Stores > Amerisleep.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-07-19

Slept like a dead baby!!!

"I've always had back pain and insomnia.. I've tried almost everything, until I met a guy who had a mattress from Amerisleep that just made all made dreams come true, literally and figuratively! My back pain has drastically improved, my sleep is better, I'm in a better mood when I wake up and have more energy to boot.

I paid a little bit for the Liberty mattress, I wasn't trying to break my $75 budget, but I really am glad I did. The mattress has totally changed my night life. In a few years, after lots of hard work and dedication, I would like to be able to save up enough money to buy my daughter a nice full Liberty mattress so she can stay out of my room and I can sleep horizontally with my limbs flayed across the entire bed like the good lord wanted.

THANKS AMERISLEEEEEEP!

2016-07-19

So far so good

"I have only had my amerisleep mattress for about a month but so far so good. We got the Liberty and it's definitely a quality product but it's a little firm so I will be ordering the topper to see if that helps. I will try to update my review after we try the topper out... "

2016-07-18

excellent customer service

"I initially ordered the firmest mattress - IT IS VERY FIRM. I called to replace the mattress but the customer service rep instead provided an option to try the foam topper first to see if that would work for me. It has - my bed is extremely comfortable. Both deliveries came quickly. All in all, a great experience. I was nervous to order a mattress online, sight unseen and untouched, but this worked out really well for me. I hope the topper lasts for awhile, other than that I have no major concerns or issues."

2016-07-17

Most comfortable mattress ever!

"We purchased the Liberty mattress from Amerisleep and it is the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on. The Liberty model is just right for us. . .not too hard, not too soft. Would highly recommend this mattress for all who want good support for your back and a good nights sleep.

The Customer Service Department is professional and helpful if you need to contact them.

Nothing extraordinary

"I was expecting more than what I paid for"

Comfort and quality

"I just transitioned from a hybrid waterbed of 20yrs to this mattress with the topper and love it! Researched a long time and besides the high customer ratings and the price, knowing the mattress was made with non-toxic, eco-friendly materials sold me.

The assembly was piece of cake and fascinating!

Slept for days

"It took me awhile to finally order my bed. But now that I have it, I love it. This is my first memory foam bed, so it is a bit different.

The customer service at Amerisleep was fantastic. Their delivery is pretty amazing. The mattress and the foundation had excellent directions.

I am very pleased. I have slept on the new bed for a few weeks now. If there is a negative, I would say it does make it a little hard to be motivated to get up on a Saturday morning :)

Sleep so good

"The mattress is prefect! My only question is why did we wait so long to get it. Thank you Amerisleep."

2016-07-15

easy to install

"frame and matress were easy to put together and very comfortable"

2016-07-15

"My bed was delivered as expected and was very easy to unpack. I haven't experienced any of the odor issues that others have, and have enjoyed sleeping in this bed, something I was lacking before. My hip and back pain have been much improved over the past few weeks, and I feel rested and refreshed in the morning. Very pleased with my purchase!"

2016-07-14

"The mattress is thicker than i thought it would be for one that is delivered all compressed. My husband has back problems and he is waking up feeling much better than he did with our old bed. We are using the base that came with our old sleep number bed (which we were not happy with but put up with for way too long because it was so expensive). We got the luxury firm queen size. It is a teeny bit firm for my taste since I am mostly a stomach sleeper. but I am getting used to it and willing to have extra firm if it helps him feel better. We have not noticed any issues with the mattress being too hot or hard to move around on - which I read as some concerns for this type of mattress. "

2016-07-14

"Great product. Delivered on time, and in perfect condition. Made one phone call to check on delivery date. Staff was very helpful and courteous."

2016-07-14

"Awesome experience! Great customer service!!!!!"

Fantastic Customer Service

"Amerisleep.com's customer service is fantastic! We love our adjustable bed but needed to change the mattress order. Their customer service was prompt, pleasant and efficient. I definitely recommend Amerisleep.com!"

2016-07-14

"Love the mattress, love the convenience!"

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.