Stores > Amerisleep

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep by clicking a star below.

2017-09-24

sleeps well but...

"The mattress sleeps well but it is not as cool as was advertised"

Pensacola, FL Verified Customer

Well worth the investment

"I ready a number of online buyer reviews and product reviews comparing Amerisleep to other boxed mattress manufactures and felt I would take a chance. I ordered the AS3 (medium) firmness mattress and it shipped to my door and set up went smoothly. I liked it immediately. Compared to my primary bed (a one-year old Tempur-pedic Supreme Cloud Breeze) this Amerisleep AS3 mattress is a little more firm but sleeps equally well (I'm a back sleeper). I purchased it for my guest room but use it frequently myself for naps and when working shift work. At the time of this writing I owned it for 2 months so it's too early to know the true longevity and its true appeal to others . One guest has slept on it for 2 nights and they loved it. For the money I feel it a worthy investment, especially compared to buying another expensive Tempur-pedic. If it holds up to the test of time I and will continue to buy more for other rooms and will recommend it again. "

Exceeded reviews

"Delivery was fast and due to tracking we knew exactly when it arrived. Installation was quick and mattress sleeps great."

Shrug

"Feel like i could have done better!"

Extremely Happy

"I've purchased 2 Amerisleep mattresses and can honestly say that they are the most comfortable mattresses that my wife and I have ever slept on. I recommend them to all of my friends and family. "

Loved the mattress

"My son needed a new mattress. We wanted memory foam for a reasonable price. He loves it and it has been comfortable from day one

Great Mattress, Great Sleep

"Now, I usually fall asleep within minutes, I'm sleeping deeper and for longer durations. I hardly wake up during the night. I love my mattress!"

Awesome

"It was really comfortable to use."

Best Mattress Purchase Ever

"We read all the reviews. Comparing many similar mattresses. Have been sleeping on it approximately 1 month now and we're having the best nights sleep ever. Money wasn't an issue. We had another high quality name brand mattress for only 2 years and we're very dissatisfied. This was an excellent choice. Arrived quickly. Absolutely no "odor" when unpackaged. Easy to set up. Great guarantee/warranty. (Hopefully won't have to use it!). Would definitely recommend to anyone!!!"

Excellence!

"After much research I decided to order an Amerisleep AS4 mattress. My main objectives with a new mattress were COOLNESS and NOT WAKING UP HURTING in my neck, shoulders and hips! My mattress was delivered timely and I am still in the "try it out" phase. So far I have been waking up with no pain! Even my feet used to hurt on my old mattress. I do not wake up multiple times during the night because my shoulder hurts or because my hip hurts and I need to turnover. I am a side sleeper and I have been thrilled because I do not have the pain anymore. Honestly, I really like to sleep cold and I am still trying to decide if the mattress is as cool as I want it to be. It is most definitely better than my old mattress but I do wish it felt cooler. Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

Sincerely, Barbara Hodges

e

Best sleep if my life

"All other beds are now difficult to sleep in. "

Great so far!

"I love my mattress so far. I didn't think I'd like the memory foam but it's great!"

Not so much comfortable

"........................."

Easy but heavy and tall

"Box came in a bit heavy and tall for my girl to pick up at the office. Comfy bed, great sleep...would get another...got the as2..firm but with some give."

Still Falling In Love

"I love this mattress! The first few weeks were rough because I would wake up in the morning and my body would ache. I felt like I was needing to return it. However, I still slept on it, and now I get the best sleep of my life! My body definitely needed time to adjust to this mattress. I still toss and turn, but that is slowing becoming less and less. I found this mattress the be a little more firm than I expected, but that is better for my back. I am so grateful I took the risk of buying online and not spending thousands on a mattress in store! "

Share Amerisleep's store rating

Amerisleep is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep is a merchant member
Amerisleep participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.