Stores > Austin Bazaar

800-511-1322
      512-727-1949
      customerservice@austinbazaar.com
      800-511-1322

Voice your opinion! Review Austin Bazaar by clicking a star below.

2013-12-25

"To order the product from your website is very easy. And, I got the thing that I ordered only in few days. I think it is a quality service. I will definitely recommend your service to my friends. Thanks a lot. "

2013-12-21

"Great price and fast free shipping! Awesome retailer.

2013-12-16

"Found just what I was looking for at a good price."

2013-12-16

"Great customer service and very fast shipment, so happy came in time for christmas! Very great products just as described and even better looks brand new for about half the price! Love this site will shop again!"

2013-12-14

"Best value I found on the internet. Shipping was super quick! The guitar is beautiful, it's natural wood with some type of mother-of-pearl or abalone accents. This will make my spouse super happy on X-mas!! Would definitely recommend and if need be purchase from them again also.
Thank you!

2013-12-13

"Everything went smooth and tracking kept me informed of package destination."

2013-12-11

"Very pleased with the service and response. My only comment was that I wish I was notified as to when it had been shipped so I could track the shipment. Fortunately someone was home at the time of delivery, otherwise the guitar would have sat outside in single digit temperatures for hours before I arrived. "

2013-12-08

"Ordering from AustinBazaar was very straightforward, unlike some other sites I visited. I sent an online question to your 'customer service' and got a very prompt reply, especially considering it was late on a Friday.

I will definitely check your site the next time I'm in the market for another instrument.

Thanks,
- Merrilyn

2013-12-08

"This was an amazing experience showing unheard of customer support, courtesy and efficiency. Without going into a lot of detail, I ordered a guitar and the next day decided I would prefer the upgraded cutaway-electric model. Cassie and her team were able to stop the original order (all ready into the shipping process) and satisfy my change to the upgraded model. Cassie was excellent in both phone and e-mail communication. Even with everything they had to do to change my order, I received my cutaway-electric in just 4 days. Excellent job by this sales and support team. If the guitar plays as well as the Austin Bazaar service, I will be happy for a long time. Thank you."

2013-12-07

"Very easy to order online! Customer service was very helpful and very friendly! Fast shipping! Great company! If I order anything again I will certainly check with austin bazzar first! Thanks!"

2013-12-06

"Great product and service. This is my second purchase from Austin Bazaar.
Highly recommended.

2013-12-01

"The shipping was fast and the packages were in very good shape when they were received. Very happy with the purchase. "

2013-11-29

"Guitar was shipped quickly. We'll wait till Christmas to see if it was well received"

2013-11-24

"Everything is working fine so far. "

Chicago, IL
2013-10-05

"Purchased 2 guitars from Austin Bazaar. Both transactions were very smooth. Product was shipped fast and packaged securely. I was kept informed throughout the process. Received in within 3 days of ordering. I will be back for more music gear."

Share Austin Bazaar's store rating

Austin Bazaar is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Austin Bazaar is not a merchant member
Austin Bazaar does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!