Stores > Backcountry Edge

customerservice@backcountryedge.com
      800-617-0643

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Backcountry Edge by clicking a star below.
2017-07-06

"excellent! Got my backpack super fast"

2017-06-25

AMAZING.

"Returned a Kelty pack to go up a pack size. They processed my return Friday morning and Saturday morning UPS was knocking on my door.. my jaw dropped then I smiled the rest of the morning. Shared that story a lot this weekend with friends, the least I could do for that service."

2017-05-26

Best service, best prices, and best warranty!

"Backcountry Edge has got to be the best kept secret in the outdoor retail industry. Seriously, their customer service is phenomenal, the prices are unbeatable (free shipping, no tax, 20% off, and price match), and their no matter what guarantee is exceptionally generous. To top it off, you earn cash points by writing reviews of products on their website. This whole thing totally beats out ALL other outdoor retail companies no matter what kind of benefit they have. But what makes Backcountry Edge the best retailer out there is the quality of customer support you get from the company. Their video reviews provide any customer with ample knowledge of a product so they can make a good purchasing decision. I highly recommend them!"

2017-04-12

You won't find superior customer service

"The team at Backcountry Edge answers its phone and bends over backwards to make things right. You'll actually fee guilty for the lengths the team will go to accommodate you.

This is an essential venue in your search for gear.

2017-03-04

Great shopping experience!

"I was looking for a spring running/hiking jacket and was looking at Patagonia jackets. Backcountry Edge had the lowest price on the Women's All Free jacket. It was on clearance and they had my size. The free two day shipping was awesome. The website was easy to use and I am happy with my jacket. "

2017-02-26

My Go-To Store!

"Great gear-backed by a great customer satisfaction guarantee. Super helpful product videos. Incredible customer service! Fast shipping. Best prices available or they will price match.
I can't say enough great things about this company. I started backpacking in 2012 and I called to get gear advice on sleeping bags. Steven was super helpful and extremely passionate and knowledgeable. I purchased my sleeping bag with his advice and I am still using the same bag for all of my cold weather camping. Fast forward to this year...I called multiple times and talked to Luke. He gave me great advice and suggestions while looking to upgrade my sleeping pad and trekking poles. THANK YOU to the entire team at Backcountry Edge! I really appreciate your passion, gear advice and incredible customer service.

2017-02-15

Simply, da best on the Internet for backpacking and hiking!

"I have been a customer of BE for about two years now, and as others have mentioned, their customer service is incredible! Becky, Cassie, and the others are very knowledgeable and patient, and will help you with your questions. Their return policy is the BEST on the planet, and rivals REI. I have found them generous with my returns, as I was checking out a lot of different gear for my thru-hike, and they always satisfied and went beyond their duty! Thanks, Backcountry Edge....I'll be back!"

2017-01-27

What a country!

"Ordered a hard to find Patagonia large navy blue down sweater jacket on a Wednesday morning before 9 am and it was at my door at noon on Thursday. And the price was lowest of any vendor on the Internet or in stores.
Now, compare this with an experience with REI. Two weeks earlier saw same item on their website. Ordered it and received confirmation. Three days later received an email telling me the order was cancelled. No reason, just cancelled. It took a phone call to their customer service to determine the reason, which was out of stock. When asked why it was still on their site, received an apology but no good answer. Perhaps they need to tweak their computer system?
Anyway, a fine experience with Backcountry, and thank you Brian, who handpacked the jacket with care.

2017-01-03

Great prices, super fast shipping, customer focus

"I bought a Marmot jacket from them (and my significant other bought one, too). The order process was fast and easy, the price for the particular jacket was the lowest I could find on the Internet, I got free shipping (which they offer for sales > $50 USD), they shipped it immediately, and I received it super quickly. The inside of the box even came with a "hand-packed with care by ___" card, which is a nice touch and it indicates to me that they care about customer service. All in all, it was a perfect transaction. Very highly recommended vendor."

2016-12-10

I buy from Backcountry Edge over Amazon Prime

"I found Backcountry Edge in August while shopping for a hiking child carrier. They do a phenomenal series of YouTube reviews. The videos are high quality, well-lit, thorough and the staff are experts on outdoor gear. I was happy to be able to buy the child carrier from Backcountry Edge at a good time of year when they were on sale at all retailers. I love the free t-shirt they give to first time orders over a certain dollar amount.

I had been wanting to get my dog a Ruffwear jacket. I was happy to find out that Backcountry Edge is a Ruffwear retailer. Coincidentally, I was also able to get the Ruffwear jacket on sale a couple of weeks ago. Again, I chose to order from Backcountry Edge, even though for both purchases, I could have received the items a few days faster with Amazon Prime.

*As a note, I noticed that Backcountry Edge is a seller on Amazon, but they fulfill their own orders, which means they are not Prime eligible. I chose to buy from the Backcountry Edge website since I figure it saves them money in not having to pay Amazon.

Backcountry Edge provides their own guarantee of the products they sell, similar to REI. I haven't had to use it, but based on my interactions with their staff, I would be really surprised if I ever had any trouble.

I typically buy more for price than out of loyalty to a seller, but Backcountry Edge is probably one of the best sellers I've come across.

2016-11-02

HP printer support helpline number 18004360509.

"We have experienced technicians, which provide the best MS office setup support and 24/7 available for you. If you have any issue to install Microsoft office setup, office 365 setup, office setup 2013 and so on then you can call our toll free number +1-800-769-903 for USA customer. Fix your installing and uninstalling MS office problems on your PC within minutes by our technical support experts. For more detail just visits our website: http://www.hpprintersupporthelpline.com/"

2016-10-18

"The customer is always right"

"One must remember bygone days to recognize this slogan, and though those at Backcountry Edge appear to be young, this is their policy.
Personal attention , vast knowledge of their gear, and a return or exchange-until-it-is correct option, make this web - only business an obvious choice.
Check out their most informative product video tutorials as well.
Gale L.B. Happy Customer!

2016-03-17

Top Rate Experience

"I ordered an ultralight 2 person tent that shipped and was delivered immediately, only to decide it was a little cramped and fragile for what I considered acceptable. They were true to their word about "no questions asked" returns and refunded my purchase price immediately. Subsequently, I ordered another lightweight tent that shipped immediately and fit my needs perfectly. Nice to know customer support like this still exists!"

2016-02-19

So sweet and very fast!

"I made an order to backcountry edge for an eno because they promised free fast delivery and had a (much needed) 20% off coupon for first time customers. within less than a week my package arrived with everything exactly as I ordered, a free shirt, and tons of stickers! I wrote in my order that I loved stickers (because stickers are A + and you're never too old to love stickers) hoping they'd send me one and they sent me a pack of 13! They were so nice and their customer service is amazing as promised. I'll definitely shop there again when I need any outdoor supplies :)"

2015-09-10

"Thanks so much! These guys are the best. They had the best price on the internet and beat REI and Patagonia by $40 on my order! Plus they send a free tee with my order. I had to contact customer service and they were knowledgeable and I didn't have to wait to "talk to a human". All around awesome people and great stuff. I requested some stickers just to see if they would send some and they sent me 10!!!. Best store ever!! Thanks so much Back Country Edge! Oh yeah, I almost forgot... FREE SHIPPING TOO! "

Share Backcountry Edge's store rating

Backcountry Edge is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Backcountry Edge is not a merchant member
Backcountry Edge does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!