Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2016-12-30

Fast shipping

"Before placing an order from AU I read several reviews and wasn't sure if I would get my products. So I place a call before place an order online since these items are sold out everywhere else. A sell person has confirmed they do have the product in stock. I also received a confirmation email once the package was sent same day. Also, even though it was a free shipping, the package arrived within 3 days. I then placed a 2 second order, the package came within 3 days. The available status product is current and up to date. I ordered the last item, the status changed "no avalible". This is great! The price is excellent at AU. I would recommend this store if you need AR accessories. "

2016-12-23

Fantasticly fast shipping, FOR FREE!

"I ordered a Surefire muzzle brake from them over this past weekend, they shipped it first thing on Monday, and it got here on the 22nd, well before Christmas! Couldn't be happier!"

2016-12-23

AR HEAVEN

"Great deal on pmag 60 round mag can't wait to load her up and give it a try. Price was great and checkout was easy. Shipping was lightning fast."

2016-12-22

Glock 22

"I bought a couple parts for my glock 22 from arms unlimited the parts game as described and fast free shipping I will definetly order from them again"

2016-12-22

TAVOR X95 great price and Fast Shipping

"Very Happy with My X95, and shipped very quickly. Great customer service"

2016-12-21

Unlimited Service.

" Sales and Customer Service were friendly and very knowledgeable. I ordered during the Christmas Season and the order was shipped promptly. My order arrived on time, on point and protected from the elements. This is how a business should run. I've ordered before and will continue to order in the future. These folks are as good as it gets!! Thank You Again."

2016-12-21

The Best arrrouuunndd nothings ever gonna keep ya down

"Best price on what I ordered and shipped super fast. Would highly recommend to others"

2016-12-20

on the dot

"ordered my part and with in the week i recived it thanks arms unlimited."

2016-12-17

My go to firearms accessories, parts and ammo site

"Best site around for high end accessories and build parts for ar15s and other firearms. Great ammo deals and even better unbelievablely fast shipping. Best site around for surefire weapons light prices. Can't be beat. "

2016-12-16

Clip On!!!

"Just purchased my Mec Gar 20 Rd 9mm clip for my Taurus PT111 and very happy with my purchase!! Best price on the Internet and free shipping to boot!! Highly recommended!!! Thanks AU!!!"

2016-12-09

Agree with other negative reviews. Poor service. and ridiculous RESTOICKING FEES

"Poor service. and ridiculous RESTOICKING FEES. I completely understand charging a restocking fee to cover free shipping and credit card costs but when you order over $180.00, there is no way it equals out. In fact the company STILL makes money if you return the item. I CANNOT stand companies who take advantages of loopholes or "just because we can" polices. Not even willing to waive or work with me. OH and they will not price match after item has shipped. Hell, even Over priced Gander Mountain will honor a price match within 30 days. To many other online stores such as Primary Arms who have far better CS. You have been warned"

2016-11-22

Stay away

"Shipping was late. Manager was rude and didnt care to fix the problems. She consistently lied over and over. Stay away from this place. I would recommend buds gun shop."

2016-11-20

Great Company to deal with

"Was looking for a great package price on an optic. Arm Unlimited had it in stock and shipped it quickly. Received the item in two days as promised. Easy company to work with and quick shipping. Will def do business in the future!!! Thanks!"

2016-11-18

Arms Unlimited

"Arms Unlimited - Fast Shipping, best prices, will buy again soon. "

2016-11-18

Arms Unlimited...the first place to shop

"I've picked up a few items from Arms Unlimited and As usual, I am pleased at their service and products. I've shopped around but now I start with Arms Unlimited first since they have great prices and great deals!"

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!