Stores > Autoplicity

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review Autoplicity by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

The item was Not fit to what It needs to be , the Seal is too big for my valve cover gasket,

"I would like to make a Return to Sellers ....and I want to have my refund as well Please...!!

2017-04-21

You better hope everything goes well. Horrible Customer Service when it's their mistake.

"Fine when they send what they are supposed to and it''s not defective. But if it's not, you'll pay double somewhere else to not deal with their lame responsiveness and leaving you hanging with your car apart. CS reps work from home via VoIP and the delay makes their useless answers worse. They work from scripts and can't think their way out of a paper bag. And worse than that, Autoplicity's policies always put the customer LAST. Do yourself a favor and and spend a little more at AutoAnything or Carid, or Rock Auto, or O'Reilly's o0r anywhere else. This experience is from several transactions, so know, this is not an exaggeration. "

2017-04-21

Fast shipping!

"This was fast shipping and a good product. Will continue to do business here. "

2017-04-20

Good

"This is the second time I have ordered from autoplicity and so far it has all been a good experience"

2017-04-20

Horrible customer service..A rip off

"Just horrible and a rip off. I have been fighting for a refund after being overcharged. They billed over $650 for a $158 order. They truly ****."

2017-04-19

No notice of any restock fee prior to purchase

"Ordered what i thought was a set. Very little information listed on line. Half of the order is wrong. 15% restock fee was never was stated during purchase or on receipts. If this turns out to be a hassel returning items that are wrong, every social media account will know not to buy anything from this place."

2017-04-18

Great price and instant confirmation and shipping

"Great customer service and best online price"

2017-04-15

Instant response on order

"Within few minutes received order confirmation along with tracking number for the invoice. Fantastic."

2017-04-14

Return policy is ridiculous!

"Received item and the plastic housing was cracked. I called the phone number and was on hold for 20 minutes and then went to voicemail. I left a message and have yet to hear from anyone. I then called again 2 days later and was told I needed to email pictures of broken item to them. I emailed them that very day and received an email back telling me someone would be in touch. The next day I received an email telling me they had sent a damage claim to the shipper and I would hear back within 8 days... yes I said 8 days! I then sent an email telling them how unhappy I was. The next day UPS knocked on my door and said they were their to pick up a broken part. Ok thanks for telling us. I am still waiting on a refund. This was a huge hassle so beware."

2017-04-14

Best price

"Best price found. Have not received parts yet .will review again when received!463 Received parts on time 4 days,exact fit, only problem was leave a review get $5 rebate !! Never got rebate! There are other company's that deliver parts quicker, may use autoplicity again!."

2017-04-11

Great at taking $, but not providing the product

"Ordered 4 items which were inadequately packaged. Package torn badly when received and only had 3 items in it. Contacted customer service and received several 1 day responses but the quickest response was 10 days with no action to provide 4th item ordered. I still do not have 4th item and it has been 64 days since ordered ( and fully paid for) and 42 days since I contacted Customer service. Lots of dead silence. They filed claim with UPS; would be 7-10 days. Past that time frame and still dead silence. As title states quick to take your $s, but not provide product. I would not recommend. Just a note I found an item I wanted to buy online for decent price but guess who was reseller, I did not buy and suggest you do not either from Autoplicity."

2017-04-10

Found the part I needed.

"It was simple to order and it was reasonably priced."

2017-04-10

The right part at the best price.

"I had to replace the tail lamp wiring harnesses in my car. I ordered them on Thursday and they arrived on Monday. Now my tail lights all work again."

2017-04-09

excellent to deal with

"fast shippers and good to deal with"

2017-04-07

Quality service

"Easy shopping online and fast shipping."

Share Autoplicity's store rating

Autoplicity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Autoplicity is not a merchant member
Autoplicity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!