Stores > Baltinester Jewelry
  • Baltinester Jew

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Baltinester Jewelry by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2016-05-05

Great Quality and great service

"I have been going to Baltinester jewelry for years. I will always come back. Even though I recently moved out of Jerusalem, I still have yet to find a better jeweler anywhere else. Their gems are of a high quality. Among their designs are classic, elegant and stylish pieces. They have the knowledge and craftsmanship experience to taylor make anything you need. The service is always friendly and professional. Most importantly though I have always felt that I have gotten a good deal on a quality piece of jewelry. Most consumers have a hard time judging quality and price on jewelry. At baltinester I've never worried about that. I trust them completely and you should too. "

2016-04-24

Baltinester Jewelry- Unique Jewish jewelry

" My father always told me to be modest & not to wear Jewish jewelry, that is was not necessary to wear jewelry to prove your belief to G-D.
But if one finds it necessary to wear Jewish jewelry, Baltinester is the best place to buy it.
Everything one could ever look for or seek can be found here.
Personalized Hebrew names, jewelry about Jewish culture, prayer jewelry that I have not seen anywhere else.
And it is all made in Jerusalem, the Holy Land.
No one could ask for more In one place

2016-04-24

Great Jewler

"Very friendly and concerned about customer satisfaction. I recommend them highly."

2016-04-02

Beautiful jewelry and amazing service

"I've been shopping at Baltinester for over 20 years. This time I was shopping on line from California and the service was impeccable. They responded immediately even in the middle of the night. Service was quick and my necklace was custom made to my specifications exactly from 10 thousand miles away. It came in less than a week and was of the highest quality. They will literally make you whatever you want. Their jewelry is beautiful and great quality and they are wonderful people. I couldn't say more great things about this store!! "

2016-03-29

Such a pleasant experience

"A friend had fallen in love with an item in the store but didn't buy it. When it was time for to get him a gift, I called the toll free number and spoke with Yoram. He very helpfully explained the shipping options and I made the order online. It was easy, efficient, and it even shipped the day before the quoted shipping date. I would definitely order from them again and will certainly visit the store when I get to Israel the next time."

2016-03-25

A Gem of a Jeweler

"I have had the pleasure and the most wonderful experience of shopping at Baltinester Jewelers for the past few decades. Ever since I've started traveling to Israel, I never return home without a gift for my wife from Baltinester. And she only wants to make sure they're on our itinerary when we travel there together. They are well priced, honest, attentive, and absolutely stand behind everything they sell. I've brought many people to them and everyone has always praised the quality of the Jewelry that they acquired in that fabulous shop. It is a pleasure to provide them with a positive, glowing and sincere review. "

2016-03-07

A Lovely Experience

"I had been searching to replace the Star of David I had for over 35 years. Unfortunately, I lost it playing with my grandchildren at a Florida Beach. I found nothing I liked as much as what I had lost until I stumbled across the Baltinester Jewelry website. There was a Star that I knew would become my new favorite charm. There was also something familiar about the pictures of the store that intrigued me. I had been in Jerusalem about 15 years ago and visited many stores looking for the perfect gift for my mother's birthday. I am certain it was here at Baltinester Jewelry. The bracelet that I bought for her is as beautiful today as it was the day I purchased it. The quality of their work is exceptional. I knew that I had purchased my Star at the right place. Yoram communicated with me about my order via text. When it did arrive, there was a very slight issue but it was resolved immediately and without hesitation. My niece lives in Tel Aviv and the next time I am in Israel, I plan on making a trip to Jerusalem to say hello and thank you to Yoram for his attentiveness and friendliness. When purchasing Internationally, it is not easy to feel as if your purchase matters. Baltinester Jewelers makes you feel that it does."

2016-03-05

The finest jeweler you'll ever know

"Yoram is absolutely amazing, he created for us, the most perfect wedding rings, perfect in every way. The quality, the craftsmanship, even the design exceeded anything we could have hoped for. I talked many times with Yoram, to give information about our wants, and needs, for custom rings that hadn't previously existed, half way around the world, and he made rings that were more like what we wanted, than we could even describe for him. And I feel very much like he is a truly wonderful friend. I will buy any and all the jewelry for my wife from him now. God bless you Yoram. Shalom my friend!"

2016-03-02

Quality and Exquisite craftsmanship!

"The craftsmanship these gentlemen make is beyond exquisite! Today I received my fiancées imported custom made wedding band. He loves it! I love it! Heck, everyone loves it!
But what matters most was the trust Yoram and I had between us despite our long distance. His comfort assured me to a high level of trusting them along with their craftsmanship. Words are not enough to express the gratitude I have for this team. Thank you so much Yoram and team!

2016-02-28

Most reliable international company I ever ordered from

"Baltinester saved my wedding. I am from Israel and buying items from any international seller was always a concern. In ordering my wedding rings, I was already coned once by World of Judaica who ruined my wedding by not sending my rings on time. They did not even have a phone number I could call. However, I took my chances a second time and contacted Yoram from Baltinester and the difference was night and day. He called me immediately and was in contact in spite of the seven hour time difference. After receiving my custom made wedding rings and seeing the quality and on time delivery, I knew I would never order from any other company again. We just received a matching engagement ring which was also custom made to match the wedding rings. I am so amazed by the way it looks and the quality. I wish I could post a picture. Thank you so much Yoram. "

2016-02-26

The Jerusalem Dream Makers

"I have been a customer of Baltinester Jewelry since 1959 and many of my prize possessions of Jewish jewelry and Judaica were custom designed for me by the Baltinester team.

Today, when you enter the small shop at 31, Jaffa Road in Jerusalem, a short walk from the world famous King David Hotel, you enter a world of dreams, of magic and wonder.

The owners, Rami & Yoram, Israel's leading jewelry specialists and market leaders in jewelry design, have the magical touch of finding special pieces from their unique collection of unique jewelry, that complement each customer and sends them home with a little piece of Jerusalem and a collection of wondrous dreams and memories.

Baltinester Jewelry also sells through their website, in case you cannot reach Jerusalem, or in case you have decided that you want that MUST HAVE piece of jewelry that has been keeping you awake since you returned home from Jerusalem. Help is available at all times and delivery is swift and secure. You can contact Rami or Yoram at baltinester@baltinesterjewelry.com or view the famous Baltinester collection at www.baltinesterjewelry.com

Share Baltinester Jewelry's store rating

Baltinester Jewelry is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Baltinester Jewelry is not a merchant member
Baltinester Jewelry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!