Stores > Autoplicity

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Autoplicity by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

Same name brand at much less cost

"Easy to find what I was looking for. Easy checkout. S&H was reasonable and the correct item arrived well packed. That said, the packing slip indicated the great price I got was a clearance price, with no returns. I don't think that was stated on the website when I ordered. Minus one star overall for that."

2017-07-19

Great

"Fast. On time. And most importantly parts are correcrt. "

2017-07-18

Super Good!

"Great transaction with super prices & fast shipping!"

2017-07-14

Horrible

"Ordered truck parts and didn't receive the nuts and bolts and can not get any customer service at all "

2017-07-14

Incorrectly listed fitment

"I did my research and found some ANZO led tailights that were supposed to fit a 2017 GM Sierra 3500HD SRW. Cheapest price online was autoplicity so I placed the order. Took 4 weeks to ship. Once I finally got them, I tried to have them installed by an offroad shop that was installing a lift on the truck at the same time. They try to install these ANZO LED lights and they don't fit. The shape is evidently different on the new GMC '17 HD trucks. I check the Anzo and Autoplicity website and they BOTH say that the part I ordered would fit a 2017 GMC Sierra 3500. I email them to ask if there is another part#, and if I can exchange them for the right ones that would fit or what my options are (even store credit is fine). The email I get says no returns or exchanges (the product is not "eligible" whatever that may mean) and then gives me a list of vehicles that the lights fit and the 2017 GMC Sierra 3500 is NOT on them (even though the actual Autoplicity website and ANZO website still show it). So because ANZO didn't do their research correctly and lists an incorrect vehicle (which Autoplicity repeats on their site) I'm now stuck with $300+ set of LED tailights that won't fit, and Autoplicity won't do anything to help. They won't even go back to ANZO and complain to them or help figure out what would fit. I guess in the end the cheapest online price isn't worth it because companies like Autoplicity won't do anything to stand behind products they sell. Should have bought it at a higher price from a more reputable seller."

2017-07-13

Excellent deal on parts for my truck

"Purchased a new intake gasket set for my truck at a great price and fast shipping "

Great service

"I ordered a part late last night and it has already shipped the very next day I could not ask for better service"

2017-07-11

Great pricing & selection!

"Found a part for my Honda Accord that I had a very tough time finding, by far the best pricing as well, very impressed. Will be a return buyer. Best, Randy"

Awesome

"Found my part very quickly fast shipping. Part was quality brand and fit perfectly."

2017-06-28

Good quality parts, Super fast shipping

"I ordered 3 Walker exhaust pipes on the 27th and it was delivered at 11:21 on the 28th, the price was lower then I found on other online places with the exception I had to pay shipping, BUT the quality is much better the metal is a thicker gauge than others I bought that had free shipping. Autoplicity has my business from now on if they have the parts I need. "

2017-06-17

wrong muffler

"i have tried to call and email but no answer on either one then there is a restocking fee, the first time i email to find out if these were right i got a answer in 2 days "

2017-06-14

Such a user friendly website!

"I was looking for Buick mud flaps for my "85 LeSabre. This site came up on Google so decided to give it a try. It was so easy to order the items. I love user friendly websites."

2017-06-13

Not what I ordered

"The catalytic converter I ordered shows one completed piece. That was what I wanted a unbolt and remove install and rebolt option. Instead what I received was a three piece weld kit. Then if I want to return Autoplicity will charge me the shipping costs, which was already over $80. So I would be out $160 just to order this piece of junk and ship it back to you. On top of that, the connections were damaged. Zero level of competence when it comes to packing and shipping their products. Complete waste of my time. Where is the zero star option? I want a refund, but you won't answer."

2017-06-10

Easy to order

"Was wasy to oder, happy with the prices"

2017-06-10

Useless company

"Purchased Amp research step bars for my truck from Autoplicity. They came damaged and I immediately let them know. They dragged their feet for months until finally saying they weren't going to do anything and that was it. I had to contact AMP research to get a resolution.

Amazing how incompetent people are.

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!