotel and it looks great! Thank you again!

From Alexis with S R Bales Construction

2011-12-13

"Staff was nice and furnitutre arrived on time. The only problem was 12 out of 33 chairs had huge paint scratches on them."

2011-12-13

"American Hospitality was a joy to work with. Their customer service was very helpful and their prices were extremely competitive. Additionally, their customer service was prompt, professional, and most importantly the 14 quality chairs we ordered for our cafe are exactly what was described online and within email correspondence...we are VERY HAPPY with our purchase. I highly recommend ANYONE purchasing furniture through American Hospitality. "

Share American Hospitality Furniture's store rating

American Hospitality Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

American Hospitality Furniture is not a merchant member
American Hospitality Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!