Stores > Banggood.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

Satisfied

"A few batteries I ordered displayed some defects that will likely effect their performance. After presenting evidence of the problem Banggood graciously offered a discount as compensation. Many other Banggood items I have ordered arrived in timely manner and are of good quality."

This review was modified by trevor_lx on February 24 2017 02:45:02 PM

Excelente qualidae

"Estou muito satisfeito com compras feita pela bangood. Compro com frequência e os produtos são de excelente qualidade e acabamento. o atendimento são imediato. Todos problemas que tiver são resolvidos. RECOMENDO A TODOS DO BRASIL A COMPRA COM A BANGOOD. CONFIANÇA E QUALIDADE É BANGOOD."

This review was modified by ronygomes2 on February 24 2017 11:30:02 AM

Good after sales service

"Replaced missing order items. "

This review was modified by raffa05 on February 24 2017 05:30:02 AM

Good customer service

"I bought some accessories for my Macbook in this Website with high quality and cheap price. The customer service was so fast."

This review was modified by thanhlong on February 23 2017 11:15:01 PM

Great customer service

"Had some troubles receiving the package at first but with a little help from great customer service my package should arrive to me shorty :). "

This review was modified by Jessie7393 on February 23 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-02-23

Best site and at great prices

"Best site to buy all your hobby specific needs. In addition great customer service and an understanding staff. Amazing communication even though they are overseas. "

This review was modified by dodo20_3 on February 23 2017 07:15:02 PM

AC Adapter Issues but good customer service

"My laptop AC Adapter died and I needed a very specific replacement. I ordered an adapter from Banggood and it was a quick and easy process. My order was completed in a couple of days and my product was on its way via DHL shipping, which is very quick. Unfortunately the replacement Adapter proved to be faulty and once I informed Banggood they quickly offered a full refund. Although I had bad luck with the product, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again if they have a niche item that I'm looking for."

This review was modified by jagtown on February 23 2017 04:45:01 AM

Trouble in delivery

""I buy a lot of things online and nothing compares to Banggood
I can trust that the item will be as advertised, and will be delivered as soon as possible. Recommended! "

This review was modified by juninho_jocker on February 23 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-02-22

Prompt and friendly service, happy overall

"I bought three items, one arrived with an issue. The item with the issue was refunded after some discussion. Service was friendly and prompt. "

This review was modified by bigwitty on February 22 2017 10:45:01 PM

2017-02-22

Always quality, on time, and super cheap!

"I buy a lot of things online and nothing compares to Banggood.com.
I can trust the item will be as advertised, working, and the cheapest price. Recommended!

This review was modified by samo_ubuntu on February 22 2017 08:00:10 PM

Great selection, incredible prices

"Ordering items from that far away can be difficult. But Banggood has tons of stuff, and at great prices. Shipping prices (even expedited with tracking) are very low. Take good care to check that the item will work, as the return process can be complicated due to shipping back.

I had a few items that didn't work out for me, and customer service worked well to resolve the issues to my satisfaction. Recommended!

This review was modified by tomp232323 on February 22 2017 05:30:02 AM

Great Service and Awesome Stock Range

"Always had great dealings with BangGood.com, stock range is excellent and so are the prices. Also delivery costs are always very cheap.

Issues with items have been dealt with promptly and customer service team are very helpful.

This review was modified by Matt.Benson on February 22 2017 02:00:14 AM

2017-02-21

one of the best asian online marketplace

"I ve been ordering stuff from banggood for years now and beside a few miner issues - mostly defective items - that was resolved by the customer service quickly and always in my favor, i am really satisfied with their service! I get contact with them not only regarding returns or replacement but also inquiring of tracking info etc and they always respond in a kindly manner and try to help me. Great service!"

This review was modified by nagyszab on February 21 2017 03:15:01 AM

2017-02-21

Very good support

"The product also had a small damage due to cargo. Banggood has been paying close to 50% of the amount in fact it was not their problem cargo was also very appreciated."

This review was modified by AlicanTuran on February 21 2017 02:00:13 AM

2017-02-20

Excellent shop

"Excellent shop with a wide range of high quality! Multiple payment methods, free shipping. Two years buy in the store, claims never was."

This review was modified by dotthellboy on February 20 2017 06:45:01 PM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!