Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-22

Great prices, great service.

"I've been using Banggood since 2013 and always found their prices and service to be pretty good.
On the two rare occasions I had problems (Chinapost lost parcel and defective battery) customer service were very helpful and shipped replacement items.

Good customer service

"Customer service is pretty good for a company this size. I received someone else's battery order. When I told them I could ship them to the rightful owner if the paid me, they told me I could keep them! Nice!"

great service

"i'm very pleased with the service i've gott from them they where very fast ."

after sale service

"Excellent after sale service"

My Favorite Store

"“u can find almost everything in this store. the price is cheap and reasonable. Great customer service.”"

2017-07-22

a great shop with a decent customer support

"Maybe not always they are the cheapest shop u can find - but what's importatnt - they are v. reliable. In past time used their customer support many times, and only have to struggle 2 times up till now. All my cases were resolved - we were able to find a good solution for both sides. So as a buyer experience I have to give this shop 4,5 star. small minus comes from long restock times, and pushing dates of pre-orders week after week. Any other cooperation is good.
At begining it was a RC extras shop for me, by with time it grow to a full house support :) my garden/kids also geting something from time to time.

Good store!

"Excellent store with excellent products. Helpful staff with every detail and very nice products."

2017-07-22

BangGood is my favorite web store

"I act a lot on BangGood and am extremely satisfied. There are rarely problems, but should it happen that something has gone wrong, then Banggoods support both friendly and quick to help.
I highly recommend that you shop at BangGood.
It's cheap, they are fast, there is good service, and one should not be afraid of being cheated

Great customer service

"Very good customer service, they solved my problem with the order very fast without any problems."

Great customer service

"The customer service is always excellent, every time i contact them with a problem they solve it. It is quick, easy and good."

2017-07-22

Good handling of defective item

"Receive a defective product and did not really expect banggood to actually do much about it. However after sending them an email and verified that item is defective, banggood actually proceed to send me a replacement set without hesitant and without much trouble! "

2017-07-22

Good site for all your electronics needs

"Over several orders banggood has been good to me. Fast shipping, items undamaged and of good quality, email service which responds consistently within a day, strong and well padded packaging. There has been one issue of a missing item, but this has been resolved by resending the same item with no additional cost, so all good! :)"

Great customer service

"i didn't experienced better customer service yet, i didn't receive my goods but they kindly send me refund"

Simply the best service

"I order online since 1996 and the customer service offered by Banggood is one of the best. Communication is excellent. An Issue with an item was fixed by sending me another one for free and fast."

2017-07-21

Easy to work with`

"Banggood has delivered high quality and good value. When things went wrong, their customer service was their to make it right."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!