Stores > AshbySolutions.com
  • AshbySolutions.

Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 7:00PM EST Sat 10:00AM - 5PM EST Closed Sun
      info@ashbysolutions.com
      978-386-7389

Voice your opinion! Review AshbySolutions.com by clicking a star below.
2011-03-04

"I heard about Ashby solutions while researching the Neo Ventilator. So glad that a) I bought a Ventilator and b) I went to Bruce at Ashby Solutions to get my Halfmoon switch. I couldn't be happier. A first class product and first class service! "

2011-03-03

"I spoke to Bruce and ordered a Neo Ventilator. The package was on its way to me pretty much immediately, and was received sooner than expected. I am really pleased with the Ventilator, and the service from Ashby Solutions was first class. I would definitely order from them again. "

2011-02-26

" I ordered a Neo Ventilator rotating speaker simulator from Ashby after speaking with Bruce at length. He is not only extremely knowledgeable, but very friendly...and willing to speak at length about any questions or concerns.
The Vent arrived very quickly, and included were extra instructions which were actually easier to understand than the factory manual itself. Very impressive...
I would highly recommend Ashby Solutions to anyone in need of their services. Two thumbs up !!

2011-02-05

"i've ordered a Neo Ventilator from Ashby Solutions and received the unit relatively quickly (i'm in Canada).

I am real happy with my purchase and would highly recommend Ashby Solutions to any willing and able soul.

2011-01-07

"Shipping from USA to France. Article received in time . Perfect."

2010-12-06

"Great service. Received an order confirmation email from an actual person! Product was delivered on time as promised."

2010-11-28

"A great person to deal with and the Ventilator is a superb product.....Nice distortion and Leslie sounds...built solid......Highly recommend"

2010-11-15

"AshbySolutions has the best customer service and communications. Bruce answered all my questions and helped me choose the best setup up for me. The turn-around was superfast, too. It felt like buying something form a good friend, like I wanted to give him my money. Thanks!"

2010-11-15

"I finally decided I wanted to purchase a Neo Ventilator.I read many glowing reports o it in the KeyboardMag forums. Bruce's' name came up many times as a retailer. I also knew of bruce as a regular member of the Clonewheel forum @ Yahoo and he seemed like a straight up guy.
I called to place an order and Bruce answers the phone! I got to talk to the owner himself. After I placed the order we had several very pleasant
e-mail exchanges. I ordered on Monday and had my vent on Wednesday.
I am VERY satisfied with my price, my customer service, and IF I ever need repair I know it will be handled to my satisfaction.
I recommend Bruce and Ashby Solutions for your needs.

2010-11-08

"I had a great experience with Ashby Solutions purchasing my Neo Ventilator. Bruce Wahler was responsive to inquiries, and was a pleasure to do business with. He took a real personal interest in my needs as a customer. His reputation is well founded. Thanks Bruce!"

2010-10-26

"I want to thank Bruce at Ashby Solutions for the nice work he did on the footswitch and the stereo bypass upgrade, as well as the time he took to walk me through the options so I was confortable I was getting the right configuration. Simple stuff but sometimes I feel the days when customer service meant providing a service to your customer is gone. It is refreshing to do business with someone that takes pride in what they do and is committed to making sure the person they are doing business with walks away feeling great about the experience. Thanks Bruce.

2010-10-14

"An excellent service, delivered across the Atlantic in record time. Thank you."

2010-10-07

"I heard from Ashby Solutions in thegearpage.net... Bruce writes there when it comes to something related to the Neo Insturments Ventilator... the way he wrote gave me the idea of a guy who is trying to help people to solve gear problems/concerns... not as the usual salesman... for me that was good. I ended up purchasing from him.. we had tons of emails discussions, he offered me the product when it got in stock, after that, he solved all my concerns, quickly. Great Service indeed. Before writing this review I actually sent an email to him saying how glad I was about doing business with them. Good buying at Ashby Solutions for sure. Fully recommended."

2010-09-21

"Bruce makes it all seem so easy. We were provided with sufficient and timely info regarding order status from point of order until USPS delivered.
Ashby should be on everyone's approved vendor list.

2010-09-13

"Ashby Solutions is a superior online retailer. Although there was a delay in the overseas shipping of my order (not in Ashby's control), when it arrived, Ashby Solutions wasted no time testing and shipping my order to me promptly. My order arrived shortly thereafter in perfect working order. The best reason to purchase from Ashby Solutions is because this retailer is not just a warehouse that takes orders and ships. The owner, Bruce Wahler is an experienced engineer and musician who is knowledgeable about every item he sells. If there are any questions or problems with the item Bruce will go out of his way, to guarantee you're complete satisfaction. You don't find service like this many places online. When you're purchasing hi-end equipment and instruments, it's good to know you can speak with a knowledgeable person who is accessible and dedicated to you being completely happy with your purchase. I can highly recommend Ashby Solutions for Bruce's knowledge, dedication and service. A+"

Share AshbySolutions.com's store rating

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member
AshbySolutions.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!