Stores > B Stock Solutions

Product & services pricing Rating 0.25/10 0.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review B Stock Solutions by clicking a star below.
2017-09-27

Total scam!

"Online buyers have nothing to go on but pictures, right?
This seller advertises 55 phones total. 5 Note 5's, and 50 Note 4's. He posted pictures showing 15 working phones (5 Note 5's and 10 Note 4's), and what I mean by working is they power on, they have back covers and they MUST have batteries.
The seller shipped exactly 8 days after the status changed to "Paid", and 20 minutes after receiving the order I contacted BStock telling them and showing them that none of the items he sent have any similarities with the pictures. A dispute was open, time passed, the dispute got closed, and I lost almost $2000. Mind you that was my first order.
Long story short they claimed that Salvage isn't covered, but they had forgotten their own policy where it says under the salvage description "Be sure to carefully evaluate the photos and manifest details of all salvage auctions prior to placing a bid to make sure that you are aware of all known merchandise defects"
Pictures and photos is what buyers go buy, and if the seller manipulates the products then B-Stock shouldn't encourage it and let them get away with it.
The seller is using the same exact 3 photos to advertise another lot that has 35 phones total.
What a freakin' joke!
I'd rather go and pick select piece by piece from OfferUp and eBay before I invest a dime in that trashy market.
Don't waste your time and money, just don't!

2017-09-22

B-stock did not solve my disputes. the problem.

"I bid for 4 pallets of good from woot on b-stock. I have paid $2,800 with shipping. They sent 3 pallets of good. The situation was very clear. I have opened a dispute but B-stock decided that it is normal !
And I took no refund.
Keep away.

2017-08-30

Manipulated bidding. Overpriced loads.

"Bidding is manipulated by inside bidders. They're selling truckloads for 40% on up when, in all actuality, the goods are worth around 10-15% at best. As an honest liquidator, it appalls me to see companies post their excess inventory to this site as it puts buyers at an unfair advantage. Just know other options are out there if you look hard enough and do your due diligence.

Yes, we know for a fact that individuals working at BStock will manipulate the bid if the projected final price is too low. Be prepared to either bid astronomically, or lose completely.

2017-08-27

Do not buy anything from target liquidations

"I bought unopened shelf pulls sporting goods from target. All the items are opened and they are not even shelf pulls, i got lots of salvage, missing part and return items. My first time is my last time. Their customer service is terrible. I disputed however since it had been more than 15 days they did not even try to help me, they suddenly cancelled my dispute. They scheduled pick up time one week after the auction date. So it was not possible for me to get and check the items in that time interval. They are absolutely fraud and cheat the buyers. Do not buy anything from target liquidations and bstock."

2017-08-02

WARNING! DO NOT BUY FROM B-STOCK SUPPLY AUCTIONS! NO BUYER PROTECTION!

"WARNING! B-Stock supply offers utterly not protection for buyers! You can be sent worthless junk and you have UTTERLY NO RECOURSE! AVOID THIS SITE LIKE THE PLAGUE! UTTERLY DISHONEST SELLERS, AND NO BUYER PROTECTION WHATSOEVER! BEWARE!

2017-07-24

Seller sent stolen items

"We bought 10 phones, iphone 7 worth around $4000. All the phones sent by the seller are inaurance fraud phones: i tried to contact bstock but they say they cannot do anything. Be very careful while using this site. "

2017-07-11

Worst Customer Service and Worst insurance service

"i Purchase Shelf Pulls item and it was customer return item

so i open dispute and insurance company took over the case

i send picture to insurance company and they offer me 10% of refund.

lol this is insurance company with B-stock..

i hope they use Paypal For payment so i don't have to deal with low rate insurance company.

i saw they review and i was 1 star.

