Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

LOVE my new sofa!

"This sofa is sooooo comfy and so super stylish, all for a good price! The leather is soft and supple, and has that wonderful new shoes smell. My suggestion would be to protect the leather as soon as you get it if you have little ones or pets. Our two-year old took a marker to one of the pillows three days after receiving it and it really soaked in. The only thing I wish was different about this sofa is that the back cushions were full leather on both sides. Sometimes when they are leaning forwards, you can see the upholstery that covers the bottom half which isn't very attractive, and it would be nice to turn them around if something not-so-great happened to them. Nice job, Article! "

2017-06-20

Trouble at first but made it right.

"We got the first couch very fast and they brought it inside. I unpacked it and noticed that the legs did not fit into the smaller holes on the couch. I contacted customer support who told me to take a picture of the issue. I sent it and later realized that I had the correct legs for my couch but I had received the wrong couch all together. Customer support was very helpful and attentive through out the whole process and responded quickly. Cassandra was a huge help and let me know that she would have the correct couch shipped immediately and with free in home setup to make sure it was all correct and accounted for. The delivery was quick and they took the old couch away and we are very happy with our new couch. Thanks Cassandra"

2017-06-19

Seno Dining Table and Chanel Arm Chairs are awesome!

""We LOVE our new table and chairs from Article! The Seno Table is heavy and the solid walnut wood top and legs are beautiful. The 4 Chanel Arm Chairs work perfectly for 2 facing on each side. The fabric is high quality and we love the Volcanic Grey coloring....greys & browns for the ultimate neutral! I chatted with their service representatives twice with questions and they were so helpful in helping me make my decision to purchase. I could not be happier and will definitely recommend Article to friends!""

The BEST

""The BEST. I have been looking at this couch online for months, and its even better in person - super comfy. Also, the staff and moving guys were super helpful! THANKS!""

Affordable design excellence

"We've been looking for a well-priced sofa that didn't compromise design excellence and finally found it at Article. From their clean, easy, no-nonsense website to the right-on-time shipment to our home, this was a great experience. We'll be back and are sharing Article with everyone we know looking for great products at the right price."

All around great experience

"I loved shopping on their site, loved browsing the beautiful items, fell in love with several items and ordered two stools for our kitchen. I had to wait about 6 weeks for delivery due to demand on the items, but they arrived in perfect conditions, as described online and are excellently constructed. I couldn't be happier."

Great experience!

"Great ordering experience. Love the concierge service prior to delivery. Super helpful given our building rules. Seamless delivery. Thank you so much!"

2017-06-18

First time purchaser

"It was awesome, we picked our products and they came exactly as we had seen them. We saved a ton of money buying online and we will 100% recommend article in the future! "

2017-06-18

Modern Dinning Chairs

"Purchased four Chairs. Two with Dark Gray Fabric and and two with black leather. We get compliments all the time and they are super high quality... Couldn't be happier. Article really has figured out designer luxury and high quality at a great price!"

2017-06-17

Awesome customer service

"Article was amazing! We first went with a different direct to consumer couch "startup" and had constant issues, sending a total of three couches back. Article got it right the first time and the whole experience was wonderful. Night and day compared to the other company, which I won't name. Couch arrived earlier than expected and the quadra is perfect for us. Thanks Article!"

Disappointing

"The design of this sofa is SPECTACULAR. The size and seating capacity are generous, but it feels "light" because the cleverly placed legs make it appear to float, and the arms and back are trim and sleek. The tufting on the seat cushion adds just the right amount of vintage glamour, and the color is gorgeous. HOWEVER, the finish materials and seat cushion construction are a disaster. I live alone and live very gently on my furniture (I had my last sofa for seven years and it still looked new when I replaced it), yet I've only had this sofa for a little over three months and it looks worn out. I've rotated the seat cushion to what degree I am able (you cannot flip it and use the un-tufted side for seating, as the plastic tufting plates are right at the surface and hurt), but the velvet is worn down shiny and flat, the tufting is also nearly flat, and the cushion overall looks like a large family has been bouncing on it for ten years. I tried contacting Article very early on to describe the rapid deterioration of the velvet, but I was flatly advised that I was one day outside the 30 day warranty and was welcome to take the issue up with a local upholstery care provider if I so chose. Very disappointing. As is often said in online reviews, I wanted to love this sofa... and I did love it -- for three weeks!"

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2017

A rep from Article, article.tony, has responded

“Hi Kristin,

I'm sorry to hear that your Sven isn't holding up as it should, and that you have had trouble getting the help from our team that you should have.

Our team have attempted to get in touch by phone and email several times since you contacted us with this issue, but we are still waiting to hear back. I have sent you an email with my personal contact details, and would be more than happy to follow up on this issue and ensure we come up with a solution for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and ensuring that the Sven lives up to your initial impressions for many years to come.

Tony Chin
Manager, Customer Care
Article”

Beautiful, well made furniture

"The delivery was flawless, we even had to change the address at the last minute. The furniture is beyond our expectations. Well made, solid, just gorgeous."

Classy Dining Table and Chairs

"Although the table and chairs are not sold as a set, the combination works well. I bought six chairs and they fit comfortably around the oval table. Also, the pattern on the table top is beautiful! It's very subtle and adds to the character of the table nicely. I am planning on purchasing a few more furniture pieces now that I know the quality and workmanship is high quality. "

2017-06-15

Stunning Couch!

"Just bought the Sven Charme 72" Sofa. It's soft, cozy and the leather is stunning as well as specifically the color. It's already had a few naps taken on it, so comfortable! We've only had it for a week but we couldn't be happier with this purchase. Would love to know how to protect the leather!""

2017-06-15

Outdoor Chair is Fab!

"I love love this chair! You would think it may be slightly uncomfortable since it doesn't have any cushion but its the exact opposite. It's my go to chair. Love the modern look it added to my existing space. Delivery was easy and much faster than expected. " "

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.