Stores > Amerisleep.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-05-29

Even in an RV

"We put our new Amerisleep mattress in our RV and have enjoyed the comfort and coolness of the mattress. At home we are using a Temperedic and my wife is continually too warm on the temperpedic. Not so with the Amerisleep"

2016-05-28

Fabulous product.

"My nine-year-old daughter has a fairly old mattress. It's in fine condition, but very hard.
I ordered an Amerisleep mattress topper, which came quickly, with clear instructions for airing it out for three days before putting it on the bed. We put the topper on about three weeks ago and she still comments about how great it feels. When I sit on the edge of her bed, I can feel how nice and cushy it is. Just as other reviewers of this kind of topper/mattress said, she loves getting into bed at night. I am glad that it is made of plants, not petroleum (or whatever non-plant-based ones are made of) . I noticed a slight smell (nothing bothersome) when we first took the topper out of the packaging, but nothing by the time we put it on the bed. Maybe we will get one for me and my husband...

This review was modified by katehunt on May 28 2016 08:20:37 AM

2016-05-24

zzzzzz Finally peaceful sleeps:)

"The amerisleep mattress is superb! We got the Liberty, however we found it a tad too hard, so we are switching to the Colonial. They are a great investment if you care about your well-being."

2016-05-22

Breathe easy

"The main reason I ordered from Amerisleep was the promise of no chemical odor to the product. That promise is true. I am very sensitive to the chemical odors that occur in so many products today. This topper has no odor at all.
The topper also performs as promised.

2016-05-21

Great customer service!!

"Alas, I ordered the firm and it was just a bit too firm for me. The mattress is nicer than other memory foam mattresses I have ordered, and felt denser and more substantial. The customer service to return was awesome!
They scheduled a Salvation Army pickup to donate the mattress and issued a full refund. Don't be afraid to order online as they make it so easy.

2016-05-16

Very quick!

"My dog's bed and my mattress topper came, as promised. No weird smell to note. We both have much more restful nights!"

2016-05-10

Amerisleep the miracle online

"Ok, I'm keeping this brief. I visited Mexico in March, slept on some pretty nice beds, like a log. I returned home to find my mattress was killing my back. I had no idea my 10 yr Serta was in such shape. Spring mattress, I had enough.

I visited several box stores to come home frustrated, I was feeling confused but I liked the feel of a a foam mattress. I found this company Amerisleep online and called. I was assisted by Emma she suggested the Revere, I went with it, after a quite a few minutes of discussion.

I received the burrito less than a week later. Less than 45 minutes later it was in place in my bedroom. I have not slept like this in a long time. I wake refreshed every morning and look forward to the bed each night.

Bottom line, this is a quality piece, new $300 below what the Firm wanted for a top quality "floor" model Tempurpedic. Floor model equal used? $1225 from the Firm.

Buy this if you like a foam mattress, it seems to me, I'm much more comfortable and very rested daily. :)

Peace, get some rest it's very important.

2016-05-10

Never knew what "good sleep" was until....

"We absolutely love this mattress. I can't wait to lay down at night. No more stiffness in the in morning. I feel refreshed. Not only is the product tremendous, I found the buying and shipping experience to be a breeze. I would recommend Amerisleep to anyone that is looking for a new mattress."

2016-05-03

Delivery

"I came home to find the Amerisleep mattress that cost over a thousand dollars on my front steps. Iam disabled on dialysis, there was no way I could get it in the house. My daughter
that lives over 25 miles had to come and struggled to get the bed inside the house. When my adjustable base arrived 2 weeks later the delivery man were nice enough take the mattress out of the living room and place it on the base. If I could I would have sent it back due to the way it was delivered.

Rep reply posted May-10-2016

A rep from Amerisleep.com, Amerisleep, has responded

“I'm very sorry to hear you were disappointed with the delivery of your mattress. With our free shipping the mattress is shipped FedEx ground, which is your typical curbside delivery. We do send tracking ahead of time so that you are aware of arrival, so if you need to make arrangements for assistance you can. I'm happy to hear as well that the delivery team with the adjustable base was able to get it all set up for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, we want our customers to be 100% satisfied.

-Emma
The Amerisleep Team”

2016-05-02

Sweet dreams...

"My new topper makes my inexpensive mattress comfy until I can upgrade.....to an Amerisleep mattress of course! My daughter wants a topper now too:)"

2016-04-29

i can now sleep

"We had a problem with one of our beds. The safety stop feature got stuck so the bed could not be lowered. When we called the company they sent out new parts and a return label to return the old ones. My husband has replaced the parts but he still had to disconnect the safety feature for the bed to work. since then we've had no problems. Delivery was a day earlier than expected and complicated as we live in the woods at the end of a small dead end road and the 18 wheeler couldn't come here. The driver went above and beyond and it was worked out that evening. The mattress is perfect I can now sleep at least 6 hours a night straight thru ,before it was 2 to 3.

2016-04-19

Establishing a legacy of comfort

"I love my Amerisleep mattress. I don't even need a pillow to find comfort in it. It is perfect. I bought one for my mother, despite her recent purchase of a new bed. She only sleeps on her Revere mattress from Amerisleep now. This bed is amazing."

2016-04-17

Third purchase, never a disapointment

"I have bought three mattresses from this company. Extremely happy with their service. All my expectations have been met with each transaction. "

2016-04-12

Excellent customer service!!!

"I bought the Revere mattress with the designer adjustable base. Had a few problems with the setup company, but Amerisleep stayed right on that and worked it out for me. My main go to person at Amerisleep is Emma--she is the best of the best! Oh my goodness, she stays in touch with you and follows up on everything! She also works out any problems you have. The Revere is too firm for me with my serious back issues, so I am going to try the topper that Emma ordered for me. It hasn't come yet, but I will give it a few weeks to see if that solves the problem ( I hope so, because I can tell it is a quality mattress). If it doesn't, Emma said they could swap it out for a mattress that is not quite as firm. Now you can't ask for better customer service than that (all of the customer service people are very nice--I just worked mainly with Sweet Emma). I am extremely pleased with this company and with Emma! 5+ stars! If you need a good bed I would highly recommend Amerisleep. They are so honest and trustworthy, which is so refreshing these days, and they make sure you are satisfied with everything! "

This review was modified by Nanny19pklm on April 12 2016 02:15:38 PM

2016-03-31

Comfy

"The mattress was easy to set up & was very comfy. First I bought the Revere & I was so happy with it that I then ordered the Liberty. I liked both of them. I liked the liberty a little more than the Revere as it was more plush. The only negative about both the Liberty & The Revere was that it didn't have a handle on either one. They are both heavy once set up that it is difficult to move around. I want to add a bed skirt and the thought of lifting it without handles sounds ultra difficult. The Revere is King Size & The Liberty is a Queen size: Other than that, the product is amazing!"

Share Amerisleep.com's store rating

Amerisleep.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amerisleep.com is a merchant member
Amerisleep.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.