Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

Satisfied

"I had problem to receive my order. I asked for help and Rainie helped me inmediatelly.

In the end, I have my order and I'm enjoying it.

2017-09-20

"Till now i just had positive experience with Banggood. Till know just two times a package not arrived but that was the fault of the shipping company (Netherlands Post) and Banggood send or refund very fast and uncomplicated. (Service employee was Dasiy)
Also the delivery is in general fast (around 14 days to Germany).
I am very satisfied with Banggood and strongly recommend.

Good service

"I have a problem in shippment of my order and I cantact the sevice that help me to resolve my problem by refund me.Thank you Banggood "

2017-09-20

i'm very happy in this store

"I buy many radio control cars in this store,
very cheap, high responsibility, many promotion every month.
i'm very satisfied

Problema resolvido.

"Imediatamente obtive retorno acerca da resolução de um problema com o serviço de entrega. Continuo comprando na Banggood."

2017-09-20

Excellent service, problem was solved in 24:00 hours.

"Excellent service, problem was solved in 24:00 hours. It exceeded my expectations. Congratulations to the whole team.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcos Carneiro
WhatsApp (62)98473-7792
estruturarl@hotmail.com

2017-09-20

It works how everyone should work!

"I had a problem with my shipping but Anna of technical support, did resolved it fastly and satisfiedly.

Congratulations! one of best websites for shopping online.

Lourdes.

2017-09-20

Effective and kid customer service

"I purchased a Cube iPlay8 tablet from Banggood, after happily making similar purchases in this site over the past 2 years.
Immediately upon first use it started giving me trouble. It would get into boot loop, restart unexpectedly in the middle of normal use and display lengthy "Optimizing apps" messages after each restart. I tried to do a factory reset but this did not change anything. In short the tablet was unusable.

I started an email correspondence with service@banggood.com, speaking with someone by the name Abner. His initial response was that the manufacturer claims that everything is normal and is explained by the fact that I did a factory reset (!). I responded lengthily explaining why this does not make sense. As a result, Abner suggested to close the case by sending me a replacement tablet of the same model free of charge, while I can keep the malfunctioning tablet. I accepted the offer, the replacement tablet was re-sent immediately and a month later I am a happy owner of a fully functioning new tablet.

All in all Banggood's service proved to be efficient, working and generous. I fully recommend this shop!

Great After-Sales Service

"Banggood after-sales service has tried their best to resolve the problem about the item I've bought. Thanks again."

2017-09-19

Prompt and friendly service despite error in order

"This was my first time using Banggood. Unfortunately, I received the incorrect items with my shipment. However, when I contacted their customer service department about the error, they quickly offered to replace or refund my order. I was unable to exchange because I needed the items and couldn't wait another 3-4 weeks for shipping. They provided very clear instructions to ensure a quick and smooth return. In addition, I communicated with several people (Oscar, Abner, etc.) and it was completely seamless; it was like I was only talking to one person. They were as good as their word and provided the refund (including shipping costs!) quickly. Despite the order error, I will definitely use Banggood again in the future."

2017-09-19

very good service, good products, cheap prices

"i ordered 2 phone, the shipped the next day one was earlier than expected the other had a problem, customer support helped me very fast and efficiently ill be checking banggood first for all my electronic needs from now on"

Always good service

"I appreciate perfect customer support, fast shipping, wide range of products. I've made over hundred of the orders."

Realmente fantástico!!!

"Los precios son excelentes en comparación con otras tiendas, por lo cual invitan a comprar muchos artículos, hasta el momento he recibido un pedido, un smartphone de excelente calidad, el despacho fue inmediato, y la entrega por tema de aduanas tardó una semana adicional.., he realizado varios pedidos mas que deben estar por llegar, de estos algunos me han reembolsado o reenviado por circunstancias varias, y me parece que la garantía y el proceso es algo serio, rápido y con una atención excelente"

Great understanding support from Banggood

"Previously I bought a Runcam3 action cam and a Tarot 3D gimbal that was meant for mounting a GoPro hero session action cam.The gimbal was worth S$187.75 at that time.
When then package arrived, had my Runcam3 mounted on the gimbal with 3M double side. Upon powering up the gimbal the gimbal started jittering very erratically.
Reported to Banggood regarding this matter and was ask to sent a YouTube video of the issue. Banggood replied and suggested to resend a new identical gimbal that I purchased.
When I received the second gimbal set, Everything works flawlessly. Was very happy with what Banggood did and appreciate it. I will definitely be buying more stuff from Banggood. Support from the customer service was great from my experience. Thanks Banggood.

2017-09-19

Excellent shop. Excellent support and attention to customers.

"I used the Internet shop Banggood.com for the first time.
Was pleasantly surprised. I bought headphones Xiaomi Piston Basic Edition In-ear Headset Earphone With Mic. The headphones were defective. I wrote to the support team. I was offered to send the headphones back for a replacement.
But the price of postal services is high. Postal services are more expensive than headphones!
I wrote about this in support of clients. And they sent me a new free!
I am very glad.
Воспользовался интернет магазином Banggood.com первый раз.
Был приятно удивлен. Я приобрел наушники Xiaomi Piston Basic Edition In-ear Headset Earphone With Mic. Наушники оказались бракованые. Я написал в службу поддержки. Мне предложили отправить наушники назад для замены.
Но цена почтовых услуг высока. Почтовые услуги дороже наушников!
Я написал об этом в поддержку клиентов. И они бесплатно отправили мне новые!
Я очень доволен.

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.