Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.

USA
2017-02-16

Arms Unlimited Delivers!

"Ordered a M&P 17 round magazine for the lowest price i could find anywhere, period. Really fast delivery considering the free shipping. I will be a returning customer. Just briefly browsing there sight you will see the savings compared to other retailers. Thumbs Way Up! "

2017-02-15

overall great service!

"overall great service! thanks"

2017-02-15

Colt 6920 OEM 2

"Very good pricing. Fast shipping. Great product"

2017-02-14

Scar Trigger without Scarring price Arms Unlimited is World Class

"The customer service was impeccable. I called to check order status a day after I placed my order and the operator actually got up to physically check on the status. That is customer service.

I received my Timney trigger for almost half the price of most retailers. Here in Alaska we are dependent on cyber commerce for many essential purchases.

Way to win a customer for life.

2017-02-13

Services with a smile.

"Great service. Fast shipment. All want and needs. Thank you"

2017-02-10

Shipped Fast and answered the Phone!

"These guys were one of the few people that still had the item I needed in stock. Called to make sure the listing online represented real-store inventory and was pleasantly surprised that it did. They shipped fast and I could not be more pleased - Thanks!"

2017-02-09

Arms Unlimited simply awesome!!

"Always had a great shopping experience here. I have been shopping and ordering gear here because of their excellent prices and quick shipping!"

2017-01-17

Lit the path

"I ordered an Inforce APL from AU and received it quickly!
Prices are on point and communication is as well!

2017-01-11

Great law enforcement supply

"I have purchased multiple items for this provider. All orders have been handled and shipped quickly. This site is my go- to site for firearm related items."

2017-01-10

Thank you for deals, and free shipping!

"Arms Unlimited has gear at great prices with free shipping. Thank you."

2017-01-09

Hidden gem

"This site is an awesome place I came across that has good pricing!"

2017-01-08

They have what you need when no one else does!!

"I spent a week looking for a particular part for one of my firearms. I finally came across said part on a popular online retail website, and bought it on the spot. To my dismay, the product was on backorder, but I waited anyway. A month later, and still nothing from the same retail website. I called to ask when my part would be back in stock, and my reply was "we're not sure."

So began my search for another online retail store that had the part in stock. After a while, I stumbled upon Aim Surplus, who not only had the part I wanted in stock, but they also had it at an extremely competitive price. Without hesitation, I submitted my order and canceled my month long backorder.

I received an email from Aim Surplus not 12 hours later saying my part was shipped via USPS. Tracking info said 5 days until it was at my door step. Actual time: 3 days.

For anyone looking to spend their hard earned space bucks on hard-to-find rifle parts, look no further than Aim Surplus. They're earned my return patronage.

2017-01-07

Fast shipping, high quality product and low price

"It only took three days for me from placing the order to receiving the package. Excellent shipping plus it is free! The quality of the product is the highest with the lowest price I can find online. One more benefit to order things from this reseller is that there is no sales tax. Highly recommend this reseller and definitely do more business with Arms Unlimited."

2017-01-06

Great for CA buyers

"They carry a lot of things I can't here in California. I was referred over to them by a friend and ordered a B5 SOPMOD BRAVO stock for a great price. Shipped out same day and received the item a few days later. Looking forward to using them again. "

2017-01-06

Fast and cheap

"Ordered a glock 21 13 round magazine for the cheapest I've seen them. Free shipping and fast delivery. Couldn't ask for anything more."

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!