Stores > AverickMedia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review AverickMedia by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

Excellent Service

"Averickmedia’s customer service is always first rate and the quality of the data they provide has been a huge help in increasing our marketing ROI. I will most definitely recommend AverickMedia to all my friends and will go back for our future list requirement."

2017-07-24

Great Experience

"Our work with AverickMedia has been fantastic. Their customer service was very helpful and we received our data promptly. It was a pleasure working with a company who understood our concern and addressed it in a timely manner. "

2017-06-28

Very excellent service and support

"It was quick and easy. I got a qualified list for a fraction of the cost. Very prompt and professional service every time. I am extremely happy working with AverickMedia and would refer them at any time. "

2017-06-20

Great price and outstanding quality data

"Averickmedia provides quality data along with outstanding customer service. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, the list is accurate and the pricing is fair. I would highly recommend using Averickmedia, and will use them again when we needed. "

2017-06-13

Excellent email database with good staff support

"I purchased business emails from Averickmedia. Great customer service, very knowledgeable to help the customer get the list they are looking for. The list was great and I was impressed with how quickly I received the information. I would like to recommend the best platform which helps to increase sales and revenue."

2017-05-26

Very responsive and professional Support

"I have been working with AverickMedia over a year. Very smart people working on the project, they provided great insight and brought experience to the project. Salesperson was very prompt and the team was able to respond quickly to the requirements. I highly recommend to anyone looking for any type of marketing lists!"

2017-04-20

Great company for business email lists

"Averickmedia has been very valuable to our business. They provide accurate data and great customer service. I received my list quickly and acquired new clients with that marketing email list. Very much appreciated! "

2017-03-30

Profitable Marketing List, reasonable pricing for a good mailing list

"Good list quality, sent out a mailer last month with a targeted list . Found the pricing to be reasonable, and the quality to be good too. Overall very happy with their service. Will use their service again."

2017-03-08

Quality data and outstanding customer service

"I recommend using Averickmedia for lead acquisition for not only the value they provide but their exceptional customer service. Straightforward answers and fast customer service response.
My account representative is very responsive and knowledgeable and provides accurate data for a great price.

2017-02-23

Unmatched Data & Customer service!

"I will work with Averickmedia again. They made it very easy and helped me every step of the way. I was not sure how the list process worked. Averickmedia provided me with a level of service that I've never experienced with any other company. My rep was very helpful, took the time to learn about my business and created a list that was tailored to my specific needs. "

2017-02-23

Very responsive and professional Support

"Results have good quality. Fast. There is an excellent customer support, at all times needed. Best Mailing database for best price, truly appreciate their flawless service and will continue to be associated with Averickmedia. "

2017-02-17

Perfect list

"I availed the Business Lists from Averickmedia and my marketing campaign was a success. The data we received was very detailed and useful. Fast, easy and affordable! Thanks to Averickmedia Team."

2017-02-13

Great pricing and service

"I am very satisfied with Averickmedia leads and service. I've worked with Averickmedia a few times and each experience has been Successful! We get great customer service and exactly what we need. Best Mailing database for best price. I would highly recommend using them if you are in need of successful marketing data. "

2017-02-07

Excellent Service

"Great experience overall. This list has allowed us to increase our marketing activity and increase business leads that are coming into the sales department. Quick and easy transaction with speedy delivery. I highly recommend using Averickmedia. "

Share AverickMedia's store rating

AverickMedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AverickMedia is a merchant member
AverickMedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.