Stores > Amerisleep.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-06-23

Great customer service!

"Amerisleep made sure our bed was delivered to our new house in a new development. They called before and after delivery to ensure all went well. Brandon was very helpful. "

2016-06-20

"Amazing bed esp with the top, they were very professional and accommodating. No more back and neck pain!!"

2016-06-18

Sleepy heads they are NOT!

"We've had wonderful experiences w the Amerisleep customer service guys. They're attentive, they follow through and follow up! All the while ensuring that we are happy and satisfied along the way. What a pleasurable experience Brandon has provided. 5 star service. "

2016-06-17

Just right!

"I bought the Liberty mattress for my 10 year old daughter. It's the perfect firmness for her. We let it air out in the garage for a week before moving it into her room. We never experienced any bad smells. The quality and comfort are really great. I would highly recommend this mattress."

2016-06-15

surely sleeping is most important thing in helth

"my back is sore sometimes.
so i need a good mattress.
i researched and find out amerisleep is most reasonable choice in my budget.
but i live in korea, so it;s very difficult order & delivery.
it's very hard & expensive to ship mattress to korea,
but it worth it.
thanks to amerisleep.com,
i'm really satisfied about sleeping now.

2016-06-07

EXcellent Product and Customer Service

"We are totally impressed with this bed. Works beautifully, the mattress seems of great quality and refreshes it's self very quickly. Faster then some of the others we tried out that were higher priced.

My husband has had four back surgeries, and has arthritis all over his body. He found the bed a bit hard for him. I called customer service and they very quickly solved that problem for us. If you want a good mattress and a good lifting system, this bed is for you too!

We highly recommend it!! Yes we do!!

2016-06-06

Feels like hugs.

"My husband and I are getting such better sleep. When I get in bed at night, I can feel my body relax and cuddle in like in a bunny's nest. Our Colonial came very quickly and it was easy to unpack. We are thrilled with Amerisleep."

2016-06-06

Best Mattress ever owned

"Hubby was having back pain and we tried all kinds of mattresses. We finally did some research and decided to go with Amerisleep. Shipping was fast and the mattress was very well made and so comfy. We have been sleeping better than ever and no more back pains for hubby. We are extremely satisfied with our purchase!"

2016-06-02

Great Mattress!

"This mattress is awesome and would highly recommend it. My mother inlaw just ordered one after we recommended this and we will also be buying a few more for our vacation home. "

2016-06-02

Top quality product, industry leading service!

"We could not be happier. I messed up the order but Amerisleep customer service helped me straighten it out. It was refreshing to talk to a real, native English speaker, without a painful phone tree. Then our mattresses were delivered ahead of schedule, quickly expanded, and were odor free. after a few months sleeping on them, we will never buy a mattress from another company--they are GREAT!"

2016-06-01

Right Sleep

"We sleep more sound and wake up rested. Our dog even sleeps better on them with us.
My wife spends many hours in bed because of her back and she gets up more now. I wish we would have bought new adjustable frames but we could not afford it at the time. The old frames work good still with these mattresses. We would urge anyone that needs a new mattress or even if you don't need one to invest in an Amerisleep mattress.

2016-05-29

Even in an RV

"We put our new Amerisleep mattress in our RV and have enjoyed the comfort and coolness of the mattress. At home we are using a Temperedic and my wife is continually too warm on the temperpedic. Not so with the Amerisleep"

2016-05-28

Fabulous product.

"My nine-year-old daughter has a fairly old mattress. It's in fine condition, but very hard.
I ordered an Amerisleep mattress topper, which came quickly, with clear instructions for airing it out for three days before putting it on the bed. We put the topper on about three weeks ago and she still comments about how great it feels. When I sit on the edge of her bed, I can feel how nice and cushy it is. Just as other reviewers of this kind of topper/mattress said, she loves getting into bed at night. I am glad that it is made of plants, not petroleum (or whatever non-plant-based ones are made of) . I noticed a slight smell (nothing bothersome) when we first took the topper out of the packaging, but nothing by the time we put it on the bed. Maybe we will get one for me and my husband...

This review was modified by katehunt on May 28 2016 08:20:37 AM

2016-05-24

zzzzzz Finally peaceful sleeps:)

"The amerisleep mattress is superb! We got the Liberty, however we found it a tad too hard, so we are switching to the Colonial. They are a great investment if you care about your well-being."

2016-05-22

Breathe easy

"The main reason I ordered from Amerisleep was the promise of no chemical odor to the product. That promise is true. I am very sensitive to the chemical odors that occur in so many products today. This topper has no odor at all.
The topper also performs as promised.

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.