Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

2016-11-30

"From ordering to delivery to quality product to restful sleep, our Amerisleep mattress has been five stars. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a good product for a fair price with great service."

2016-11-30

Great experience

"Website and customer service were great. Shipped quickly and odor dissipated in a few days. Only negative is wish mattress was a bit firmer especially along edge. Otherwise, love my new mattress! Thank you Amerisleep?"

Digging in!

"At first it seems firm enough, but after a few minutes I start to dig down in a fox hole.
It does recover after I get up but when I lie down again I find myself in a battle for comfort. I did put a board under the matress as the company said. I blame myself for ordering the medium firmness. Sould have gone with the firmest posible. Who knew?

Perfect

"Our new bed is perfect in every way. I haven't slept this good EVER!!!"

2016-11-29

"Timely delivery. Comfortable aleep."

2016-11-29

"You should add a heating option. Love my bed"

2016-11-29

Should have done this sooner!

"We have really enjoyed the restful sleep since purchasing our Amerisleep mattress.
We received our products ahead of schedule and would recommend their products with high ranking.

Great Liberty Mattress

"Received my mattress a week after I ordered it online. Came as expected and so far it's a beautiful thing. The customer service has also been great as well."

Two Is Better Than One!

"My husband and I first considered Amerisleep after much research. We were going to get a king size, but with both our health issues, we decided to get 2 twins. (and if health issues became more of the priority, they could at least be separated.) We both decided on the firm and so far have not been disappointed. We get a good nights sleep and not so achy in the morning! (Hey, we are old- we are not expecting total perfection!) I am very happy with our purchase, and will come back in 6 mo-1 year and tell you how they are holding up! "

Sleeping better...

"I got the medium firm because of my husband's bad back (spinal fusion). He's a back sleeper and in constant pain so a good bed is important. He was very skeptical when I bought it but loves it! He woke up without pain. I however am a side sleeper with bad hips so this bed is too hard for my hips. But with his back, I really was too worried to get a medium thinking it would be too soft for his back. There is some cushion (give) to this bed and feels good when we lay on our backs. But not enough for side sleeping. I knew this when I purchased. I bought a thin mattress topper and I can sleep on my side much better. The reason I gave only 4 stars is because I called customer service to talk to them about a medium but had to leave a message. They never called back. I heard so many good things about customer service so was disappointed they never called back. I haven't had time to call them back."

AmeriMAZING!

"Shopped and tried different types of beds for about a year. Went online and simply asked "top rated mattresses?" I can't say enough about our Amerisleep Revere, I really can't. We were scared to purchase an item online without touching and feeling ya know what I mean. The good reviews were good and the bad was mostly "to firm". But we took a chance....WE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! We've had it for two months and for two months it's been the topic of conversation at every gathering with friends and family. If you're thinking a temperpedic, check this out first, save some $$$ Just get it, you won't be disappointed."

Never Slept Better!

"We were a bit cautious ordering online and not being able to try the mattress out. We read a ton of reviews and took a chance. The mattress arrived in a little box and expanded very quickly. Simply put, this is the best mattress we have ever had. Since switching from the pillow top, we have been sleeping throughout the night without tossing and turning once. We would highly recommended this to others and well worth it instead of spending double on a name brand such as a Tempurpedic. "

It must be me.

"I am impressed with the quality of the mattress but the flatness of it is bothersome to me having slept on a plush top mattress for over 20 years. I like the firmness but need something that is soft on top. I fear getting a softer version as I think it will feel hot to sink into the foam. I will probably get a traditional mattress instead."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from Amerisleep.com, Amerisleep, has responded

“Hey Cathy—Typically when you are switching mattresses, it is totally normal to be experiencing some discomfort in the first nights with your new bed. This is your body simply adjusting to proper alignment, support, and pressure relief. If you are still experiencing issues with your mattress, it's sound like our Comfort Layer might get you comfortable. Adding this will give you that pillow top feel, without sacrificing the support of your bed. If you email us at cs@amerisleep.com we can definitely get this figured out for you.”

2016-11-25

Sleeping better

"We have been sleeping on our new revere mattress for a couple months now. My husband would like a little firmer, I'd like a little softer but all in all, an excellent mattress. I will never go back to a spring mattress.

Pros... I toss and turn way less. Mattress is comfortable.

Cons... hard to move the mattress around by myself but now that it is in its permanent location, no more consistent.

2016-11-25

"Our new mattress came with the exterior covered damaged. There was a large pick in the material which had ran the length of the mattress with the material still attached in a large ball of thread."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from Amerisleep.com, Amerisleep, has responded

“Hey there—we're sorry to hear about the exterior cover damage with your mattress. If you already haven't please send us photos to cs@amerisleep.com and we will gladly replace this for you. We never intend for our beds to arrived damaged, but sometimes this does happen during transit. We look forward to helping out!”

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.