Stores > Audiobuy.com.au

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Audiobuy.com.au by clicking a star below.
2017-05-26

BEWARE OF AUDIOBUY SCAM

"BEWARE OF BUYING FROM AUDIOBUY! Audiobuy Singapore, Audiobuy Australia, and other Audiobuy websites of different countries have identical content except that prices are quoted in local currency. Whichever site you buy from, it is from the same source.

If the following details are too long for your patience, do yourself a favor and check the SCAM WARNING at http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/audiobuy.

I ordered a Digitech Freqout pedal from their Audiobuy Singapore website in early February 2017. On 8 Feb I was contacted by Katie Manning, Sales and Shipping Manager, writing from support@purelocal.com.au. She told me the item was not available and ask me for further action. I told her to continue the order and bill me when it shipped. However, I was quickly charged the full amount. On 27 April Katie informed me my order will ship early April.

When I checked my customer account at Audiobuy Singapore website in early April, my order was declared ‘SHIPPED’. I wrote to Katie to ask when I could expect delivery. Following is a summary of her responses to my enquires.
14 April - Should ship out next week
24 April - Confirmed item in stock, awaiting pick up by courier. Should be sending me tracking number.
(Nothing happened. No tracking number received.)
6 May Delay due to ‘finance glitch’
10 May ‘finance glitch’ solved. Should be shipping soon.
12 May Notified me that item not in stock - delay till mid/late June
(What!!)
(At this point I cancelled my order and asked for a full refund)
17 May Promised to refund me within a day or two

Since then Katie has not responded to my emails and no refund forthcoming. The Audiobuy Singapore setup in Singapore is also highly suspect. I called Audiobuy Singapore but the telephone number listed on the internet does not belong to Audiobuy Singapore.

I was foolish not to check out Audiobuy on the net before buying from them. I am writing of my own experience to warn others. You may want to check the following links about others who purchased from Audiobuy.
SCAM WARNING at the next link.

2017-05-16

Good seller in Hong Kong

"I ordered an item from the AudioBuy Hong Kong website and the order showed up quick with Fedex. "

2017-05-16

Untrustworthy , illegal traders

"I ordered for a DI box recently on their Indian website. After their initial order confirmation and a tracking number they disappeared with my money. Goods not delivered, several of my mails went unanswered till date. They misled you with their offers but once they get your money they disappear.

The e-,com regulator should ban such E-tailers from doing business in any country.

2017-04-28

Ibanez accoustic

"Great, hassle free service. Delivered securely and in good time. Throughly recommended!"

2017-04-14

Line6 POD HD 500X Review

"Hey guys im reviewing the line6 POD500X which I got from AudioBuy. I get all my clean and dirty tones from this pedal and I got tired of having to buy numerous pedals at $200 each when the Line6 POD has all the effects i need. The clean tone I get from this floorboard isn't bad but it's not great either. It came with Software which i'm still learning , the editing software works pretty good and lets me edit the tone exactly to how I want it without having to play with the dials on the unit itself. Before buying this floorboard i contact audiobuy and a few other shops but audiobuy had the lowest price. If you want to connect the HD500X to your computer for recording , speaker outputs and so on then you may need to buy extra cables for ask audiobuy to include the cables at the price they go for? Line6 do a great job of modelling the available amps and its very responsive. It's a 1/4 the price compared to the rival systems by Kemper but it's not that bigger deal. Definately worth the $500 bucks I spent with AudioBuy. "

2017-04-11

Teenage OP1 Synth , Drums and alot more..

"The very rare OP1 model from Teenage Engineering was delivered to me and i'm amazed by it. It's all-in-one mixer , eq , effects with pitch bending , transposition and everything I need with 100% full range. I mainly use the drum kit presets which has more channels to choose from that I originally thought before I paid for the order from AudioBuy. The OP1 from the day I got it let me record full compositions easily with the knobs and from the outset realised I could just be a musician and wouldn't need to worry about reading the manual and spend ing weeks learning how to use the Teenage OP1. I think it's the only product of this type to make cool effects when you physically move the unit. I have it hooked up to my computer but can also disconnect and use it mobile style so it does everything really. I understand why the OP1 is one of the most popular items from AudioBuy.

The product aside and the experience of buying the OP1 from AudioBuy was amazing and I got a really good price with fast free shipping with FEDEX. I couldn't be happier.

2017-03-28

Fender Guitar review , enjoying it thanks

"I paid for a brand new 72 Style tele from the audiobuy store a while ago and have been gigging with it without any problems so far. I tried to buy the guitar from audiobuy and sweetwater but sweetwater would not ship the guitar to me because of their rules. The price on the audiobuy website was about the same so i used them instead. I think if you want items shipped internationally then it's best to audiobuy because they dont have rules about what can and can't be shipped. Also , the price i saw on the audiobuy website before buying the guitar was exactly the price i paid because there are no extra shipping costs or anything like that. I like this shop very much!"

