Stores > AshbySolutions.com
  • AshbySolutions.

Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 7:00PM EST Sat 10:00AM - 5PM EST Closed Sun
      info@ashbysolutions.com
      978-386-7389

Voice your opinion! Review AshbySolutions.com by clicking a star below.
2010-09-13

"Ordered a Neo Instruments product, which took about a month to arrive from overseas. Bruce kept in contact with me about the order status and shiiped it to me as soon as it arrived stateside. No hassle, fast, efficient service. Would definitely do business again."

2010-09-11

"I selected Ashby Solutions as a vendor for my Neo Ventilator because of all the distributors, they provided the most detailed product information at their website and were very open about the stock/availability situation. I was particularly impressed that they provided much more than the manufacturer's standard sales copy; it was a personal touch that I appreciated and proved to me that they really knew and cared about the product.

I was extremely pleased with the transaction. Clearly, this was a very popular product and the stocking situation was totally dependent upon the overseas manufacturer's shipping schedule. Bruce kept me well-informed of ship date projections, and once the unit arrived, shipped it to me immediately. Thank you! (Great product too!)

2010-09-10

"Very courteous and responsive. Handled an awkward shipping situation from manufacturer with grace and patience. Knowledgeable and informative; all the qualities I look for in a retailer. Will definitely do business with Bruce Wahler and Ashby again! "

2010-09-10

"I purchased the SampleTank 2.5XL Special Bundle package from Bruce. His service after the sale is way above and beyond anyone's expectations!!! I had issues where I screwed up a download and Bruce set me up with his sales guy. The problem was worked out without any real fuss."

2010-06-28

"I purchased a Ventilator leslie simulator (and pedal) from Ashby Solutions -- dealt directly w/ proprietor Bruce Wahler -- he's extremely knowledgeable & friendly (and honest about what he does or doesn't have in stock etc.). Would definitely buy from there again!"

2010-06-20

"AshbySolutions get a 10 from me. After I emailed what I needed Bruce the owner called me. He was very helpful. I ordered a foot pedal for my Ventilator since there the only ones who build them.
I told Bruce I had a gig on a certain date and he assured me it would arrive in time. It did and it works GREAT. Thanks Bruce

2010-06-15

"I really like working with Bruce at Ashby Solutions. He is honest, offers great stuff at reasonable prices, and offers valuable advice. If Ashby Solutions has what I want, I get it from them."

2010-06-14

"The best sales experience I've had in over 30 years of buying and selling music equipment! Bruce is professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I only wish that he sold more lines. All of my purchases would be through him. My THANKS to a most worthy retailer!"

2010-06-13

"Great service and conscientious communication. I was informed about each step all the way through. Product was everything i had hoped for and can't say enough about the service."

2010-06-12

"Ordered a Neo Instruments ventilator on 5/30. It turned out that Ashby Solutions was temporarily out-of-stock with more units expected the following week. Bruce sent me an email explaining the situation, and asked whether I wanted a refund or wanted to wait. The unit arrived as promised, well packed, and the shipping charges were quite reasonable. They do not gouge on shipping like some online merchants.

I have bought things from Ashby Solutions a couple times in the past too, and every time I came away happy with the transaction. Great vendor, great service, nice to deal with.

2010-06-07

"I purchased a Ventilator Leslie Simulator. I also had the stereo mod done and ordered a foot pedal.

Delivery was delayed by the Iceland volcano. Bruce kept me well informed of the delayed and expected ETA.

The stereo mod was well done and the foot pedal works perfectly.

Ashby Solutions is one of my favorite vendors. They treat their customers well and offer some really interesting products.

Highly recommended!

2008-05-22

"Ashby Solutions has been a pleasure to work with. They have quality products, are extremely responsive, and process orders quickly. When I need midi-related gear, it's the first place I look."

2008-05-20

"Excellent product quality, quick processing and shipping, and good value for my dollar. What more could I ask for?"

2008-05-04

"Fast delivery, superb customer service, direct communication with owner."

2008-04-21

"This was a small order which is quite often placed on a back burner.
The order was shipped the following day and was exactly as described.
A subsequent question, unrelated to this purchase, was answered promptly and professionally.

Share AshbySolutions.com's store rating

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AshbySolutions.com is not a merchant member
AshbySolutions.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!