Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-28

A seller/supplier worth supporting.

"Purchased lots of items from Banggood. Every item expediently dealt with and supported with a great price. Any issues or problems (almost) instantly fixed without any argument. Give Banggood the evidence and it’s fixed. Postage refunded and problem solved. It’s a pleasure to have a supplier with such an accommodating attitude. "

Banggood service

"Very, very good. Gives you a lot of confidence with them."

Top customer service

"Fast and efficient customer service, great selection of products. I recommend this website."

Friendly customer service

"Tempat belanja online terpercaya, untuk wilayah indonesia, pelayanannya sangat ramah dan memuaskan. Saya sarankan toko ini."

2017-07-28

I am very happy with the purchases. I highly recommend

"I bought a dozen things. Great price / quality ratio. Fast shopping, great after-sales service. To be not so great they could pack more accurately."

2017-07-27

Great support and customer care!

"Ordered two bluetooth speakers, both of them had same problem with FM radio functionality, banggood refunded me without hesitation. "

2017-07-27

Trustworthy, fast delivery, good prices!

"I recommend this store, it is trustworthy, has fast delivery and very good prices. No problems with warranty, excellent service!"

2017-07-27

Better than you think it is

"I'm really thankful I found Banggood couple years back. I've been previously shopping on AliExpress and have had numerous negative experiences and lack of feedback from sellers nor very much conflict resolution. Banggood stands by their promises to deliver a good product in timely fashion and leave you satisfied no matter what. Their response is always within 24 hours but usually less than 2. Their support team is very friendly and don't waste your time with nonsense. Customer service is what makes or breaks a company and I'm very glad to see Banggood follow through with their promises every single time.

I dedicate 90%of my online shopping to Banggood and never regret it. Give them a shot and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Mindblowing customer service

"It was my first online ordering through Banggood and unfortunately 3 out of 4 products were defective or broken.I thought all my money are wasted but when customer service people like Sally and Millet from Banggood told me that they will refund me the money, I became hopeful about ordering again via online shopping sites.I will give another update after I get the refund.Cheers"

First experience buying a cell phone outside North America

"Initially had issues ordering online as I made unintentional errors that I did not realize would cause problems with the verification process.

Eventually got eMail from Juna, one of the most excellent team members at banggood dot com. Juna quickly got the charges reversed for my previous transactions and also (bonus) provided me with a link for a version of the product (Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Black Version) I did not know existed.

A great big thumbs up to Juna and the team at banggood dot com. Would highly recommend. They really are "the best bang for the buck" hands down.

Based on this first/initial experience, I suspect I will be ordering additional items from this online merchant. Highly recommended! Thanks Juna

Responsive and good service

"They provide good responsibility on wrong description or item faulty. Using solution on refund or resend which is good enough on order via oversea."

Great Customer Support

"The electronic device I purchased arrived fast and safe, the box completely covered by an inflatable air cushion and the product itself protected with polyethylene foam. The item was as described on their site except for a difference in the hard drive unit, which they fixed in no time through their Customer Post-Sales service. Apart from that, the product works great and the price was unmatched by other sellers.

Definitely buying again from Banggood.com

Отличный магазин

"Хороший ассортимент. Цены иногда ниже чем у конкурентов. Хорошее отношение к клиентам, просто и положительно решаются проблемы (например потеря посылки или бракованный товар). После определённой суммы идёт бесплатная курьерская доставка."

great costumer service

"I have bought already few phones from Banggood and honestly, from the moment you click buy, the service is neat and on time from every aspect. I can only recommend this company. And costumer service after sale is equally good. You will have no feel like you are just a number in their book. They are always helpful and initiative in finding out solution so you are not left out stranded and unsatisfied. "

Excellent service

"I am very satisfied with Banggood customer service. My purchase was damaged in the shipment and Banggood will replace the damaged unit.
Thank You Winnie Chiang for assistance!

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!