Stores > Article

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Article by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Great Company

"The shipping was quick. The delivery team contacted us each step of the way. I wish there was a tracking number because of the large delivery window. However, I could not be happier with my experience. My purchase was just as it was shown on the website."

2017-05-21

Sven Couch

"A gorgeous piece of furniture! I am so happy with my purchase. It came packaged well and was super simple to put together. The leather is a beautiful color and very soft and comfortable. I love this couch!!"

2017-05-20

54" round table

""Delivered on time in a pristine package. Table is everything I expected. Thanks so much for providing quality at an affordable price.""

Awesome products and service

"Was skeptical my first time buying the first time such a large sofa without ever sitting on it but after it arrived I was relived on how great the quality was. Always my go-to now for all furniture."

What a Beauty!

"A sleek and comfortable couch! The first couch I ordered was way too big for my entrance :(. Fortunately, Articles customer service team helped me find a similar couch to the one I originally ordered. Great product and business. "

Above and beyond service

"The staff at article went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with my product. The quality of the furniture is excellent and far exceeds similar priced products at your typical furniture retail store. With article you are paying for solid wood as opposed to particle board with veneers you get at other stores. Well worth the price, especially considering how cheap the shipping is. "

Wonderful!

""Beautiful couch, packaged professionally, delivered as promised. What more to say? We will definitely buy from Article again!""

Sven Sofa

"My husband and I love this sofa! We have two small children and it's easy to clean for such a classy piece of furniture. I take a back cushion off to lay down with my 2 and 4 year old to cuddle and watch movies. My husband loves to nap on it because it's so comfortable. Even the bolsters are perfect for neck support. We will definitely order from Article again. Even the delivery gentleman were thoughtful, professional and impressive! Amazing experience all around!"

Best purchase online

"Probably the best purchase I made over the internet. Sofa leather quality, colour is as expected. Very comfortable, nice size. Coffee tables are very good quality and the same as pictured online. Service and communication is great. Packaging is protective enough but you do not want to open it in your home. Hundreds of tiny beads spill on the floor through the packaging which takes long to clean."

Great Customer Service Experience at Article

"We originally bought the Cena sofa from Article. It arrived quickly and was delivered to our door, but the fabric started wearing really badly after 2 weeks. Article was amazing when I reached out with photos. They offered a few different solutions right away. We chose to replace the Cena with the Sven and we LOVE IT! It looks beautiful in our space and the leather has stood up really well to our french bulldog. The delivery service came and took the old sofa away and dropped off the new one. We couldn't be happier with our experience and will recommend Article to friends."

2017-05-18

Great couch, amazing customer service

"From the start, my experience with Article has been great. We ordered the couch and were easily able to put it on hold until we had moved into our new apartment. They even suggested that we get in contact with them 2 weeks before we moved because it might take a while for the couch to be delivered. The delivery was a bit late, but Article was really responsive and helpful. The couch was delivered successfully and it's better than we could have imagined! The seating is much deeper than it looks on the website, which is great. We can very comfortably sit with our legs crossed, and two people can lay down to watch TV. It looks and feels very high quality and is just about as comfortable as a couch this sleek can get!"

First experience online

"We Were introduced through our participation on the TV shoe Love it or List it. They purchased our table and some shelves. The table is amazing , is solid wood and expands to seat 12! We decided to exchange the shelves for some Chantel chairs. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful on the phone and the delivery was seamless with the most friendly and professional delivery men I have ever met. Love the furniture. I will def. purchase from them again . FIVE STARS all the way

Incredible furniture and service

"I cannot say enough good things about Article! The four items I received--couch, leather chair, rug, and pouf--exceed my expectations and are worth far more than I actually paid. Delivery and overall service were exceptional! "

2017-05-17

Excellent!

"I couldn't be more happy with my purchase, the couch is exactly as I imagined it and the service and delivery were great. I will be placing another order very soon!"

2017-05-17

Great experience

"5 stars! Nothing negative about the experience"

Share Article's store rating

Article is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Article is a merchant member
Article participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.