Stores > Amerisleep.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep.com by clicking a star below.

Liberty queen - great bed

"Fast delivery and easy setup. Took about a month to settle in but now it is great.
Very pleased.

A great product.

"Product delivered on time and works as advertised."

Great Experience

"Easy to order, exactly as described and on time delivery. We left the mattresses on the floor for a few days before putting on bed. WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT"S SLEEP!! The only problem was that I ordered firm and my husband order medium firm and they are together on the adjustable king base; one is higher than the other, making the bed uneven when it's made.
But we are very pleased with the quality so far. Only wish we had ordered the same firmness in order to make the bed smoother.

2017-05-24

Great mattress. Lives up to reviews.

"Started using the mattress about 3 months ago, and my wife and I have loved it. Firmness of the Revere was just what we were looking for - good support without too much sinking in. My lower back pain has improved since sleeping on the mattress. Overall, fantastic mattress of great quality. Very satisfied with our purchase."

Great and thankyou

"Delivery was not on time and customer service outstanding "

Outstanding value.

"Really happy with this purchase."

Heavenly experience!

"Kudos to the research team of Amerisleep to come up with such a fantastic product. After a lot of research me and my husband decided to try out Amerisleep. It was such an exhilarating moment when I first lied on the mattress. It gives me good sleep and wonderful comfort. Thank you team Amerisleep and keep up the good work! "

What's not to enjoy!

"We've spent years and thousands looking for a bed both me and my wife were comfortable. My daughter gave us the ad with the guarantee, hassle free returns with no issues. We thought we couldn't go wrong since our first thought was what if it was like so many other purchases we've made and we'd be "stuck" with another bed we would have to put up with or find a place to donate it. Finally, this bed did it for us. We both now sleep through the night and no more night sweats, an added bonus we weren't looking for! The only advice I would offer is we both thought we'd like a "firm" bed but after reading Amerisleep's direction on how we sleep we decided on the Liberty and its perfect for us. Finally a bed we don't have to look back and be sorry we purchased. Sweet dreams."

2017-05-23

ok, but not "the best sleep ever"

"50 Days into my 100 day trial and still not having the best sleep ever, nor do I wake up refreshed. The first 2 weeks slept on the mattress directly on the floor due to order issues the base was delayed. During that time woke to back aches and stiffness. I have been using the base now for a weeks with multiple adjustments and still not able to find comfort. Looking for comfort...

Describe Yourself Midrange Shopper

Service/Delivery Comments Delivery of the mattress was mis handled as it was left at the garage door despite paying for White Glove service.

Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

great mattress

"no issues with anything, bed is great!"

2017-05-23

I received exactly what I expected.

"When it arrived, I couldn't believe a mattress could fit into the box. It is hermetically sealed and expands when the package is cut open. I took a three hour nap. "

Best mattress ever!

"Mattress and the delivery lived up to their promises. No problems whatsoever - no odor, no off gassing and does not sleep too warm. Best mattress we have ever had and we have always purchased top of the line products. In fact this is the least expensive mattress we have ever purchased. Combine the split king with an adjustable bed frame and you have the perfect sleeping experience."

Customer service is Great

"Customer service has been at the top of the scale"

Firm and fabulous sleep

"We love our new mattress. We bought the extra firm one. It compared to various Tempur-Pedic mattresses. There was maybe one of those that we liked and was firmer, but it was also 4-5x the price of the Amerisleep one. If looking for a luxury memory foam mattress that is firm, we highly recommend this one. We bought the waterproof mattress pad, too for when our toddler might spill on it."

2017-05-23

Takes a bit to get used to

"Ordering and delivery were both excellent. We had needed a bed as our regular mattress bed was way too soft after 10 years of use and I was waking up with lower back pain everyday. After reading the reviews of people who had a similar situation we decided to try a foam mattress and was impressed with the 100 day free trial offer. It tells me a lot about how confident the company is in their product.

We went with the Liberty mattress because this is a medium firm which is supposed to appeal to both back and side sleepers. Our first several nights were difficult to get used to. Mattress seemed a little too firm. Side sleeping was really not that comfortable as your shoulders would not sink enough into the mattress. If your a pure back sleeper, the mattress is perfect. Too soften it up we ended up purchasing a 2" mattress topper for about $50. This seems to do the trick but it is aggravating that this was needed after dropping all that money on the mattress.

My back has been doing much better as I do wake up now without the same level of lower back pain I previously experienced on the old mattress and we continue to get mores used to the foam mattress. Its been about 45 days so far. At this point I believe we will be keeping the mattress. I would have rated it a 5 star if side sleeping was more comfortable without the topper.

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.