Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

Very happy with Banggood

"I have been using Banggood for nearly a year now, primarily for drone (quadcopter) related purchases, but also some consumer electronics such as a tablet PC. I have yet to be disappointed with quality of their products - what you see on the website is what you get, and the products seem well made.

I live in Australia. I have had delivery times from 3 business days ranging up to 10 business days, using the free shipping service (note that I have always bought items that are in stock). Items have been well packaged for their protection. I have had one item break in transit (a detachable keyboard for a tablet PC) which, after sending them a video of the problem, they immediately offered me the choice of either a refund or to have a new item resent. I have also had the wrong item delivered once, which when I sent them photos, they immediately sent out the correct item, without asking for the original item back.

As mentioned above, I have dealt with their after-sales support twice. Both times I found them quick to respond (usually around 6PM my time) and polite, and always keen to resolve my issue.

The range is excellent, the prices are great, and they even offer free shipping! I have had occasions where I preferred to order from their website rather than go out and hunt around the shops for an item (those of you with 3 young children will understand!). Most of all, the price you see is the price you pay (unless you opt for faster shipping, tracking or insurance) - unlike some other websites.

As you can probably hear, I am very happy with Banggood, and recommend them to all my family and friends. I will definitely buy from them in the future.

2017-04-24

"I am really satisfied to buy something from banggood."

2017-04-24

Is sending a replacement motor free

""

muito bom o serviço

"O produto é excelente, não veio nada quebrado, chegou rápido e o serviço pós vendas do site é excelente "

Alfons

"The after-sales customer services is always a must in Banggood. They will try to do their best to solve your products problems. "

Tienda recomendable

"Soy usuario de esta tienda y el trato es muy bueno. Ante cualquier problema responden en menos de 24 horas. El envío es rápido y el embalaje bueno. Recomiendo comprar en Banggood. A+++"

2017-04-24

Received all items a specified!

"Also good costumer service."

2017-04-24

une qualité de service impeccable

"Service impeccable et rapide
Banggood rien a dire a ce niveau !!!

Buena experiencia

"Buen servicio. Sólo he tenido problemas un par de veces y me han vuelto a enviar el artículo sin demasiados problemas. Los envíos gratuitos son un poco lentos según la época del año, pero si lo quieres más rápido puedes pagar más (nunca lo he probado y no sé que tal funciona). La calidad es bastante buena para el precio de la mayoría de los artículos. Al menos es un sólo vendedor y no tienes que estar vigilando la reputación de quien te manda el artículo."

Banggood

"Thank you very much for your services and the refund.

Best regards,

Serge

Amazing

"BANGOOD,WOW!! How do you guys do it! The prices are unbelievable, everything is at least 10% cheaper than anywhere else on the internet. The quality is great. Ive only had two problems with my items and they reply to your emails within a day and send u out the spare parts that have been damaged during or are faulty. I have not had a great experience with Chinese online companies but this is one better than Amazon in my opinion. Only thing i like better on Amazon is thar the shipping is usually far faster. And on bangood there is a lot more items "

2017-04-24

Good products, good prices and responsive customer service

"I've ordered about 10 things from Banggood and products have always been reasonable to good quality, and items that I can't find anywhere else. Prices are good. Had an issue with 1 product but they resolved it quickly and efficiently. I couldn't change the star rating from a 4 for everything, but actually I would give 5* for Communication and 5* for Value for Money, and 3* for Delivery which is rather slow, but there is an Express delivery option if willing to pay more. But 4* overall is a fair score for Banggood."

2017-04-23

Great value for the money

"Hello,
I have been using Banggood for more than an year. I have ordered many things and I have been very satisfied with the service and the received goods. Several months ago I ordered new mobile phone. However, it turned out that the phone has a defect. I returned the phone and I received complete refund for my purchase, including the transportation costs. Again I was very satisfied with the service.

2017-04-23

Very good Shop - Good value for the Money - Good Support

"I am a Customer on Banggood now for almost a Year, placed 41 Orders in total.
I only once had a problem with a faulty device to to the packaging but the Customer Service sorted the problem with Email support in 48 hours!
I can totally recommend the Shop and will keep on buying there.
Sure thing the delivery time is not the best, but it is along Journey from China to Germany!
Small tip: I always place my Order with "Priority Direct Mail" and the delivery time is about 7-12 Days - Totally fine!

Moo,
Otter

2017-04-22

Bang on Service

"I've been using BG for well over a year now and I must commend their service; orders are always dispatched in a timely fashion and normally arrive well packaged for their journey. Whenever an issue has arisen I normally get a response to my email within the 48 hours and the issue has always been sorted. OK so some items take a while to arrive but the savings available definitely outweigh the delivery time.

Great shop and I hope to be a customer for many more years if this level of service doesn't diminish.

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!