Stores > AshbySolutions.com

• Phone: 978-386-7389
    • Customer Support: 978-386-7389
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 7:00PM EST Sat 10:00AM - 5PM EST Closed Sun
    • Fax: 978-386-7389

Voice your opinion! Review AshbySolutions.com by clicking a star below.
2011-09-12

"I recently bought a MIDI expression pedal adaptor from Bruce Wahler at Ashby Solutions, and briefly communicated with him as my order and Hurricane Irene arrived in his part of the country at about the same time. Bruce thankfully weathered the storm and delivered the product perfectly as promised. It is a simple cable adaptor with exceptional build quality. Having installed a variety of audio cables over the years, I must say his are among the best I've seen, and a fair price because they come with no frills or marketing overhead. Great product, great customer interaction. Thank you."

2011-09-11

"The owner, Bruce Wahler, makes the adapter jacks I needed in small batches and wrote to me when I placed the order to let me know he needed to make another small lot so there would be a slight delay. A few days later they arrived so I didn't notice any delay, but it was nice that he thought the delay was significant enough to warn me. The quality of the design is excellent (I'm an engineer, so I'm picky about those things). I ordered a backup unit late Friday night in case I lose one, and by that Sunday Bruce had emailed me to let me know they had already shipped. My only niggle is that their PayPal account is set up so that after you place the order you are rerouted to a 404 page error rather than a confirmation screen (this happened with both orders) which might make you think the order didn't go through. It did; it's just the html confirmation link that's wrong."

2011-09-10

"Recently ordered a halfmoon switch from Bruce - kept me up to date by email until it arrived in Australia . would recommend completely, being a B3 Hammond and XK3 system player. "

2011-08-09

"item arrived quickly and as described, and I am satisfied with my purchase."

2011-08-09

"Quick service, Bruce took the time on the phone to explain how to set up the Ventilator. Would definitely do business with him again."

2011-07-26

"Great service, Fast Shipping and great product. The Ventilator Remote is the perfect companion to the Ventilator and makes it much more versatile!"

2011-06-19

"Bruce's honest and informed description of what the Neo Ventilator could and could not do made for good buying experience. furthermore the product did just as he said it would and i am well pleased. His professionalism separated him from the crowd of me-too retailers who do not know their products."

2011-06-19

"I just bought a midi device from AshbySolutions a view weeks ago. Bruce was extremly helpful with professional advice, and i received the device just a view days later in my studio in switzerland.
So i can only recommend AshbySolution, anytime again!
Steve

2011-06-13

"I sent in one of the early model Ventilators for an update. Bruce took care of it right away & had it shipped out in plenty of time for my next engagement. His knowledge is spot on and his service is great. I would definitely recommend & endorse him to anyone needing service on thier equioment or purchasing new equipment from him.

B.N. - A totally satisfied customer.

This review was modified by BenWaB3 on June 13 2011 08:23:12 PM

2011-05-31

"Bruce Wahler was extremely helpful walking me through the complexity of a custom, dual cable (TS/TRS) Halfmoon S/F switch that would simultaneously switch my Leslie 122/XM-22 and my Neo Ventilator from my Hammond XK-1. The Halfmoon works like a dream! Now I can finally run my 122 and Neo Ventilator together and have the speed switching perfectly synchronized. Great communication both by phone and email. Fast, reasonably priced shipping. If I would have known, I would have purchased my Vent from him, too. Highly recommended!"

2011-05-17

"Most likely, they won't be the cheapest BUT hey... everyone's got to make a living and you get what you pay for. When I first heard about these guys years ago, I was looking for a half moon switch for a Roland VK8. I called and talked to a human (really!) and they walked me through what would work making sure to ask questions about switch polarity.

This time around, I bought a neo vent and had them do the stereo mod. Best money spent. These guys know Hammonds, leslies, and the gear that makes every real musician smile.

2011-05-03

"I've bought a Traynor K4 and a Neo Ventilator from Bruce. The products are fantastic and work as well as Bruce said they would. I live close enough to go to see Bruce, and he is knowledgeable, friendly, and patient with all of my questions. If Ashby Solutions has the product you are looking for, you couldn't purchase from a better vendor."

2011-04-16

"I bought two times a volume pedal adapter PC7X-II and Ashby delivered quick and easy to The Netherlands for a very fair price."

2011-03-29

"I bought a Neo Instruments Ventilator on behalf of a friend who does not have a computer. Bruce Wahler promptly replied to my email and he promptly shipped out the package with the Ventilator to my address after the Paypal payment was completed and the package arrived safely to my address in Australia the following week.

I highly recommend Bruce Wahler / Ashby Solutions.

2011-03-04

"I heard about Ashby solutions while researching the Neo Ventilator. So glad that a) I bought a Ventilator and b) I went to Bruce at Ashby Solutions to get my Halfmoon switch. I couldn't be happier. A first class product and first class service! "

Share AshbySolutions.com's store rating

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member
AshbySolutions.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!