Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.

Faster shipping than Midway

"I ordered 3 colt 20 round magazines, and 3 days later they were sitting on my front porch. Got exactly what I ordered, with free shipping, and at half the cost as Brownells and MidwayUSA.

I will definitely be ordering from Arms Unlimited again

Feedback on Arms Unlimited

"Always had Excellent service on several orders placed in the last two years, I highly recommend Arms Unlimited, very decent prices too !"

2017-05-08

First order from Arms Unlimited and I am totally happy and will return ASAP !!

"This was my first purchase from Arms Unlimited. I found exactly what I was looking for and the prices are great. My order was shipped out right away and Priority Mail shipping was free too. Unlike other websites that offer free shipping with some low grade service that takes forever, my order came in lightning fast. I will be a return customer for sure. Thanks Arms Unlimited!!"

2017-05-06

Good vender for AR parts and accessories.

"Ordered a few times and each was handled quickly and received soon. Prices are good with free shipping on most items being easy to work out actual cost."

2017-05-06

Excellent

"I emailed a question about the product I wanted and got an immediate response. I ordered, items were shipped the next day and I got them 2 days later. Great products, great communication, great customer service!"

2017-04-26

Good people

"Great prices and customer service was very helpful and quick to answer all of my questions. Will be back for more"

2017-04-07

Great Product Availability

" I am more than pleased to be able to buy from a store that not only has great prices on hard to find items but also offers free shipping.

You have a very satisfied customer here and will keep on coming back for more!

2017-04-06

Quick shipping, item as advertised!

"Seller shipped the item quickly and the item was exactly as described!"

2017-04-04

Great service so far

"So far I've had nothing but great experiences. So far I've bought a Colt LE6920 for a lower price than you could get anywhere after searching for days, and some magazines at incredible prices. All the shipping was free and the customer support helped me anytime there was a small hiccup with my order."

2017-04-01

Efficient and expedient

"I came to Arms Unlimited looking for good prices on retro magazines for my AR, and found exactly what I needed at a competitive price. The magazines were shipped at a good price and were here quickly. I will definitely be coming back again."

2017-03-28

Arms Unlimited is the "go to" place

"Always outstanding service which is number one with me. Plus the prices, the selection, and the quality of AU labeled products are the reasons that AU is the business that gets my business."

2017-03-22

Great 1st experience!

"I order a new PX4 Storm, and based on the price I was half expecting to have a "if it's too good to be true" experience; just the opposite. Every step had a lightning quick response, including sending questions to the Sales Dept. My order made it very quickly (free shipping!), and everything was in perfect order. I will definitely be a long term customer with results like this!"

2017-03-20

Excellent customer service and quick shipping

"This was my first time dealing with Arms Unlimited and I can say that I am very pleased. I will definitely use them again for other purchases. They shipped my order quick and were quick to respond to a question I had after the sale as well. Their price was also unbeatable!

5 star vendor in my book. I'm glad I gave them a chance.

2017-03-17

Free shipping on everything !!

"This site is amazing, I have purchsed ammo and training tools for firearms. Every purchase I made came with free shipping and exceeded my expectations. Prices are unbeatable too ! "

2017-02-28

A solid store and good business

"Arms Unlimited provides an unbeatable price. I purchased items on two different occasions, all items arrived in properly packaged boxes and in perfect condition as described. I will buy again soon!"

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!