Stores > Amerisleep.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amerisleep.com by clicking a star below.

Great experience

"I highly recommend. The product was great as was delivery and customer service"

This review was modified by PinkPearlMuskox on March 29 2017 07:30:02 AM

Amerisleep Revere

"We bought the foundation and mattress from Amerisleep. All in all, the Revere is a wonderful mattress, and it has made lower-back pain a memory (no causal connection there). My wife has no complaints about the Revere either, and she has had to deal with two rebuilt shoulders! The bed is everything that people said it would be. It is a dream come true.

This review was modified by SarahandNorm on March 29 2017 07:15:02 AM

As advertised! Worry free experience

"The mattress didn't workout for us, but the experience was good. The return was hassle free, as advertised."

This review was modified by KhakiTuna on March 29 2017 06:00:02 AM

Excellent

"Fantastic experience and great service. Ended up with the liberty after trading the revere. Sleep great even though it's a little warm sometimes. Amerisleep is easy to work with, highly recommended. "

This review was modified by PaleGoldWasp on March 28 2017 02:15:02 PM

Love my mattress

"The Amerisleep colonial is the perfect bed for me. I have lower back and shoulder issues and this has been the most comfortable. I have tried tempurpedic and purple and this was my favorite as a side sleeper. "

This review was modified by LightFuchsiaPinkCuckoo on March 28 2017 01:45:01 PM

Best sleep

"Quick delivery, comfortable mattress"

This review was modified by MagnoliaFrog on March 28 2017 01:45:01 PM

Glad I made the purchase

"I was reluctant to purchase a mattress on the internet. I researched several brands of memory foam mattresses and decided on Amerisleep. As a combination side and back sleeper, I choose the Liberty. The mattress was delivered to the door. It was vacuum packed and easy to handle. After cutting the plastic bag, the mattress expanded to full size. The appearance displays quality. I am very happy with the firmness. Each night, I get a good and deep sleep. I am very satisfied with my purchase. "

This review was modified by MediumSpringBudTurkey on March 28 2017 07:00:02 AM

Easy Purchase and Delivery

"Researched information on line and chose Amerisleep mattress. Easy purchase, delivery, and setting up the mattress. Enjoying the mattress. Would highly recommend. "

This review was modified by DollarBillRobin on March 28 2017 07:00:02 AM

Amazing

"A good night of sleep makes this mattress worth every penny (and some)! Can't recommend enough!"

This review was modified by LightSkyBlueJacana on March 28 2017 12:01:44 AM

Skeptical, but satisfied

"Needed a new bed...back and hip issues were cramping my active lifestyle. I did the forensics on beds for about two months and decided on Amerisleep. Its natural components and its made-in-America origins sold me. And its exceeded all of our expectations. No smell, no rolling off the side, no heat build-up...just continuous hours of sleep...finally. Since quality sleep is such a foundational aspect of our health, this was a serious purchase and a happy out come. I write this a little groggy as I just concluded 8.5 hrs of sleep, a feat I could never accomplish before our new bed. It works for us, and I'm glad for it."

This review was modified by DarkOrangeSheep on March 28 2017 12:01:23 AM

Great mattress

"Good product, packaging, and communication up to and while awaiting delivery"

This review was modified by DarkTangerineNightingale on March 28 2017 12:01:17 AM

Indio Ca Verified Customer

Fantastic so far!!

"My mattress actually delivered earlier than expected to. That was great because I was able to start sleeping better sooner! I've had it about 6 weeks now and so far it's the best mattress I've ever owned. I'm sleeping better than ever. I've been telling everyone about Amerisleep. I have not one thing to complain about. I would and have recommended this mattress. Extremely happy!!"

This review was modified by Happy sleeper on March 28 2017 12:01:11 AM

So far so good!

"My husband and I are beyond happy with our mattress. We currently co-sleep with our 2 yr old and I am currently expecting my second child--- this mattress has been heavenly for us! "

This review was modified by NeonGreenSeahorse on March 28 2017 12:00:55 AM

Shepherdstown, WV Verified Customer

Sleeps cool!

"Great mattress. This was my first memory foam purchase, and I did extensive research before choosing to buy the Liberty . The mattress is very comfortable, does not trap excessive body heat, and the foam recoils at a very fast rate, so that you don't feel 'trapped' in one position. I've talked with several friends who've purchased the 'major name brand' mattress only a couple of years ago, and they all admit that it sleeps a little warm and that requires some effort to change positions. This mattress is worth every penny and then some!
The only drawback is that they use FedEx for shipping! I've found UPS to be much more organized and efficient.

This review was modified by Similak on March 28 2017 12:00:53 AM

So Far Just Awesome

"I'm a bit hesitant to give a rating this soon because of other experiences with other online mattresses but...so far this is a totally awesome mattress. It is the right firmness for me (I needed firm) and works well with my hospital bed. So I am very very pleased so far. Also my experience with customer service chat far exceeded expectations :) "

This review was modified by IrishPatty on March 28 2017 12:00:51 AM

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.