Stores > Amerisleep.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

Excellent Mattress

"Exceeds all expectations!"

Not sure yet??

"The mattress is much firmer than I had expected. My husband still feels it was too hot and for a few weeks I agreed however our temp is dropping so I’m getting colder and welcoming a warm mattress. Not sure how the summer will be. We did contact the company regarding the heat issues and they suggest 2 things both we have done but the heat from the foam still remains. "

2016-09-28

"They delivered on everything they promised. The mattress is fantastic, already recommended to friends & family. Sleep is sooooo important for functioning in todays world. Thanks Amerisleep!"

Zzz Time

"Everything went as promised sleeping like a baby"

Easy to get

"Very easy to place order and arrived faster than I expected."

2016-09-27

"Wow, life-changing acquisition! We are telling everyone we know. Reasonably priced for an excellent clouds-in-heavenly sleep."

More than pleased!

"Not only am I very happy with our mattress, but the customer service is stellar! Love how easy it was and we sleep wonderfully. I am so pleased with our purchase."

Satisfied sleepers!

"Great value, great experience on ordering and delivery!"

2016-09-26

guest bed is ready for company

"We bought our mattress for our guest bedroom. So I must admit I haven't tried it yet. However, it feels great for a short lie down.
Also the fabric covered platform (optional) is very nice looking as a box spring substitute.

On time and great bed

"Arrived on time and adequately packaged. Puffed up in a few hours and the best bed I have ever had. Wish the edges offered a bit more support, but overall a great sleep."

2016-09-26

"So far, we like the bed. It is worth noting that we ordered the white glove delivery with a king size split mattress and the ergo invincible adjustable bed. The mattresses were delivered via Fed Ex and left on our doorstep in 2 big boxes which this old lady had to struggle to get in the door and unpack. The bed portion was delivered via appointment and only that portion of the delivery was the actual white glove delivery. This was not made clear to me at the time of purchase."

2016-09-26

Great, High Quality Product, Friendly Service and Fast Delivery!

"The title says it all. Need I say more?"

Great Company and Service

"Great experience overall. I researched matresses and heard nothing but good things from Amerisleep. We ordered both a Revere and Colonial to test which would work better for us and the customer service was incredible. They even picked up the mattress that we didn't choose the next day after I called. Nothing but good things to say. "

best mattress ever

"Do yourself a favor and get a quality mattress. Your improved sleep is so worth it. "

mattress

"Delivered on time. It was exactly what we expected. Easy to set up. "

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.