2017-07-08

BUYER BE A WEAR , THIS IS A VERY BIG SCAM WEBSITE , THEY SELL ME A 20 IPHONE 7 FOR OVER 7000$ THEY WAS BLOCKED FROM T MOBILE

"VERY BIG SCAMMING SITE
THEY SELL ME OVER 7000$ IPHONE 7 WAS BLOCKED FROM T MOBILE
THEY NEVER RETURN IT
JUST LIKE THAT
VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
I AM SUING THEM NOW

2017-06-28

Gazelle worst saler on b stock

"I bought few actions from them every order I got from them had a lot of problem with a lot of issues and phone r report lost and stolen and phones has iCloud lost or stolen and they won't take it back and if u won an auction don't b sure they well sand it most likely they well cancelle it on u bs not in stock "

2017-06-15

`Most likely gona get BS Items

"And the funny thing is that people overbid too lol 80 iphone 4s's people keep bidding up over 5,000$ basically buying each unit for over 60$, not knowing there gona loose money trying to sell it

ahhh bunch of bs

2017-06-09

The website is not secure and auction can be manipulated after it's closed

"To warn others, if you decide to purchase from B-Stock Market, must make sure the manifest you download is the same the manifest you will receive when the auction closes if your bid wins.
I was scammed by the manifest when the auction was live, I downloaded the manifest and moved forward bidding based on that manifest, my final bid won the auction and the auction was closed.
I finalized the payment, shipping and waited for my items to get delivered, upon receiving I found out that I'm missing items.
I went back to my online account to double check if there is an issue and downloaded the manifest again to cross check it with the items I received and against the manifest, I bought the items based on, luckily I had the original manifest saved.
When I found out that the manifest was manipulated and switched after the auction was closed. I contacted B-Stock immediately. Note that you must submit a claim within 2 days of receiving the shipment, if you wait for longer, you lose that right!
They gave me the runaround and said to contact the seller and double check. Later on, their insurance company contacted me to investigate. I stated the facts, they claim the system is secure and manifest can't be manipulated, when I asked for IT support to get the electronic log, they declined. Their action item was to contact the seller and ask for resolution, by common sense the seller wouldn't admit that the manifest was manipulated and the get no response from the seller at all!
They end up offering me $50 reimbursement for $5000 I spend on items that worth $3000 and they claimed it worth $20000, I guess they protect 1% of your payment ( 50 is 1% of 5000 ).
Lesson learned, before your start bidding, contact B-Stock via email and ask for the auction manifest, once you get it, move on with bidding, if auction closes and you get the same items, good for you, if not, go to court as they will give you the runaround!

2017-06-08

Dont buy

"Do your self a favor and please don't buy from this website I got 5 things from
This website and all of them were not as described it was all total mess and lie. You can get items on eBay 5 times cheaper so just don't waste your time.

2017-05-19

Payment issues

"I used to be a seller on bstock. But I had to move my inventory to another auction site. I would have several payments pending and according to bstock will pay out twice a week. I would go a week and two weeks without getting payments for items shipped and delivered. And they say there's an accounting department but they don't have a phone number for you to talk to them. Watch out for these crooks. And they don't advertise the company leaving little buyers to bid on items. Two thumbs down."

2017-04-23

Gazelle.bstocksolutions market , Most unethical, violates all general business rules in existence

"I won 9 auctions. Every order had serious problems.
1. They cancelled 3 orders. because they didnt have the item in stock Compensation ? u get your money back.
Basically Its OK for Gazelle to auction a non existence Item!!!!!!!!
2. 4 orders had more than 50% items non compliant ..
You need to report all non compliance in 5 days .. But there is no time limit for their response. !!

3. They claim they have checked all their phones clean IMEI when listing the item. But never ever u get a proof that these items have clean IMEI. Infact some of the phones they sold had finacial liability for more than 2 months.

4. They ship items in a box without listing the content. They routinely combine orders. Now u have problem youu are in big trouble, While reporting trouble with the order, they want every report available attached, they want pics, videos and so on. Basically you need to run documentation for what they have shipped. They give no just the items.

5. They dont ship the order if they dont get their hidden minimum price !! They cancelled 3 orders on me.

Now significant money is locked up with Gazelle. 80% of the merchandize i have receieved i cant sell and cant get a refund from Gazelle..

6. Customer service non existence. even for basc questions its takes forever to get a response.

2017-02-17

The worst experience ever

"The worst experience ever, not honoring the time schedule, you cannot talk to anyone, everyone is sending me to another party, I'm lost and didn't receive the shipment yet that I should've receive last Monday.
I don't know what to do.

Share B Stock Solutions's store rating

B Stock Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B Stock Solutions is not a merchant member
B Stock Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!