Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-26

Best Online Shopping Site

"I Have Been Shopping From Banggood From Last 6 Months I Have Recieved The Best Service From Them Every Time I Got Problem They Resolved It Very Quickly I Prefer Banggood From Other Shopping Sites And Also I Recommend Banggood For Other Friends Also To Shop On Banggood For Better Product For Better And Very Cooperative Customer Service. I Have Recieved Refund For My This Order Which I Have Not Recieved After 6 Weeks.
Warm Regards,
Iftikhar Sultan

Banggood Customer Service

"It was a pleasure doing business with banggood. I had a problem with an Item I bought and they were quick to send me an email saying they are going to send me a replacement. I am extremely happy and recommend shopping here. They are wonderful to deal with. Friendly and prompt to solve my issue. I am a very satisfied customer."

I highly recommend

"I am very impressed with their service and there app. Very professional and expeditious service. The only option for me for buying electronics and remote control helicopters"

Good Banggood

"Everything you need in one place.Quality at good prices and very good customer service"

2017-05-24

Broken glass resend with minimal delay

"I received a broken glass and just with a picture and nice personnel attention, they send today a newer one.
Thanks!

2017-05-24

Reliable store with good prices, safe shipments

"i buy from banggood many smartphone, i received all"

2017-05-24

Resuelve problemas con los pedidos

"Mi primer pedido y mal asunto....un protector de pantalla que no encajaba bien y quedaba fatal. Me puse en contacto con ellos y a los dos dias me dieron la opcion de cambiarlo por otro o que me reembolsaran la cantidad pagada. Efectivamente sin ningun tipo de pega me hicieron el reembolso al dia siguiente. Buen servicio post venta. No se olvidan de ti. Se preocupan."

First experience with bangood

"It was a great experience with banggood. It was an excellent experience with them as their customer support was very supportive and respond very fast. I had booked three orders and I had got them at a very good price as compared to other websites. The free shipping takes nearly 25 days. They have other shipping methods like ems and aramex which ship you faster. "

Pas chère et réactifs

"Personnel aimable et réactifs "

Muy buena experiencia

"Tuve un problema con mi pedido y me ofrecieron soluciones inmediatas, muy atentos, excelente servicio. "

Excellent service

"An item they sent me 'vanished' in the post.
After allowing time for it to arrive, they sent me a replacement.

Will be using them again.

Not bad

"I had problems with my order, i did not get it after 40-50 days or so, but i still got a refund so i am heppy that i did not get scammed. I wish i got the ordered product though, but still, it happens, its not your fault. Im somewhat satisfied."

Great aftersales support on Banggood

"I bought tv box from Banggood web store. Tv box had some hardware issues (which is manufacturers fault), and for that matter I have contacted Banggood aftersales user support and we both came to agreement very fast. They provided me with partial money refund as i requested. Highly recommended store."

Great communication and Service

"The package arrived quickly and without issues with customs.
Unfortunately the device was delivered with an US charger (which I could have known if I'd read a bit better), but Banggood offered to send me an EU adaptor, so great service :)

2017-05-23

BangGood going the extra mile.

"At first I was not sure about Banggood. Banggood proved me wrong. Their prices are good and the service is amazing. I had a problem with my one order, I done what they said etc. so they asked me if I would like a refund or resend the parcel. So I asked to reswnd the item. A day later they gave me a new order number and tracking number.
Thanks Banggood for the great service.
Keep it up!

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!