Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

Great Customer Service

"This was my first experience with Banggood. I made a large purchase. The items were shipped from several places around the world, but all arrived in reasonable time. I had a quality issue with an item, and after several emails explaining the situation, I was offered my choice of a refund or replacement.
Jessy, my customer service agent was very responsive and helpful. I have since made a second order, and I am happy with the items received so far.
I heartily recommend this company, and will continue to do business with them.

Bad experience

"I made the purchase via Paypal. The order and payment went through. Then, 3 business days after my order status was going nowhere. I had to email the customer service to see what held off. They then decided to inform me that I had to provide a proof of identification before they shipped my product.

They should have been upfront from the get-go. If a proof of id was needed, they should have mentioned it from the start. What infuriated me was that they kept me uninformed for 3 days. That was tardy and unprofessional. I will never buy anything from this stupid banggood website again. Even the website name is stupid.

Great customer service

"Recently purchased an X96 media box from Banggood. This unit was found to be faulty upon delivery. Contacted Banggood and they immediately offered to send a replacement unit. Excellent service. "

2017-05-22

Great company with excellent customer service

"I am buying mostly DIY goods from Banggood.com. The prices are always competitive, I can use Banggood points to lower my invoice. Delivery is prompt and parcels are well packed. Usually goods are better quality. In case of any Issue with delivery or dead item please contact customer service by e-mail. The issue will resolve very fast. Highly recommend Banggood.com to everyone. I will buy from Banggod again!"

Eccellente shop

"Raccomado Bangood,
Ottimi prezzi e ottimo servizio, sia di vendita che di supporto.

Nexbox

"Great company with sum very good prices I had a issue with a product I purchased and with in days they resolved it thank you "

I recommendation Banggood shop

"I recommendation Banggood shop. Verry good delivery and price.
Perfect communication and very helpfull people from this shop especially if we have a problem with item.

2017-05-21

Good experience

"Bought differnt things ranging from clothes, electronics and cell phones. Always delivered though shipping may be slow (not worse than any other stores). Unlike other stores, there is little initial delay for "order processing" (time between payment and actually shipping item out)."

2017-05-20

Returning item refunded

"I ordered a quad copter, but the item didn't arrive because of a failure of the post in my country. In fact the parcel was returned to sender. After a short e-mail I was refunded."

2017-05-20

After successful sale

"After sales, after a micro USB command arrived broken.
Good listening and good reaction, I had the chaoix of a referrals or a refund.
I am satisfied.

2017-05-19

Problem with receiving a bad item, item i d'ont command .

"BanGGood is totally responsabilty to sending a bad item, i not . "

Good after sales support

"Trustworthy shop! All items arrive on time and as described. When needed after sale support the shop replied according to the time stated on the terms and immediately resoved the issue."

awesome vendor

"I bought various items with great satisfaction.
Customer service has always been courteous and helpful.

Excelente service and attention

"Excelente online shopping site!....good!!"

2017-05-17

Great support, they always answer you with an solution :)

"I'm Very Satisfied With Banggood, the support is very good and they also have faster shipping than others..."

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!