Stores > AverickMedia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review AverickMedia by clicking a star below.
2017-04-20

Great company for business email lists

"Averickmedia has been very valuable to our business. They provide accurate data and great customer service. I received my list quickly and acquired new clients with that marketing email list. Very much appreciated! "

2017-03-30

Profitable Marketing List, reasonable pricing for a good mailing list

"Good list quality, sent out a mailer last month with a targeted list . Found the pricing to be reasonable, and the quality to be good too. Overall very happy with their service. Will use their service again."

2017-03-08

Quality data and outstanding customer service

"I recommend using Averickmedia for lead acquisition for not only the value they provide but their exceptional customer service. Straightforward answers and fast customer service response.
My account representative is very responsive and knowledgeable and provides accurate data for a great price.

2017-02-23

Unmatched Data & Customer service!

"I will work with Averickmedia again. They made it very easy and helped me every step of the way. I was not sure how the list process worked. Averickmedia provided me with a level of service that I've never experienced with any other company. My rep was very helpful, took the time to learn about my business and created a list that was tailored to my specific needs. "

2017-02-23

Very responsive and professional Support

"Results have good quality. Fast. There is an excellent customer support, at all times needed. Best Mailing database for best price, truly appreciate their flawless service and will continue to be associated with Averickmedia. "

2017-02-17

Perfect list

"I availed the Business Lists from Averickmedia and my marketing campaign was a success. The data we received was very detailed and useful. Fast, easy and affordable! Thanks to Averickmedia Team."

2017-02-13

Great pricing and service

"I am very satisfied with Averickmedia leads and service. I've worked with Averickmedia a few times and each experience has been Successful! We get great customer service and exactly what we need. Best Mailing database for best price. I would highly recommend using them if you are in need of successful marketing data. "

2017-02-07

Excellent Service

"Great experience overall. This list has allowed us to increase our marketing activity and increase business leads that are coming into the sales department. Quick and easy transaction with speedy delivery. I highly recommend using Averickmedia. "

Share AverickMedia's store rating

AverickMedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AverickMedia is a merchant member
AverickMedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,410 merchant members.