2017-03-21

TRex pedal review my first order from AudioBuy

"The TRex mudhoney was used by the other guitarist in my band , I started to develope a tragic case of envy and he , because they're quite expensive , wouldn't let me borrow it and I couldn't afford one until I saw the price on the audiobuy website. A few months later i'm still really liking the simple front controls , great sound and rock solid build since i've dropped it from reasonable heights too many times now. Sam the other guiarist in our band paid a few hundred dollars for his mudhoney from another seller , i paid alot less for the pedal so now he can be the jealous one! I have not shopped for anything from Audiobuy before so i can only review this pedal as my first experience. I paid for the pedal at the beginning of this year and have since been gigging with it and wasn't going to leave a review but ive recently been in contact with audiobuy for something else since and thought they deserve a good review before making another order. After a few weeks of using this pedal i thought i'd need warranty repair because it wouldn't turn on so i contacted audiobuy to get the pedal replaced. They told me a postal truck would come by my address within two days to pickup the pedal but later on i realised my power supply board was defective and when i changed the power supply the pedal lit up again which was a relief. I haven't needed a warranty replacement on this pedal yet but i think if there were any problems i'd be covered which is the main reason i'm buying from them again for a substantially larger ticket item. The trex mudhoney pedal gives me exactly the right tone i need and me and my guitarist can dial in identical tones which sounds great on stage , when my next order arrives from Audiobuy (Digitech freqout) i'll be placing another review."

2017-03-19

Great customer service

"Speedy responses to my questions and my guitar ended up arriving sooner than expected. Would recommend to friends. Thanks again!

Edit - not to mention that it was about $500 cheaper than anything else I could find!

2017-03-01

Just got my CIOKS power supply from AudioBuy

"I read up about the power supply from CIOKS to power my guitar pedals and found AudioBuy after a google search. I'd never used AudioBuy before but the low price and quick response I got made me push ahead with the order. After I paid AudioBuy i got worried for 2 days that I'd been scammed because i didn't get a tracking number but i got my Fedex tracking at the end of the second day after ordering and they delivered really fast. The only problem was the power plug i got was USA because the item was shipped from the USA so I needed to buy a $2 adaptor - aside from this i'd give AudioBuy a perfect score of 5/5."

2017-02-27

Good service from AudioBuy and overall good in the end

"Time was taken to carefully wrap my guitar and for this we are appreciating your efforts , the guitar arrived on time and we will be buying again I think if we can afford the better series of delay pedals. Thanks to you AudioBuy!

-Antonio

2017-02-22

Trustable products and company BUT...

"Ordered a Behringer X-touch Compact and there was a quick check of available stock before even allowed to purchase. Katie was most helpful and she single-handedly quelled any suspicion of spam or fraud cases via her quick and understanding emails.

The product was not available in Singapore so I took the opportunity to order it via their Audiobuy virtual office online. The speed of the purchase and smoothness of transactions made expectation of tracking/delivery/response very high. BUT this is not a company like Amazon/Taobo/Alibaba. No doub t it handles orders well but tracking and postage is not really working in tandem with them as yet.

It took about a 2.5 weeks for my product to arrive from their HQ in USA to Singapore. It arrived in perfect condition and as advertised. Trustable products with good communication via Katie, good price and no hidden costs. Once the understanding that this is not Amazon helps to alleviate worries.

2017-02-15

Outstanding customer service

"We just received 2 very good mics from Audiobuy with plans to get a few more before recording sessions re-start this month. The guys at AudioBuy.com.au were very helpful in pushing down the price when we asked for bulk pricing quotes and we're completely satisfied with your equipment. I'm not able to comment on their returns,refunds or warranty policy as we haven't needed to do any of these."

2017-02-04

Good choice choosing this store

"Paul was extremely polite throughout the ordering process , both well informed and accommodating. I ordered a Martin Black Smoko guitar and i'm really happy with it , I did my research before buying from the AudioBuy store and they are an independent webshop. My only criticism would be the shipping method used , I expected a FEDEX tracking number but instead received a USPS tracking number. When I told AudioBuy about this they apologised and said that some parcels ship FEDEX while others ship USPS depending on the price and volume of the item being shipped.

Overall , I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend!!

2017-02-02

Great prices but slow emails sometimes

"I ordered my son a tech 21 pedal for Xmas , i was told it was in stock but for some reason the tracking number was only emailed to me after 3 days and the communication was quite slow at times."

Share Audiobuy.com.au's store rating

Audiobuy.com.au is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Audiobuy.com.au is not a merchant member
Audiobuy.com.au does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!