Stores > Austin Bazaar

800-511-1322
      512-727-1949
      customerservice@austinbazaar.com
      800-511-1322

Voice your opinion! Review Austin Bazaar by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

Great service and Great Córdoba Uke!

"I ordered a soprano ukulele and it arrived in 3 days from AB. It was OK but just didn't have the sound I was looking for. Called AB and they had no problem with my returning it. With consultation with the customer service rep I choose the Córdoba 20SM. In about one week's time I had it delivered. This is the one I was looking for. Solid mahogany top and mahogany laminate on back and sides. Beautiful satin finish. That great mellow mahogany tone I was expecting. Great action, tone, finish and feel! This is one great little Uke that break the bank. No cons on this baby."

2015-11-27

"I am writing in support of Austin Bazaar because they have been most helpful and true to their word. I ordered an instrument from them via Amazon, and there was a problem with the instrument when it arrived. I anticipated difficulty in returning it for a replacement but, to my surprise, the return process has been handled quite professionally and courteously. I look forward to doing business with them again."

2015-07-03

"We bought a Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster for our son, who plays acoustic at school and this is his first electric.

We are so ecstatic, we couldn't possibly put it into words. Everything about Austin Bazaar - their service, business, merchandise and courtesy are simply wonderful.

The guitar is perfect in condition and exceeded all of our expectations. My wife can't stop smiling and our son can't put his prized possession down.

It arrived via international deliver after just ten days, within the given estimated time.

We have no hesitation in recommending Austin Bazaar to anyone - have confidence to deal with them and you'll realise what service is and how transactions should be carried out.

Thank you once again for everything you are and do - keep up your excellent work and we wish you good fortune.

2015-05-13

"What makes an organization go from good to best in class customer service is the manner in which problems are resolved and Austin Bazaar certainly understands this concept. There was a minor glitch in a recent purchase I made – The wrong item was received. All it took was one phone call and the correction was made immediately and expeditiously. The customer service representative (Kayleigh) was extremely courteous and apologetic and advised that I should keep the item and donate it to anyone of my choice as I pleased. I received the correct item in the timeframe as promised in perfect condition. The purchase price was unbeatable. This service was exceptional and deserves a 5 star rating."

2015-04-02

"I was very pleased with this company. There service and products and prices are the best???? I would recommend this company with a five star rating!! Shirley derr"

2015-04-01

"Great transaction! Quality product, great price, excellent communications. Would recommend highly. "

2015-03-26

"I live in Hawaii. My granddaughter (Heather) and daughter moved to the Berkeley area 6 months ago. My daughter came back to visit and Heather asked us for a Ukulele. What was affordable here was not the best quality. So we didn't purchase one. Heather was broken hearted, she is an amazing singer and planned to "street" perform with the Ukulele. I took to the Internet found Austin Bazaar thru Amazon and discovered a great Uke at a very affordable price. They even included shipping to my daughters address!
I just got a video text message of Heather singing and playing the Uke delivered this morning, I wish I knew how to share it because no words can describe the joy on her face and in her voice. Thank you Austin Bazzar for making this teens dream affordable! Bless you...

2015-03-23

"The folk at Austin Bazaar are really the BEST. They go the extra mile which is very unusual today. I has a small glitch with a purchase I made and these folks really bent over backwards to make things right. You can't go wrong here."

2015-03-12

"I am beyond pleased with the customer service. They jumped through hoops to help me out and make sure I was satisfied with my purchase.

You'll have a great purchase experience with this company.

I highly recommend them.

2015-02-25

"We purchased a new Ukulele from Austin Bazaar and were exceptionally pleased with service, quality and price!"

2015-02-24

"Received my new ukulele in tip top condition and its beautiful! Can't wait to show it off to my uke friends during jam session. "

2015-02-19

"I just bought a nice guitar from Austin Bazaar and I did not pay a lot but it is a great guitar. I had a little problem with the strings, and when I mentioned the problem I was told that a new set of strings would be sent right out to me. I can't ask for better service than that. Thank you for a really nice looking guitar and a nice playing guitar and for GREAT service. I highly recommend this store to EVERYONE."

2015-02-16

"Superb customer service. They stand by their products and do right if there is a wrong!!"

2015-01-22

"I just recently purchased a Makala Soprano Ukulele from Austin Bazaar in a very gorgeous "surf green". The next day, I received an email that stated that they were currently out of that type of color, but would be glad to hold my order until they got a new shipment and were extremely apologetic and willing to help as much as they could. I was disappointed, as I'm sure anyone would be who is excited for a new purchase, so I asked if there were any other colors. Within an hour they responded with all of the different options and when I made my selection they promptly replied that it would be sent over first thing the next morning in white instead of green. Now I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Uke and am so appreciative of how approachable and sincere the workers are at Austin Bazaar (the woman who helped me is named Amanda, what a sweetheart). Not only was this situation a mark of speedy, efficient service, but also the mark of a truly compassionate company. Cheers to you, Austin Bazaar!"

2015-01-15

"Bought my son a Fender Squire Mini Strat package and had a great experience with Austin Bazaar. Everything about the package was great but the stand arrived broken. I sent an email and very quickly had a reply stating they would be shipping a new one out. Excellent customer service!! "

Share Austin Bazaar's store rating

Austin Bazaar is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Austin Bazaar is not a merchant member
Austin Bazaar does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!