Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

Excellent service

"I am very satisfied with Banggood customer service. My purchase was damaged in the shipment and Banggood will replace the damaged unit.
Thank You Winnie Chiang for assistance!

2017-07-27

Quick and uncomplicated warranty management

"I have bought a bluetooth sport headset from Banggood. The headset stopped working after one month. They responded to my complain immediately and the replacement unit is shipped now. The customer service is very professional and helpful (thank you Millet). I will continue to buy on Banggood."

Great Customer Service

"I cannot understand some of the negative reviews posted here, I personally have ordered several items from this company and all have been as described and of reasonable quality. My latest purchase was a musical instrument that unfortunately had the wrong address on the shipping label and was returned to the company by the Post Office. When I contacted Banggood concerning the problem they immediately issued a refund even before receiving the returned item. This is unheard of even in North America Commerce for that reason I applaud them for their business model and I for sure will be ordering from them again and I would highly recommend them to anyone"

2017-07-27

PANDA 20X60 HD BAK4 Monocular Clear Night Vision Optic Lens Telescope With Tripod Outdoor Travel

"The product came to me damaged. While informing about the damages, Banggood refunded the entire amount. To be honest, I wasn't expecting such a treatment from them. Hats off to these guys. Very very Satisfied."

Recommended!!

"I recently purchased a Digoo M1Z camera from Banggood that was defective. I sent an E-mail describing the problem with pictures and the SKU number. Fewl days later I received a message that a replacement board had been shipped. The issue was handled professionally and courteously."

Very good Online-Store

"I have already ordered a lot at Banggood. Reliable partner, very serious. Good, fast and friendly handling, great service. Finally, a complaint was handled to the fullest friendliness and uncomplicated!"

customer service

"my package was lost and it was the first time with Banggood.. the customer service replies were prompt and accurate. it made me feel very comfortable to continue to do business with Banggood in future.. especially if Amanda in customer service is there to help ( I know it is not the real name but just for reference)"

2017-07-27

My favourite e-shop with very interesting pricing

"Excellent range of assortment, always possibility to select goods from various price categories, very good quality of electronics, various payment methods incl. my favorite PayPal. I would like to highlight also excellent quality of after-sales services - if something is not as should be, Banggood always reacts promptly and offers acceptable solution."

Great for tech people

"If you are a tech person, i strongly recommend you banggood.com! Amazing staff. Special thanks to Zita"

2017-07-27

Sehr guter Service, bin zufrieden!

"Kleine Fehler können immer mal passieren.
Und wenn dann noch der Service so schnell und zufriedenstellend ist,
dann sind die kleinen Fehler schnell vergessen.
Hier kaufe ich wieder ein.

2017-07-27

Comprar da Banggood é excelente.

"Comprar da banggod é muito bom e confiável.
Se precisar de algum suporte, pode ter a certeza de que você será atendido rapidamente, pois eles são muito atenciosos e prestativos.

Very good service

"Every time good price for products, many options of delivery, good promotions and deals, nice site, best customer service."

2017-07-27

Customer service snel en effectief

"Betaling via Paypal stuitte op problemen. De afwikkeling was niet erg duidelijk. Ik schakelde Customerservice van Paypal en Banggood in.
Service van Paypal leidde tot niets. De order werd gecanceld na tien dag.
Athena van Banggoods Customersupport heeft me bijgestaan tot alles duidelijk was. Na een re-order, liep het hele proces helemaal goed. Het bestelde was binnen één dag al onderweg.
Dank aan Athena van Bangood Customer-support!!!

Once I had some problems with Paypal-payment of an order they helped me in the best way.

2017-07-27

Good products at cheap price and a good customer service

"I buy a lot of thing on banggod. The shipping is always perfect via priority mail (I live in italy, no custom charge with this type of shipping) and when I had quality problems with the product, the customer service always refunded me or sent me a replacement.

If you contact the customer service you only have to wait 2-3 days for a reply, but they always reply.

I will continue to buy on banggood happily

2017-07-27

A good-will attitude to the buyer

"I often shop at online stores in China. Bangood.com is my favorite store. They have a good product, but most importantly: a good-will attitude to the buyer. I'm sure if the parcel is lost, or if the wrong goods come, I will be reimbursed. Bangood gives guarantees and always performs them! "

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Banggood.com is not a merchant member
Banggood.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!