Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-01-15

"I chose Amerisleep over other similar brands because of the very strong customer satisfaction ratings they had received, and now I am one of those very satisfied customers. My mattress and platform arrived by FedEx on schedule and in perfect condition. I got the Liberty mattress and it so very comfortable to sleep on. It may be a little bit firmer than I'd prefer, but I'm hoping it will become a little more plush with use. And the platform was so very easy to assemble, just as advertised. Thank you, Amerisleep!"

This review was modified by ksathasivam on January 17 2017 08:00:02 AM

Trustworthy company

"If you don't like there product they will in fact replace it or refund your money as I ordered a liberty mattress and it was too soft so they replaced it with the Americana "

This review was modified by greyjrock on January 17 2017 07:30:02 AM

Best Sleep in 8 Years!

"We were leery about actually ordering a mattress online w/o at least seeing it or trying it out. We haven't been especially happy with the last two mattresses we purchased from local stores. The reviews were very positive and we knew we wanted to try a different type of mattress. Shipping was fast and well done...set up was easy enough with two people. Best of all.....our first nite sleeping was great....no sore backs or....rolling into the middle of a sagging mattress. Not sure if our experience is typical but we did not need any break in or adjustment period. Would highly recommend company and product."

This review was modified by dsshives on January 17 2017 06:30:01 AM

A little disappointing

"We ordered our mattress hoping to get some relief from back pain and have a comfortable sleep. I feel the mattress is already caving in and we haven't even had it two months. We will be returning ours shortly."

This review was modified by losvagos on January 17 2017 12:03:22 AM

2017-01-14

Very satisfied with this!

"I have searched and searched the market for mattresses. I have had 5 different ones in 13 years and this is by far the best one. Denver mattress had my business for 3 of those, and there was always sagging and pressure points. My last one, a tempur-pedic, I had 4 1/2 years and it was breaking down to the point it was hurting my lower back. The issue is with warranty, it doesn't measure broken down, but I am VERY disappointed in how much it cost, and the quality of the Tempur cloud supreme. Plus, it slept very hot. This is a different kind of foam, has better "bounce back", sleeps a normal temperature and is much, much less in cost. I've had it several months and it's just what I was looking for. It's very supportive maybe a little too much, but I won't let it go!! Should I order another, I would get the Liberty, but I'm so happy with it. I do have a Tempur pedic ergonomic base and use it with this mattress. It is a thicker mattress and therefore doesn't 'bend' as well, but I only sleep with the head up 4-5 inches and it works fine for that. It doesn't however go into a sitting position well. I also like how much better sheets fit it. Almost all sheets are bigger nowadays. "

This review was modified by lareynainks on January 17 2017 12:03:18 AM

5 star Refund

"Top rate company. Prompt shipping.
Mattress was as advertised. It was firm. We wanted firm, but unfortunately not that firm. After 30 days of trial we decided to return.
No hassle or pressure. Very professional. Refunded money it about a week.

This review was modified by tkpenn on January 17 2017 12:03:13 AM

Firmer than expected

"Ordering and delivery were exceptional. I ordered the Liberty queen mattress. The mattress was much firmer than expected, however, it was comfortable and appears to be well made. I am considering buying a foam topper to see if that is more to my liking. After six weeks I do still notice a smell to the mattress but it is not overwhelming. "

This review was modified by KC MO on January 17 2017 12:03:11 AM

A great mattress.

"After suffering with a very expensive mattress I bought my Amerisleep. The most comfortable mattress I've had in years."

This review was modified by lizzysister2900 on January 17 2017 12:03:08 AM

Great mattress

"Pleased with the decision I made"

This review was modified by ellinlaw on January 17 2017 12:03:07 AM

Better than Leesa

"We returned our Leesa. We wanted firm support underneath but soft pressure relief on top. The Leesa was firm and had little pressure relief. We got the Liberty mattress and it is about the same in support but the top is squishier and feels much more comfortable."

This review was modified by naenze on January 17 2017 12:03:01 AM

On time!

"Our Amerisleep was delivered timely in a good packet. It took seconds to start working and looking good. My husband is sleeping like a baby! "

This review was modified by clamasol-87347 on January 17 2017 12:03:01 AM

Great mattress buying experience

"The mattress arrived very quickly. Sleeping on the mattress for the last 6 weeks and have been very satisfied. Comfortable and absolutely no chemical smell from the very beginning.

Good price, helpful and efficient customer service, fast delivery. A positive experience in every way.

This review was modified by tarthol on January 17 2017 12:03:00 AM

Best sleep ever

"You'll never skeep better than a night on an Amerisleep mattress! "

This review was modified by cmhooper29 on January 17 2017 12:02:52 AM

2017-01-13

back pain relief!!

"after suffering months of pain, my husband and i can finally sleep soundly. my husband is very picky and works hard. He is finally getting out of bed without groaning or complaining about the bed. "

This review was modified by leapingladybug on January 17 2017 12:02:31 AM

2017-01-13

Finally... a restful night's sleep!

"The order was shipped promptly to us, directions for unpacking were well-stated, the mattress was in good condition, it is supportive, and we are getting a restful night's sleep."

This review was modified by mattyssej on January 17 2017 12:02:17 AM

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.