Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.5/10 9.5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

Positively surprised!

"Product arrived way faster than i would expect. Ot took i think less than two weeks.
Tariff insurance is also amazing, had to pay close to 50€ of customs, which was about half of the worth of whole package. But thanks to tariff insurance, i got 100% of extra costs refunded the very next day.

Supper Customer Service

"Banggood price for Multi items just great for me and shipping price is lower than other. One of my last orders got lost somewhere and customer service refund me US$83.02 full amount "thank you Sally"
The problem now that I received the shipment and find out that the shipment on delay not from there side.

Great customer service

"I have placed over 70 orders and a couple of times stuff have arrived faulty or damaged but i have never had any problems with their customer support. i have either gotten a refund or they have resent the item."

2017-09-14

Great store, good prices, great support

"I have been buying from Banggood for years, always had great experiences. The products are good, fairly priced (or better), shipping fast and service above expectations: the few times I had issues (lost shipment, faulty product), Banggood always solved the problem to my satisfaction"

2017-09-14

wrong item sent after a month waiting

"I orderd a teclast tbook 16 power tablet and keyboard on 8/19/2017 and paid an additional $14 for shipping which they said was being sent by express mail which should only take 3-5 days. I received the package 3 weeks later that contained the wrong item and no keyboard, and a damaged power plug.. I contacted their customer service about the problem and sent pictures of what I received they replied by asking me to send them a utube video of the problem which I cannot do. I ordered this item for my son at school and now he still does not have the tablet. Finally they asked me to return the item registered mail and they would pay a maximum of $60 to return the item. I took the item to the post office as that is what they requested for an estimate for shipping and registered mail is not available because of the item weight and the cheapest estimate was $75. I sent this info to their customer service and have not received a reply. To have to wait another month for this item to be returned then an additional month to get the correct item just does not make sense I needed the item for the start of school. I'm now stuck with a tablet without a keyboard that I did not order and do not want, and out over $300.00......never again"

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

A rep from Banggood.com, BangGood Team, has responded

“Dear alienman,

We would firstly like to take the opportunity to thanks for your support.But please kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to your order.

Regard this case, you can send it by priority mail internationa and we can cover the 60$ ,and you need to cover the rest ,or you can try to check the shipping fee to EMS. here's a link about the return policy:https://www.banggood.com/Tablet-PC-warranty-&-return%20policy_hi530?utm_source=other&utm_medium=other&utm_campaign=tabletrc&utm_c”

Krieza Evia Greece

BANGGOOD? KEEP AWAY

"Absolute failure.
First order 30089299 15/06/2015:
GitUp Git 2 Pro 2K WiFi Action 1440P 1.5 inch LCD Novatek 96660...
The parcel (tracking no. CD99046668DE) was lost somewhere between Germany and Greece. I still wait for it.
Second order 35102545 11/09/2015
Leagoo T5 5.5'' FHD Dual Rear Cameras Fingerprint 4GB RAM 64GB...
The product according to BG's description is "In stock, usually dispatched in 1 business day"
Αs soon as you order it and make the payment the product is " in backorder and Expected restock after 15 days" .
Don't waste your time with this ridiculus eshop

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

A rep from Banggood.com, BangGood Team, has responded

“Dear geolat,

First thing, thank you for bringing this matter to us. But we apologize for all the inconvenience.

We usually have a buffer period for orders that are taking longer than normal. Sometimes, even traced orders can be slow to update. But we find most packages arrive during this buffer period. It is rare for an undelivered parcel, but if not delivered, we would arrange the refund or re-sending. And it is not included the commission of the bank.

About your order 30089299, we had refund the amount to you and the amount has been shown in your account, so you can contact us if you have any further questions.

As your order 35102545, I feel so sorry that the item 1167502 was in a hot sale and will be back 2017/9/25, your order has been cancelled and the amount has been shown in your account, please accept my sincere apologies to you.

If you are not satisfied with our customer service, please contact us as soon as possible,we will try our best to help you. Or you could send a message to us through this effective link: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111.We will let you know if we check it out early. We will endeavor to work a little more quickly and efficiently.

Kind regards,
Banggood Team ”

2017-09-14

Very Nice product and suport!

"I bought some products at banggood and received everything ok! Good quality products! and when I needed the support I was promptly taken care of! Highly recommend the store"

Problem sorted

"Swift response to a lost consignment ... great result for a problem not caused by Banggood but rectified by Banggood!"

Great job!

"Great service, good prices, immediate solution to the problems when contacting the support team! Best wishes to the team Banggood.com!"

Athena Customer Support

"Two orders sent from China on the 25th July have mysteriously disappeared in the system. Athena reviewed my complaint about the delay and was fast to offer us a either a refund or replacement orders. Problem resolved fast and efficiently, with no further delays making this online purchase a pleasure. "

2017-09-13

Excellent store very helpful and quick to respond

"I had a slight problem with order and contacted banggood, they responded very very quickly and a very helpful member of staff called Michelle got everything sorted for me. Very happy with the store and the staff."

Dependable online shopping experience

"I've been shopping with Banggood for a little while now and am usually very happy with the result when my items arrive. On the rare occasion that there is an issue they have always put it right, either by re-sending or refunding. It's reassuring to be confident that your seller will look after you in the event of a problem, especially when buying from another country."

Defective Item

"Excellent service, support

After a few days of use, the item stopped working and replaced immediately.
Excellent support, communication, service.
Credible salesman. Congratulations.

excellent

Excellent service. The deal was very good and fast. I solved all my doubts and my problem.

Great Customer Service.

"I've purchased many many items from Banggood and their customer service has been great. Rarely but occasionally I get a defective item and Banggood has always been good about giving a replacement or refund. I trust Banggood way more than Ebay. Thanks Banggood."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.