Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-04-04

Great service so far

"So far I've had nothing but great experiences. So far I've bought a Colt LE6920 for a lower price than you could get anywhere after searching for days, and some magazines at incredible prices. All the shipping was free and the customer support helped me anytime there was a small hiccup with my order."

2017-04-01

Efficient and expedient

"I came to Arms Unlimited looking for good prices on retro magazines for my AR, and found exactly what I needed at a competitive price. The magazines were shipped at a good price and were here quickly. I will definitely be coming back again."

2017-03-28

Arms Unlimited is the "go to" place

"Always outstanding service which is number one with me. Plus the prices, the selection, and the quality of AU labeled products are the reasons that AU is the business that gets my business."

2017-03-22

Great 1st experience!

"I order a new PX4 Storm, and based on the price I was half expecting to have a "if it's too good to be true" experience; just the opposite. Every step had a lightning quick response, including sending questions to the Sales Dept. My order made it very quickly (free shipping!), and everything was in perfect order. I will definitely be a long term customer with results like this!"

2017-03-20

Excellent customer service and quick shipping

"This was my first time dealing with Arms Unlimited and I can say that I am very pleased. I will definitely use them again for other purchases. They shipped my order quick and were quick to respond to a question I had after the sale as well. Their price was also unbeatable!

5 star vendor in my book. I'm glad I gave them a chance.

2017-03-17

Free shipping on everything !!

"This site is amazing, I have purchsed ammo and training tools for firearms. Every purchase I made came with free shipping and exceeded my expectations. Prices are unbeatable too ! "

2017-02-28

A solid store and good business

"Arms Unlimited provides an unbeatable price. I purchased items on two different occasions, all items arrived in properly packaged boxes and in perfect condition as described. I will buy again soon!"

USA
2017-02-16

Arms Unlimited Delivers!

"Ordered a M&P 17 round magazine for the lowest price i could find anywhere, period. Really fast delivery considering the free shipping. I will be a returning customer. Just briefly browsing there sight you will see the savings compared to other retailers. Thumbs Way Up! "

2017-02-15

overall great service!

"overall great service! thanks"

2017-02-15

Colt 6920 OEM 2

"Very good pricing. Fast shipping. Great product"

2017-02-14

Scar Trigger without Scarring price Arms Unlimited is World Class

"The customer service was impeccable. I called to check order status a day after I placed my order and the operator actually got up to physically check on the status. That is customer service.

I received my Timney trigger for almost half the price of most retailers. Here in Alaska we are dependent on cyber commerce for many essential purchases.

Way to win a customer for life.

2017-02-13

Services with a smile.

"Great service. Fast shipment. All want and needs. Thank you"

2017-02-10

Shipped Fast and answered the Phone!

"These guys were one of the few people that still had the item I needed in stock. Called to make sure the listing online represented real-store inventory and was pleasantly surprised that it did. They shipped fast and I could not be more pleased - Thanks!"

2017-02-09

Arms Unlimited simply awesome!!

"Always had a great shopping experience here. I have been shopping and ordering gear here because of their excellent prices and quick shipping!"

2017-01-17

Lit the path

"I ordered an Inforce APL from AU and received it quickly!
Prices are on point and communication is as well!

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!