Stores > Audio General

267-288-0300
      267-288-0301
      sales@audiogeneral.com
      866-866-2600

Voice your opinion! Review Audio General by clicking a star below.
2016-10-22

Swift Responses, Professional Service

"After having done extensive research, I have decided on a Panasonic PT-RZ370 laser/LED hybrid projector.
I looked through a few recommended projector dealers and it appeared that Audio General Inc. had the best deal.
The order process was straightforward enough and their staff were on top of it as soon as the work day came around.
A small complication regarding shipping information cropped up on my part, but AGI staff were persistent in trying to get a hold of me despite the timezone differences.
Once that was resolved, the projector went to UPS within the day.

Box arrived in remarkably good condition and the projector has performed flawlessly for the past couple of weeks.

One advice I have is to check your spam folders in your email to make sure AGI's email addresses are white-listed.

Will buy from AGI again!

2016-03-09

Great Service, Great Price

"They were very helpful in helping us select the best projector and lens for our needs. When we encountered a problem with the installation they contacted Sony and found an answer. Delivery was quick."

2016-03-08

Excellent

" Audio General's products and services are excellent."

2016-02-01

Service that should become standard in Germany! Exellent service, great products!

"We ordered a couple of Barco projectors from Audio General. The Customer service was exeptional good with a standard that is found not often here in Germany. We had problems with one projector delivered, but there was absolutely no hassle returning it back for exchange. They even helped us in the reimport process to USA. Audio General answered all questions very fast and was very easy to contact. Shipping was VERY fast to Germany and the projectors are in very good condition. Great units! We will buy again here for shure if we have need for more projectors.
Audio General is a very recommendable company to buy projectors from.

2016-01-27

Great Service! Great Products! Great Price!

"I think the title says it all. I bought a projector that was delivered very fast. Great customer support. Very responsive and knowledgeable. I went back for another purchase. Waiting for a quote now. I expect it will be great again. :)"

2016-01-20

Best Price, Courteous Service

"I placed an order for two pairs of Epson 3D glasses. When only one was in stock, I received a phone call alerting me. They shipped the in stock item immediately and the second arrived about 10 days later. The price was lower than most other retailers also!"

2016-01-19

Optoma HD28DSE DLP Projector, order in Audio General INC.

"Working with Audio General was a very pleasant experience. I ordered in Audio General INC. an Optoma HD28DSE DLP Projector with USPS shipping to Russia. Excellent shop! The price is lower, than in other stores. Shop quickly respond to all questions both before and after purchase. Parcel came to Russia in just two weeks! Very satisfied with my purchase, great price and fast shipping. I highly recommend people to buy projectors from Audio General INC."

2016-01-13

Service beyond compare

"Audio General goes the extra mile! We got what we needed in the time promised and with great service. We've worked with them before, and we're happy to keep working with them. When I rated them on Google (unsolicited) they asked me to rate them here, which I'm more than happy to do. You won't be disappointed!"

2015-12-31

"The crew at Audio General were great to work with. We wanted our order expedited and they stepped up to make that happen. The quality of service and the product were awesome!"

2015-12-30

"Audio General is reliable supplier, besides they provide more suitable terms for our company."

2015-12-17

"Great supplier. Great service and prices. "

2015-10-14

"Eric Abraham was very helpful in picking out the projector and the optional lens. Everything was in stock and ready for pickup."

2015-10-14

"They sent me a projector to test on a Thursday. Friday we confirmed it would not work. That same day they sent us two of another type in case they worked, and we would be all good for Monday presentation. All this with full return option if any issues.

No one does this. Buying over the net in NOT all the same. Audio General is and will be there for us. The whole crew there is very knowledgeable.

Number One

2015-09-18

"Great shopping experience. I shopped around a lot and landed here. Good prices, attentive customer service, fast shipping. Will shop here again."

2015-09-18

"These guys are the best! Very quick shipping and always deliver what they promise."

Share Audio General's store rating

Audio General is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Audio General is a merchant member
Audio General participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.