Stores > Amerisleep.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-08-24

"The matress is of great quality and was delivered faster then quoted. The bed is a bit stiffer then i wanted, but all-in-all i am quite satisfied with my purchase."

2016-08-24

Fabulous mattress; have patience to wait for it to be delivered!

"I love the mattress - truly simply the best! It is easy to unbox and is exactly as they say

Most comfortable mattress I have ever had. I think I am sleeping better and deeper lately. LOVE LOVE

Sleeping like a baby

"Love it sleep better then ever"

Great customer service

"First let me say the memory foam mattress topper is very goo duality. I ordered the wrong size by mistake and customer service was very helpful in correcting the problem"

Fantastic company

"Everything was delivered as expected. The mattress is amazing. I was expecting to need a break in period to get used to it but it was great from day 1."

2016-08-23

Very Excited, like waiting for a present!

"My husband and I were very lucky, we lived close to the one showroom in Arizona! We were able to go in and try the mattresses. What a treat it was!!!!!
We were able to meet Emma, ( I beleive that was her name) and did she know her stuff! I went in to buy one kind, and because of my back problems she guided me to another.
We have been sleeping on it for only about 1 1/2 weeks, but it has been great sleep so far.
We had been comparing mattresses for some time, we had never heard of Amerisleep before, but very glad we did. Your showroom was key for us!
Thanks Again
The Whites

Still in trial period

"After making the switch to an Amerisleep mattress, I wake up with lower back pain every morning. Since I'm only 30 days into my 100 day trial, I'll give my body some more time to adjust. I'll update my post as I near the halfway mark."

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from Amerisleep.com, Amerisleep, has responded

“Hey there! Thank you so much for speaking to us today on the phone. Since you are still within your 100-night sleep trial, we definitely want to make sure your comfort issue is resolved. As discussed on the phone, you have decided to give the mattress more time so you can adjust to it. If they doesn't work, you will contact us so we can switch it out for something based on your sleep preference. Please reach out at any time so we can help out!”

Feels great

"Had a Leesa mattress then got the Liberty. So happy that it didn't smell or sleep as hot!"

Worth Every Penny

"This is our first memory foam mattress and my wife is very pleased with the product and the sleeping experience. Amerisleep fulfilled their responsibilities as a provider of a first class memory foam mattress with professional efficiency and delivered the mattress to our door exactly as promised. When I cut the enclosing wrap and the mattress expanded it was already nearly fully ready for a good night's sleep. We were going away for two nights though so it had "grown" a small amount when re returned and has provided a great night's sleep for both of us ever since. We would never think of returning it to Amerisleep, but both my wife and I would certainly like to see how that process would have been accomplished. The analogy of the genie back into the bottle comes to mind."

Sean was great

"We were very happy with our experience at Amerisleep. There was a foul up with the first delivery (went to the wrong address) but Sean worked with us to straighten it out. We could not be happier with the mattress and with Sean and the customer service team.

Susan and Tom Denning
Lusby, MD

Good Quality But Not As Soft As Advertised

"Great mattress as far as quality and everything else, but the softness was not what my wife and I expected. Unfortunately it did not work out for us but if you like firmer mattresses I would suggest giving them a try. "

Comfortable mattress

"Only issue was there was no shipping updates and it just showed up one day. Actually 2 shipments but I think fedex dropped the ball. Also slight damage to frame but again was probably a shipping issue. I like that it was vacuum packed and my son and I were able to move it upstairs. It was still very heavy. Overall satisfied because the ultimate test is that it is a comfortable mattress."

2016-08-22

"Hey I just everyone to know that I actually sleep like a baby again!!! I'm a side sleeper so I need some softness, but firm enough where my back won't hurt. The liberty bed is great. It did take about 3 weeks for me to get used to the change, and now I love my new bed!!! Sweet dreams everyone!"

2016-08-21

"Order arrived on time and in good condition."

2016-08-21

Better You, Better Sleep

"We have had other mattresses in our lives that do not compare to Amerisleep Mattress.

Normally we have awaken several times during the night tossing and turning. I now sleep through the night and rested when my day starts. Thank you for our Amerisleep Mattress.

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.