Stores > Audiocityusa
  • Audiocityusa

Mon-Sat 8am-7pm(PST), Sun 10am-5pm(PST)
      888.814.1158

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review Audiocityusa by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

Good Deals!

"Reasonable pricing wheels and tires! I've got a good deal! :)"

2017-05-16

Awesome Experience!

"All of wheel expert exactly knows about what I need. Their financing program is pretty simple and easy. This's one of my best experience online shopping! If you want a set of new wheel? Ask to them."

best services

"The prices is cheap and the service is kind"

Fast shipping very good

"Fast shipping good prices"

Best deal on wheels!

"I knew which wheel I want to buy, and research for several hours to find the best price. And Audiocityusa is the one that I found. Their Fuel wheel price is the cheapest compare to any other sites.

Fast shipping, Great customer service, and the best price. I highly recommend audiocityusa!

2017-05-13

Great place to buy rims

"i bought 19" STR Wheels 607 Silver Rims from audiocityusa and very satisfied about the purchase.
price is reasonable and great customer service!
highly recommended.

2017-05-13

Favorite place to shop rims online

"I have been buying rims for a long time and they have a fast shipping great customer service and good prices. No complains!"

2017-04-30

Thanks so much! Highly recommend!

"Got a great deal on tires and wheels at Audio City. Ben was very knowledgeable and helpful. Instead of selling me what I thought I wanted and needed, he advised me on what was best for my car according to my needs and driving style. He sold me a different and better setup and saved me a few hundred dollars by doing so. He tossed in a few extras as well. THAT'S the way to keep customers coming back! Thanks so much! Highly recommend!"

2017-04-28

Great Price and Great service

"Absolutely nothing bad to say about these guys. Service was A-1! Any issue I had was addressed promptly. Ordered on a couple different occasions, everything arrived intact and in top condition. Juan and Carlos are cool dudes and looked out for me, made sure I was on point with all my paperwork. Large selection too. You can't go wrong with AudioCity."

2017-04-25

Thank you Audio City!

"Thank you Carlos!!!

Thank you Audio City and Carlos for the wonderful job. Truck looks beautiful! Got a 6inch lift, 20inch rims and 35s. Prices were great, turnaround time was even better.

Audio City gets pretty busy so I suggest calling them in advance. They accept walk-ins, but calling them in advance to make an appointment with one of the sales reps is highly recommended...or you might be waiting a good minute. They don't mean to hurt your feelings, but if you were the customer being helped, you wouldn't want them to be assisting others while it was your turn!

All in all, it was a great experience.

2017-04-10

I love my Fuel Wheel!!

"I bought my fuel wheels from audiocityusa.com. I have been called several wheel companies but they dont really know what they are selling. And audiocityusa.com, Anthony is professional wheel person who know a lot about it. I really enjoyed its service and wheels delivered faster than I expected. I highly recommend!!

2017-04-10

The best price for my wheel!

"I bought my Lexani wheels from audiocityusa. I have been searched 10 different website for the best price and audiocityusa is the one!

Great service and the best price!

Thank you audiocityusa!

2017-01-27

Terrible Customers Support:

"I ordered a set of wheels and tires, to be delivered to my home in another state. They promised me the wheels would ship and arrive on a certain day, as I was taking the car on a trip and needed new rubber as I was driving a very long distance. They didnt ship the wheels when they said they would, as I confirmed with the shipper they used. They then told me the shipment would be late due to weather in LA. For which I spoke to the LA distribution warehouse director from where the wheels were based out of. And they told me there was no weather related issues with travel what so ever. I ended up having to go pick up the wheels from the shippers warehouse, so I had them in time for my trip. All in all its there loss. I was getting ready to place on order for 26" wheels for my brand new Range Rover, as well as several pieces of very expensive stereo equipment. Which I will not be doing now, due to what I have had to deal with.
Stay away from this company. It took 2.5 days just to get my tracking number for this shipment because the gentleman I was dealing with, told me no one came into work that day. So he had not idea where the tracking number was.
I would highly recommend you to stay away from this place. There product is ok, but there customer service is terrible.

2016-09-08

Highly recommend!

"We've now purchased two sets of wheels from audiocityusa . Both sets of wheels arrived prior to expected delivery date. Both were smooth transactions. I was uneasy to purchase something that is literally on the other side of the US and not being completely sure if it would give our vehicle the desired look. But, with the help of a knowledgeable sales rep, 'Ben', we were reassured it would fit and he answered any questions we had. Highly recommend this company, you wont be disappointed. "

2016-02-01

"My experience with Audio City USA is one that I am proud to tell about to all of my friends because I’m the one that usually has awful customer service experience with whatever I purchase. However, when I needed new wheels for my truck, these guys made the entire experience a great one and I couldn’t be happier with the look and design of the wheels that the representative helped me to decide on. My friend warned me to now buy online but he’s even placed his order through Audio City USA for his and his wife’s car. Can’t wait to see those either!"

Share Audiocityusa's store rating

Audiocityusa is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Audiocityusa is not a merchant member
Audiocityusa does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!