Stores > Arms Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Arms Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-01-11

Great law enforcement supply

"I have purchased multiple items for this provider. All orders have been handled and shipped quickly. This site is my go- to site for firearm related items."

2017-01-10

Thank you for deals, and free shipping!

"Arms Unlimited has gear at great prices with free shipping. Thank you."

2017-01-09

Hidden gem

"This site is an awesome place I came across that has good pricing!"

2017-01-08

They have what you need when no one else does!!

"I spent a week looking for a particular part for one of my firearms. I finally came across said part on a popular online retail website, and bought it on the spot. To my dismay, the product was on backorder, but I waited anyway. A month later, and still nothing from the same retail website. I called to ask when my part would be back in stock, and my reply was "we're not sure."

So began my search for another online retail store that had the part in stock. After a while, I stumbled upon Aim Surplus, who not only had the part I wanted in stock, but they also had it at an extremely competitive price. Without hesitation, I submitted my order and canceled my month long backorder.

I received an email from Aim Surplus not 12 hours later saying my part was shipped via USPS. Tracking info said 5 days until it was at my door step. Actual time: 3 days.

For anyone looking to spend their hard earned space bucks on hard-to-find rifle parts, look no further than Aim Surplus. They're earned my return patronage.

2017-01-07

Fast shipping, high quality product and low price

"It only took three days for me from placing the order to receiving the package. Excellent shipping plus it is free! The quality of the product is the highest with the lowest price I can find online. One more benefit to order things from this reseller is that there is no sales tax. Highly recommend this reseller and definitely do more business with Arms Unlimited."

2017-01-06

Great for CA buyers

"They carry a lot of things I can't here in California. I was referred over to them by a friend and ordered a B5 SOPMOD BRAVO stock for a great price. Shipped out same day and received the item a few days later. Looking forward to using them again. "

2017-01-06

Fast and cheap

"Ordered a glock 21 13 round magazine for the cheapest I've seen them. Free shipping and fast delivery. Couldn't ask for anything more."

2016-12-30

Fast shipping

"Before placing an order from AU I read several reviews and wasn't sure if I would get my products. So I place a call before place an order online since these items are sold out everywhere else. A sell person has confirmed they do have the product in stock. I also received a confirmation email once the package was sent same day. Also, even though it was a free shipping, the package arrived within 3 days. I then placed a 2 second order, the package came within 3 days. The available status product is current and up to date. I ordered the last item, the status changed "no avalible". This is great! The price is excellent at AU. I would recommend this store if you need AR accessories. "

2016-12-23

Fantasticly fast shipping, FOR FREE!

"I ordered a Surefire muzzle brake from them over this past weekend, they shipped it first thing on Monday, and it got here on the 22nd, well before Christmas! Couldn't be happier!"

2016-12-23

AR HEAVEN

"Great deal on pmag 60 round mag can't wait to load her up and give it a try. Price was great and checkout was easy. Shipping was lightning fast."

2016-12-22

Glock 22

"I bought a couple parts for my glock 22 from arms unlimited the parts game as described and fast free shipping I will definetly order from them again"

2016-12-22

TAVOR X95 great price and Fast Shipping

"Very Happy with My X95, and shipped very quickly. Great customer service"

2016-12-21

Unlimited Service.

" Sales and Customer Service were friendly and very knowledgeable. I ordered during the Christmas Season and the order was shipped promptly. My order arrived on time, on point and protected from the elements. This is how a business should run. I've ordered before and will continue to order in the future. These folks are as good as it gets!! Thank You Again."

2016-12-21

The Best arrrouuunndd nothings ever gonna keep ya down

"Best price on what I ordered and shipped super fast. Would highly recommend to others"

2016-12-20

on the dot

"ordered my part and with in the week i recived it thanks arms unlimited."

Share Arms Unlimited's store rating

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Arms Unlimited is not a merchant member
Arms Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!