Stores > AudioVideoOne.com
  • AudioVideoOne.c

Voice your opinion! Review AudioVideoOne.com by clicking a star below.
2003-11-11

"Ordered tape deck from this fraudulent company and paid for with check made out and mailed to Chris Bradley. Merchandise never received, no responses to multiple emails or phone calls (voice mail only, never get to talk to anyone). Called bank to stop payment on check, already cleared. Reported to BBB, FBI and FTC fraud departments, but report only. I see they now have a new website and can only assume they are ripping off a new group of customers. If there is anyway to be compensated for this, will be more than happy to do what it takes. There must be some recourse. How does this company keep getting away with this?
12/2/03:Notified PA State Police about this transaction. They were great. I was contacted by a trooper the same day, and within one week, had a money order in my hand for the exact amount I had lost. Apparently C. Bradley is no stranger to the police. I encourage anyone who has gotten ripped off by this business to do the same thing. All you risk is the cost of the phone call.

This review was modified by lzitka on December 02 2003 06:23:19 PM

2003-06-01

"I ordered a tripod for $98.88 and paid for it by personal check. I received my cancelled check dated 12-9-02 on the Grange Nat'l Bank, Laceyville, Pa. (For Deposit Only 7001053) I never received my tripod. I repeatedly asked for my money back by e-mail and reveived no response. I filed a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General and also Pennsylvania Atty General and have been told that they have received no response. Really would like my money back. Dee Riley riley@adelphia.net"

2003-05-09

"I purchased some headlight bulbs for 49.70, I have never received them. I called the bank and they said the check had not gone through so I stopped payment. However, I just received my latest statement and the check has now gone through. Now I have a problem with the bank also and still no headlights. Never purchase anything from this company, they truly are frauds."

2003-04-25

"I, too, would like some more info about how to get my money back or my order from this guy! I spent over $200 bucks on car stereo equipment, sent several emails asking where my stuff is, and have yet to get a response. A phone number of this guy or contact information on the proper authorities to call for legal action would be greatly appreciated."

2003-03-26

"Help! I need all the information about this guy! I have also been scammed and need your help to get this SOB for charging my account, and then not shipping. Please come together and fight this!
Kevin Taulbee ktaulbee02@aol.com

2003-03-25

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

I purchased an amplifier from this company back in July of last year. It was going to be the final piece of my stereo that I'd been wanting for so long. Our account had been charged almost immediately. It took over 6 weeks to receive my order! But it wasn't because he had any intention of delivering it. I made so many phone calls sent many emails without any response. So I registered complaints against him (Chris Bradley) with the FBI, FTC, BBB, PayPal, etc. But thats about all that is, a registered complaint. I wanted my order. I then registered a complaint with the city attorney of Towanda, PA. Still just a registered complaint. I finally called the State Troopers of PA. They, within an hour, had gone out to the address, talked to him, and got back to me. They made him call me and promise delivery within 1 week. He even said hed include some free neon accessories for my trouble. Well 2 weeks went by but I did end up with the product.

It gets worse! My entire system got ripped off. My wonderful wife decided that she would surprise me and get me another amp. Guess who she ended up buying it from? AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

So here I sit again 35days have gone by and nothing so thats how I found ResellerRatings.com.

He is now doing business as AA world of Audio.

2003-03-14

"Never received merchandise, credit card was charged. They return neither phone calls (only got their number through my Credit Card company) nor e-mail. Fraudulent.
---------
Update: Company shipped after three faxes and two phone messages once I started an official complaint with VISA. Maybe they're getting better?

This review was modified by morganm on March 28 2003 08:56:38 AM

2003-03-13

"Spent over $100 and never received the lighting equipment I ordered. I have emailed this company several times and no one has ever responded.

This company is a fraud!!!!

2003-02-28

"They got me too.liljim@3g.quik.com

RR3 Box 89A, Towanda, PA 18848. This is an actual location, not a PO Box.

This review was modified by liljim on February 28 2003 01:12:54 PM

2003-01-14

"I order a wireless microphone and my credit card was charged but I have yet to receive my merchandise."

2003-01-10

"I tried to purchase 3 sets of speakers and a stereo for a present for my husband. Notice I did say try, I paid using PAYPAL and got an e-mail confirmation from them and that's all I ever got. I filed through PAYPAL to try and get my money back. Apparently I wasn't the only one becuase they came back and said that the seller wouldn't contact them but the had no money in the account so that they could refund my money. So I ended up filing with my credit card and got the charge taken off. I contacted the BBB and they forwarded me to the Attorney General because of the number of complaints that have not been resovlved against this company. As of right now there is no outcome from the complaint I have filed Attorney General. "

2003-01-05

"yeah well I too discovered that this company does not exist.. however they forgot to bill me so I think I'll be getting my money back thank God. I'm wondering how can this company stay on the web and have legal info and everything if they dont exist?

2002-12-09

"ordered, sent the money, never got it, filled complaint with bbb, don't know what to do next, i wanna get this company ~Slim~, Contact me at NoizCar@hotmail.com"

2002-12-05

"ordered,paid for,never recvd.product .got ripped off !!!"

2002-11-03

"This Company is a fraud!!!
They refuse to list their phone # on the site. this is what i have found out throught the BBB.
Phone Number: (570) -26-8-09
Fax Number: (570) 265-0802
They use a P.O. Box rather then a street address and do not return e-mails.
I submited an order a month ago, my credit card was billed and it still hasn't shipped. Needless to say i filed a law-suit and a complaint to the BBB. If you have had a similar experience i suggest you post about it.

Share AudioVideoOne.com's store rating

AudioVideoOne.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AudioVideoOne.com is not a merchant member
AudioVideoOne.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!