Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-03-25

Great product and customer service

"The furniture looks great! We're excited about our beautiful table and sofa. Good value for the price. The black Sven sofa is a bit of a softer black than we expected, which we love, but it doesn't quite look like the picture when natural light shies on it in my opinion! "

This review was modified by CornsilkGopher on March 28 2017 12:01:47 AM

Quality furniture

"Quality products with top notch customer service."

This review was modified by MatthewIacopetta on March 28 2017 12:01:42 AM

Best furniture online!

"" I ordered three items from Article. The Sideboard and the Marble table is very very solid and sturdy. So much better than what you would expect from assemble yourself, type of furniture. Easy to put together, I did it by myself, ( I am female barley 5ft3') only need it help with uprighting the sideboard. Look & feel and color of items are true to web pictures. By far best online furniture purchase I have ever made. I can't wait to get my gray bench that's been back ordered!""

This review was modified by MyungKim on March 28 2017 12:01:38 AM

2017-03-25

Great looking, comfortable couch.

"I was hesitant to order a couch sight unseen but I'm really happy with my purchase."

This review was modified by mkipel on March 28 2017 12:01:29 AM

2017-03-25

Excellent quality and attention to detail

"I bought a sofa from Article, the delivery process was excellent.

The sofa is very well constructed, great materials, the texture of the fabric is exactly like the picture, (slightly light and more warm grey)

Very comfortable sofa, looks very well in my living room.

I'll continue purchasing in Article it really exceed my expectations.

This review was modified by Esme10 on March 28 2017 12:01:27 AM

Love my sectional!

I love my new Article Sven sectional! The fabric and color are gorgeous and it's very comfy! I had looked at and sat it many sofas in various stores. This one from Article beat all of them in terms of quality and price. Article was terrific in all respects-- we did have a snafu when the first sofa I ordered didn't fit in our old building's freight elevator. Article handled it so well, allowing me to choose the sectional and didn't charge me a second delivery fee. They also dealt with our building's fussy insurance paperwork better than any vendors I have purchased from.

This review was modified by coopcello on March 28 2017 12:01:26 AM

High Quality and Excellent Customer Service

"Beautiful, comfortable sofa with fast shipping. Unfortunately, the colour did not work in our space, but the return procedure was seamless. The team at Article was extremely helpful every time we spoke and/or emailed. They were an absolute pleasure to work with! I highly recommend this company and will definitely be ordering from them again. Thank you! Jennifer"

This review was modified by MountbattenPinkParakeet on March 28 2017 12:01:14 AM

Sven Tan Leather Sofa

"Like many other reviewers have said, taking a chance on an 'online only' sofa was a huge risk. My husband and I debated for months on fabric options for our future Sven. We had it narrowed down to Pacific blue, tan and brown leather, and ultimately decided on the tan for a lighter, brighter feeling in our front room. The leather is very nice, but not so much 'like butter,' but feels like over time it will soften. I love the range of tones from light to dark and the wood legs are a great complement. My 6'4" husband has taken a post-office nap on it for the last few weeks, and he enjoys that it is long enough for him. The seat depth is not too deep, not too narrow. We were worried about what the back of the couch would look like, since we have it in the middle of out front room separating the dining room, and it's gorgeously even and square. I hope that this piece lasts for many years to come."

This review was modified by BubbleGumTurtle on March 28 2017 12:01:12 AM

Sitka Sofa

"Product quality is superb as well as all 5 or 6 consultations with your staff prior to pulling the trigger and ordering. I wanted to ensure product success before having such a large item shipped without being able to sample it in person. Wonderful knowledgeable enthusiastic staff! My Sitka couch is without a doubt the best looking most comfortable piece of furniture I've ever owned since buying furniture the past 20 years. Thanks and look forward to "needing" more stuff so I can peruse your collections at that time"

This review was modified by ChrisEnnes on March 28 2017 12:01:07 AM

Two End Tables from Article

"High quality product with a great price point. Super easy transaction, well packaged, easy to put together. Will definitely make future purchases from these Guys!"

This review was modified by EddieUranga on March 28 2017 12:00:55 AM

Great Service and Quality

"We are thrilled with our purchase. The buffet is a perfect fit and has storage sufficient for our needs, with the top able to serve as both a location for a nice mirrored tray to hold our bar, another tray with the glassware and also some objet d'art. The table, though advertised as able to seat six, can easily seat eight, which is an added bonus. The color is exactly what we were looking for as well. The delivery was smooth, the guys were great. Thanks for an all around job well done!"

This review was modified by sescomp on March 28 2017 12:00:54 AM

2017-03-23

Excellent Quality and customer service

"Just got my sofa today and I love it, it looks exactly like the photo on the website. i got a dark brown leather sectional. So far the couch is comfortable well built the leather is soft and beautiful There was a bit of confusion ,where my sofa was sent to Texas instead of Nevada but Article was on it and extremely helpful and just amazing at resolving the problem. Love my sofa and love the customer service I received from the company too. Cant say enough positive things about the company. I have even recommended them to coworkers and family members. "

This review was modified by wf2022 on March 28 2017 12:00:26 AM

Modern sophistication

"I purchased the Sven sofa in the tan leather. The color is a warm rich camel. The leather is soft and has character. It is medium in firmness. The seat is deep and allows for lots of snuggle room. Overall it is a magnificent piece, sturdy and durable. Hope to continue to love it for years. Delivery was easy and the men were flexible with timing the delivery for me. Overall, working with Article has been a fantastic experience. "

This review was modified by SierraDeFelice on March 24 2017 04:15:02 PM

Very comfortable barstools...

"Finally the perfect height for my counter. The online experience was very easy and the items were true to advertisement. Arrived to my porch in a timely fashion...and NO assembly. I'm looking at purchasing the Sven sofa in leather for my home as well. The stools were a trial to see if I liked the process. So far, so good. "

This review was modified by Erica110 on March 24 2017 01:00:07 PM

Obsessed with Article

"I was nervous to buy a couch without sitting on it first, but customer service was so helpful that we took a risk. It paid off because the sven section is the most beautiful/comfortable couch I've ever had!"

This review was modified by PastelRedBovid on March 24 2017 11:30:01 AM

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.