Stores > Austin Bazaar

800-511-1322
      512-727-1949
      customerservice@austinbazaar.com
      800-511-1322

Voice your opinion! Review Austin Bazaar by clicking a star below.
2015-01-08

"When I decided to purchase a Little Martin acoustic guitar for my Grandson’s birthday, the search led me to Austin Bazaar. They had the guitar I wanted for an excellent price. Amanda provided superior customer service all the way through the transaction and delivery. My Grandson will be very happy and Austin Bazaar has gained a new customer. I will be back for more purchases in the future. "

2014-11-04

"Highly recommend. Product is great, just as described, and a terrific product for the price-point (I don't know anything about guitars, but I consulted people who do!). Moreover, I had contact with them through the online transaction, and they were fast, polite, and super-helpful. I'd absolutely go to them again."

2014-10-30

"This company's customer service is outstanding. They did not hesitate to send a new product right out when I reported a defect in the guitar I purchased. The replacement guitar is perfect. I am a guitar teacher who has rental guitars. I will buy my rentals from this company again."

2014-10-07

"I ordered a lovely piano bench from this store to substitute for the ugly vanity benches I was finding online. It is very well made and a real bargain in comparison. The staff were very nice in answering my questions, too. "

2014-09-18

"We had a great experience shopping from this company. All the questions were answered promptly and the sustain pedal for Yamaha keyboard was great. Definitely coming back for more stuff. A++"

2014-09-17

"First, the price for the bundle of incredible products I purchased was unbeatable.
Second, although there was a bit of an order mix-up, the customer service to figure it out was not only professional but also pleasant.
Last, but not least, I'll always remember Austin Bazaar when it comes to finding solid quality and reasonably priced audio equipment!

2014-09-12

"Purchased a Ukulele which went out of tune. Received an RMA # and shipped instrument back at customer's cost. Packed box well. Policy of "WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. No questions asked! No restocking fees!" places emphasis on the ACTUAL SHIPPING box, whether or not the SHIPPING box is just a generic piece of cardboard or not. This is also vague because does it also explicitly mean each piece of tape, cellophane, or packing peanut needs to be returned? In any case, cost 20% of price of instrument + shipping back = $32 of Ukulele air. If one orders from them, save the box and every single piece of packing material or risk the 20% restocking fee, no questions asked.
UPDATE: Austin Bazaar re-examined my issue and refunded me the difference upon review. They sent me an email explaining the policy. Very fair, and they MADE it RIGHT.

2014-09-09

It was a great experience buying a ukelele from Austin Bazzar. The package was delivered without the tuner, cleaning cloth and CD, but since I contacted Mr Kayleigh from the Customer Service everything was all right. They did send me the missing items. The ukelele sounds great and I definitely would buy on this store again.

2014-09-08

"I ordered some drum mics with chords and stands. Great products and great price. I had a minor issue with one of the stands not being shipped. The folks at Austin Bazaar kindly contacted me to let me know it was coming in a separate shipment due to a back order. I received it a couple of days later. Highly recommend for products and service."

2014-09-04

"Once known more for price perhaps in the uncaring marketplace of huge retail chains: Austin is better
informed than most: excellent product selection-
and best yet: they can handle mistakes including their
own: its called "customer service". Would you rather simply return a half hearted product or keep the one you really wanted to begin with? Which one is real service?
A talent of the best? Or promises of returning all the rest? You decide! Most improved company of 2014- not just another Ebay vapor company partnership. ;) "business
is not music- but music is indeed a business".

2014-08-27

"I can't say enough about Austin Bazaar and their staff. I ordered an instrument back in January that was back-ordered from the factory for months. They kept me updated constantly on delivery and gave me other options as time went on awaiting my target instrument. They went out of their way to accommodate me in every way and even threw in some accessories to make up for the wait. Now that my order is complete, I am so blown away pleased with all they have supplied as well as their outstanding customer service that I wouldn't think of going anyplace else for my music gear needs.
One outstanding deal = customer for life.
Good show Austin Bazaar.

2014-08-11

"My family bought an electric piano which arrived on time and was accompanied with a bench which was defective. My contacting Austin Bazaar was greeted with professional courtesy and the problem was remedied very quickly with a desire to satisfy. A rare but gratifying experience.
I certainly will recommend Austin Bazaar to family and friends.

2014-07-17

"I was impressed the minute I made a purchase. The response, friendly manner and help were like I have never had at other merchants. Great going guys, keep it up. I know I will be with you in my future needs."

2014-07-17

"We bought a instrument...was wrong color.
Austin Bazaar really went the extra mile to correct the scenario, including sending out a replacement the same day!
I was stunned at their professional behavior...MOST EXCELLENT!

Would be willing to buy from them again & again....

(Good prices, too!)

2014-07-12

"When I was ready to buy my first ukulele last fall, I narrowed my choice down online and then went in to Austin Bazaar's store so I could handle and try a few models. The folks there were great. They gave me space to explore and answered any questions I had. I chose a Lanikai LU-21 with gig bag, tuner, and polishing cloth. Had a ball with it. This summer I was ready to upgrade. After lots of online research, I decided that Austin Bazaar had a deal on a solid mahogany concert-size uke that couldn't be beat. Online I ordered the Oscar Schmidt OU2SW with accessory package. To my pleasant surprise, it arrived in a beautifully matching hardshell Oscar Schmidt case. I have found the instrument to be everything advertized and more. If you want one, you'd better act fast because as of this writing they only have two left.
I can't guarantee that every customer will get as great a deal as I got, but I am confident that you will get a terrific value for your money from Austin Bazaar.

Share Austin Bazaar's store rating

Austin Bazaar is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Austin Bazaar is not a merchant member
Austin Bazaar does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!