Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

Banggood - quick shipping at reasonable cost

"Banggood has quickly become my first option to search for gadgets. Fast expedited shipping at a very reasonable cost and reliable service. Until now I have only got items of good quality. This time one of the items ordered did not work, I was immediately offered a choice of refund or new item which is on its way. Service and support appears to be quick and efficient.

This review was modified by Thoragn on March 28 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-03-28

This why I highly recommend this site for its seriousness

"I am generally satisfied with my orders on Banggood.
Products on this site have an excellent value for money.
Delivery in 2-3 weeks but it is not a problem since you know it when ordering.
I sometimes received items which didn’t match the required quality, or there was an item missing or the product wasn’t the one I had ordered….BUT the Banggood after-sales services are excellent! Indeed, after checking my reclaim, they always quickly reacted, either sending back another item or refunding me the money. This why I highly recommend this site for its seriousness.
-------------------
Je suis globalement satisfait de mes achats sur le site Banggood.
Le rapport qualité prix y est excellent.
La livraison dure environ 2 semaines, et ce n'est pas un problème puisqu'on le sait à l'avance.
Oui il m'est arrivé parfois de recevoir des produits avec des problèmes de qualité manifeste, d'autres fois il manquait carrément une référence, et encore une autre fois le produit livré n'était pas exactement celui commandé...Et c'est la qu'intervient le SAV de Banggood, après avoir justifié de la réalité du problème, ils ont toujours répondu présent, et ont "corrigé le tir" en envoyant un nouvel article ou en remboursant la somme correspondante.
C'est pourquoi c'est un site que je recommande.

This review was modified by Zebrons on March 28 2017 03:30:01 AM

Jonathan

"Rien à dire sérieux et très bonne communication "

This review was modified by Jonathan-88879 on March 28 2017 01:15:01 AM

Great Experience and Customer Service

"Every order I have placed with Banggood has been shipped to me within a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes they were backordered and I cancelled my order but received refund quickly. Also, I had a problem with some parts they sent and they refunded me for the parts immediately."

This review was modified by BrianMcCauley on March 27 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-03-27

Trustworthy shop, excellent customer service.

"Good prices and discounts. Thanks to excellent customer care, I really feel, that shopping is safe. That is why, I'm very satisfied with BANGGOOD."

This review was modified by pavelo on March 27 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-03-27

Good prices, good shipping options and excellent service

"Good prices, good shipping options and excellent service"

This review was modified by AttilaTóth on March 27 2017 05:45:02 AM

support

"Very good support. All messages were answered quickly.I thoroughly recommend them. They have almost everything and the prices are great. Only once have I had a problem with an order and customer service offered me a replacement or full refund, so I am very satisfied"

This review was modified by asdasd-83294 on March 27 2017 04:15:02 AM

Always delivers

"I have just crossed 100 orders on Banggood and I must say I thoroughly recommend them. They have almost everything and the prices are great. Only once have I had a problem with an order and customer service offered me a replacement or full refund, so I am very satisfied!"

This review was modified by DanielMouritzen on March 27 2017 03:15:02 AM

2017-03-27

Banggood cool store with great service!

"I bought a laser module for $ 60 and it turned out to be non-working.
The store offered me a new replacement laser.
I am very happy with this solution.
Very cool store.
I will continue to buy goods in Banggood.
I recommend!

This review was modified by bigvlad on March 27 2017 02:45:01 AM

Trustworthy and Honest

"After a lot of purchases from Banggood, I run into a bad one finally. If you are buying a lot, this comes time to time. It does not matter where you buy, statistically taken, it must happen. But the reactions of various sellers do vary a lot.

Well, this was my very first test of Banggood's customer care. How will they react and deal with my issue? I was expecting anything but this. I thought I will hear usual excuses like "ok, it is not as nice, it is damaged but still quite usable" and so on. But NO!

What to say ... it was unbelievably easy and fast. I had made a complaint and included two photos of my issue. I received an apology and full money refund on the second day. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

I was afraid I am going to make a bad experience but exactly the opposite was the case. I am very happy that I can trust Banggoods and continue shopping there with confidence.

This review was modified by The Real R.S. on March 27 2017 02:30:02 AM

Excellent group of people..Banggood

"Banggood is a trustworthy web-sales page, their crew is unbelievelable, they do eveything to support you and compensate you for anything. They actually answer whenever you need them."

This review was modified by UmutPeker on March 27 2017 12:45:02 AM

EXCELLENT

"Excellent service, very professionals and nice to deal with thank you for your customer service for me is a 100% :)"

This review was modified by EarthYellowSkunk on March 27 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-03-26

Bang good.com is EXCEPTIONAL quality, and customer service.

"There was a problem shipping one item of mine. Bang good refunded the money for the item in question, and shipped the rest of the order."

This review was modified by ChromeYellowBoa on March 26 2017 09:00:02 PM

2017-03-25

Honest shop.

"I made more than 80 purchases in this store. The quality of the goods is satisfied. Parcels are sent quickly. The customer support service is operational. In case of damage or malfunction of the product, it is offered to send a new product. Or return the money. Satisfied. I recommend this store."

This review was modified by EvgenyGorshunov on March 25 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-03-25

Top company and customer service !

"Still very good prices, fast shipping and dynamic customer service that finds always solution to satisfy the customer !"

This review was modified by pcpiero2 on March 25 2017 09:45:01 AM

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!