Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

Great consumer experience

"The whole experience with Amerisleep has been fantastic. Not only is the cost to value a no-brainer, but the customer service is a testament to this company's dedication to first class customer experience."

This review was modified by rhinoindio on February 24 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-02-22

Mattress is nice, but where is the foundation?

"Time will tell about the mattress I bought; so far we like it, but it has only been a week. Lucky me got a foundation, but honestly this "issue" with the foundations is causing me concern. I wanted to make a second order and was told a "sourcing issue" made it impossible to fulfill the order. ????? Not a good thing to not have a solution in place for customers (especially returning customers) for something as basic as a foundation.. One stop shopping is really important.

This review was modified by warnick on February 24 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-02-22

"Timely delivery. Easy to unpackaged and "inflate". Very comfortable matress....even after recent acute shoulder replacement surgery. My only adjustment has been that the sides are soft. We added a support bar to the side to help while I am functioning with one arm to get up and down. Once I am situated in bed.... Heaven!"

This review was modified by dnannery on February 24 2017 03:00:01 PM

Quick exchange

"Ordered the revere mattress... good mattress just to firm. Called up amerisleep and they helped me exchange the mattress for a softer version. Was done very quickly and my new mattress is on the way! Couldn't be more pleased!"

This review was modified by bbarcalow on February 24 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-22

"Not comfortable..feel like I am roling off the bed on my side."

This review was modified by lchamp08 on February 24 2017 07:15:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-23-2017

A rep from Amerisleep.com, Amerisleep, has responded

“Hey There—Thanks for letting us know that you are uncomfortable on your mattress. We do want to let you know that you are still in your 100-night sleep trial. So if you can give us a call at 800-500-4233, we can help to get you comfortable. If you simply want to return the mattress, we can arrange that as well. We hope to hear from you!”

Neat shippin

"The mattress arrived in a very convenient box and the mattress was released to form its own shape in a few minutes. A very unique method to ship such a large object. Allows the customer to receive the mattress without the need for a conventional large shipment with a common carrier."

This review was modified by lbchrist on February 23 2017 07:00:01 PM

Awesome company

"This company does it right. Talk about customer service. They truly backed up what they promised. The bed I got originally was to firm, they worked with me to find the right mattress and gave me full credit toward the new one. I could not have asked for better service."

This review was modified by modernspecialists on February 23 2017 06:30:01 PM

2017-02-21

Falling asleep is easier than falling off a log

"After researching innumerable and actually trying some out, we decided to purchase an Amerisleep mattress. Their customer service was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The actual ordering process was simple and straightforward. The mattress arrived in a timely manner and what we couldn't believe was how easy the set up was! Now my wife and I sleep soundly and comfortably. NO back pain in the morning. We LOVE our Amerisleep mattress!"

This review was modified by bbqbobby53 on February 23 2017 01:15:01 PM

Best Sleep Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We love our new mattress! It is everything we had hoped for and more. I have never slept better than I do now. It truly was the best thing we have purchased for ourselves and our well being in quite a while.

This review was modified by tschneider-18084 on February 23 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-21

"Love the mattress; however, there is a small tear in the fabric cover on the top. Hopefully, it won't continue to tear. Other than that I love it!"

This review was modified by wsalley on February 23 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-02-21

Love these mattresses... wake up with minimal lower back pain now!!!

"Was not sure of firmness I would like so since it is a split king, I purchased mid range firmness and firm XL Twin matresses. I like both but I prefer the FIRM... Wife prefers the mid range firm so WIN... and WIN... "

This review was modified by cpotar596 on February 23 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-20

Like sleeping on a cloud

"This is the most comfortable bed I/we have ever owned or even slept on...EVER!! It's so soft and so comfortable. Extremely satisfied!"

This review was modified by armypink on February 22 2017 10:30:01 PM

2017-02-20

"We purchased the adjustable split king bed. It is very comfortable and I am sleeping much better than with our old pillow topper.

The shipping is separate, and our base took extra time because they were waiting on the strap to combine the two bases. It took about two weeks to get our frames. It looked like someone ripped open the box to put the strap piece in it. The frame didn't arrive damaged, but I was worried it might have been based on the condition of the box. I didn't understand why they would risk damaging an expensive frame to throw in a cheap plastic strap.

Despite the frame I had a good experience purchasing the bed from Amerisleep. I called customer service multiple times about the frame delivery and they were very helpful and responsive. If the service representative didn't have the answer to my question they always called back the same day with an update.

This review was modified by m_cepak83 on February 22 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-02-20

"So happy we found this mattress! We were considering getting a Tempur-Pedic but were appalled by the price. After reading many reviews we decided to try an Amerisleep and are so pleased that we did. We both get a much better night's sleep and feel so much more rested. Would definitely recommend!!! "

This review was modified by jaclyngombert on February 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

Backaches relieved

"Bought the Liberty split king and matched it with L&P S-Cape adjustable support frames and wife is not waking up with back pain anymore. Mattress came quickly and no noticeable odor. I'm a side and stomach sleeper and have not experienced any pressure points at all. Highly satisfied!!"

This review was modified by wtrevett on February 22 2017 02:45:02 PM

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.