Stores > Austin Bazaar

800-511-1322
      512-727-1949
      customerservice@austinbazaar.com
      800-511-1322

Voice your opinion! Review Austin Bazaar by clicking a star below.
2014-07-07

"Austin Bazaar is all about customer service. I recently purchase a music stand and while unloading my equipment, I picked up on the stand and it broke. I had the stand for less than a week but the damage was caused by me. I contacted the Austin Bazaar about replacement parts which I was willing to pay for, but they sent me out a new stand in replacement with no questions. Thank you!!"

2014-06-11

"Great service all around. I ordered a guitar with a floating trem bridge(Floyd style) on it and hated it. I managed to tune it after 15 minutes and went to play a new song in drop D rather than E standard and down tuning threw the other 5 strings off. Austinbazaar stood by the 45 day guarantee and sent an RMA and a return label. shipped it back, got refunded and ordered a new guitar with a hardtail fixed bridge. "

2014-06-10

"Review saved as draft, coming soon."

2014-06-09

"These folks are great! I ordered a digital piano and it arrived within a couple of days, packaged well so the piano was safe and sound, exactly what I was looking for. The price was better than I found at other places, plus Austin Bazaar threw in several freebies. Austin Bazaar is highly recommended!"

2014-06-06

"Austin Bazaar has great customer service! I ordered a pair of drumsticks, and the package arrived with a hole in it and no sticks in it! I contacted Austin Bazaar and they said they would ship out another set of sticks as soon as I took pictures of the package so they could file a claim with the shipper. They did as they said I got the second package super fast. I would buy from them again and again! The sticks were a great price, and one of the only places I could find the model of stick that I use and love. Thank you guys again!"

2014-06-04

"really a wonderful online experience, actually I stumbled across this Music Store by accident while looking for a graduation present for my nephew. I'm so glad I did because the people there are very friendly and very helpful, the service is the best I found by far. also the prices are the most competitive that I have seen. From research to purchasing and receiving my items, Ive had no problems at all in fact the items arrive in perfect condition much sooner than I had expected. I am very satisfied with the experience I had and most definitely will return for my music needs in the future or my nephews. thank you very much for your help the tracking was also extremely accurate. So hope to see you again soon thanks very much for all your help and the high quality items I purchased, my nephew will be very happy. :-)"

2014-04-01

"I ordered a Dreadnought Acoustic guitar from Austin Bazaar for only $50.00 and it was shipped to my house within a few days. The guitar was sadly not working properly, but I emailed the company about the issue, and even offered to cover the shipping charge for a new guitar, or to receive my money back, but Austin Bazaar did one even better. They fully reimbursed me my money, and allowed me to keep the guitar, free of charge for their apologies and any inconvenience it cost me. I was very pleased with the customer service, and how prompt they were to resolve my issue. Thanks, again Austin Bazaar. It was great doing business, and I'll be sure to tell more people about my story so you guys shall receive more orders to fill. -Amber =)"

2014-02-28

"I cannot be more pleased with both the merchandise I purchased and the service I received from Austin Bazaar! I purchased a Roland Cube 40XL amp, and absolutely love it! It is exactly as described and at an unbelievably low price when compared to competitors. Customer service was helpful and I received my order more quickly than I anticipated as we were having terrible weather throughout our part of the country. Awesome seller!"

2014-02-22

"Great Experience! I highly recommend Austin Bazaar for all your music needs! don"

2014-01-05

"Item worked as advertised. Shipment was fast and would do business again."

2014-01-05

"Delivered on time and accurate. "

2014-01-03

"Awesome equipment and fast shipping! "

2014-01-01

"Product was delivered as promised and am very satisfied with the product and service. I will purchase from this vendor again and highly recommend them."

2013-12-29

"Delivery was right on time..great product for a great price!

2013-12-26

"The service was fantastic! I received a confirmation of when it shipped and it arrived when they said it would!"

Share Austin Bazaar's store rating

Austin Bazaar is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Austin Bazaar is not a merchant member
Austin Bazaar does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!