Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-16

Awesome Products & Exceptional Customer Servicd

"Great value products and great shipping service. Ordered some chemistry lab items that arrived damaged, but the representative made the replacement process painless - insofar as my experiences go, that is a very rare thing. Very rare for a damaged to arrive damaged, but if and when, expect great and prompt service!"

2017-09-16

Quick help with loss of the order

"My order was lost in transit. After a short written contact with the support, I was paid my money back."

Excellent service, support

""Well, I ordered one item .
Banggood shipped it the very next day. Unfortunately said packet did not reach me to this day.
Very nice lady at customer services (Dasiy) asked me to check again in my local Post Office for lost
item and after I assured her that "lost meant lost indeed" she arranged to resent my item.

Athena is a star!

"I made a mistake while ordering on my phone which was acting goofy at the time and mistakenly ordered an item twice and contacted Banggood Customer Service and Athena promptly emailed me and asked if I wanted her to credit my second order and I replied that I wanted to do that. She immediately emailed me back that she was going to do that for me. In this world where if the order is placed, 5 minutes later they act like they can't cancel the order even thought it hasn't left their facility. I will be returning to this company not only because of this but because it has some really neat (among other things) shoes."

2017-09-15

"Always great service even if sometimes the products are cheaply made and not so much reliable. I will definitively order again."

Great shop

"The prices are competitive, the shipments fast but above all I am left with the customer service, always attentive. I had a problem with a shipment and they refunded my money immediately. no doubt, I will buy again in this store."

Great service

"As normal great service from banggood. Will aways use for my quad parts. Real shame the item is lost in post but got a very quick reply with a refund "

2017-09-15

The polite and highly professional attitude to customers.

"I want to share my story with the Banggood.
Two months ago I ordered a quadrocopter on the Banggood site.
I've paid my order, shipping costs and insurance of the order.
My parcel came very quickly.
But I ran into problems at the Israeli customs.
I did not receive permission from the Ministry of Communications to import a quadrocopter.
(because of the frequency of 5.8 GHz).
The evening of the same day I wrote a letter to the Banggood support service team with a request to cancel my order.
The next morning I received a polite response from them asking me to check the status of my account at PayPal.
There I found that the Banggood gave me back all the money!
(Sub-Total + EMS Express Mail Service + Insurance)
The Israeli customs has not yet had time to send to Banggood my parcel, but Banggood have already returned all the money for it!
I once again want to thank the support team and all the staff of the Banggood site for their courteous and highly professional attitude to their customers.
Thank you all!
Best Regards,
Sergey Zintchenko
Israel

2017-09-14

Of all the online suppliers Banggood service is exceedingly well.

"I have not come across such a great customer service provider among the online stores."

Positively surprised!

"Product arrived way faster than i would expect. Ot took i think less than two weeks.
Tariff insurance is also amazing, had to pay close to 50€ of customs, which was about half of the worth of whole package. But thanks to tariff insurance, i got 100% of extra costs refunded the very next day.

Supper Customer Service

"Banggood price for Multi items just great for me and shipping price is lower than other. One of my last orders got lost somewhere and customer service refund me US$83.02 full amount "thank you Sally"
The problem now that I received the shipment and find out that the shipment on delay not from there side.

Great customer service

"I have placed over 70 orders and a couple of times stuff have arrived faulty or damaged but i have never had any problems with their customer support. i have either gotten a refund or they have resent the item."

2017-09-14

Great store, good prices, great support

"I have been buying from Banggood for years, always had great experiences. The products are good, fairly priced (or better), shipping fast and service above expectations: the few times I had issues (lost shipment, faulty product), Banggood always solved the problem to my satisfaction"

2017-09-14

wrong item sent after a month waiting

"I orderd a teclast tbook 16 power tablet and keyboard on 8/19/2017 and paid an additional $14 for shipping which they said was being sent by express mail which should only take 3-5 days. I received the package 3 weeks later that contained the wrong item and no keyboard, and a damaged power plug.. I contacted their customer service about the problem and sent pictures of what I received they replied by asking me to send them a utube video of the problem which I cannot do. I ordered this item for my son at school and now he still does not have the tablet. Finally they asked me to return the item registered mail and they would pay a maximum of $60 to return the item. I took the item to the post office as that is what they requested for an estimate for shipping and registered mail is not available because of the item weight and the cheapest estimate was $75. I sent this info to their customer service and have not received a reply. To have to wait another month for this item to be returned then an additional month to get the correct item just does not make sense I needed the item for the start of school. I'm now stuck with a tablet without a keyboard that I did not order and do not want, and out over $300.00......never again"

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

A rep from Banggood.com, BangGood Team, has responded

“Dear alienman,

We would firstly like to take the opportunity to thanks for your support.But please kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to your order.

Regard this case, you can send it by priority mail internationa and we can cover the 60$ ,and you need to cover the rest ,or you can try to check the shipping fee to EMS. here's a link about the return policy:https://www.banggood.com/Tablet-PC-warranty-&-return%20policy_hi530?utm_source=other&utm_medium=other&utm_campaign=tabletrc&utm_c”

Krieza Evia Greece

BANGGOOD? KEEP AWAY

"Absolute failure.
First order 30089299 15/06/2015:
GitUp Git 2 Pro 2K WiFi Action 1440P 1.5 inch LCD Novatek 96660...
The parcel (tracking no. CD99046668DE) was lost somewhere between Germany and Greece. I still wait for it.
Second order 35102545 11/09/2015
Leagoo T5 5.5'' FHD Dual Rear Cameras Fingerprint 4GB RAM 64GB...
The product according to BG's description is "In stock, usually dispatched in 1 business day"
Αs soon as you order it and make the payment the product is " in backorder and Expected restock after 15 days" .
Don't waste your time with this ridiculus eshop

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

A rep from Banggood.com, BangGood Team, has responded

“Dear geolat,

First thing, thank you for bringing this matter to us. But we apologize for all the inconvenience.

We usually have a buffer period for orders that are taking longer than normal. Sometimes, even traced orders can be slow to update. But we find most packages arrive during this buffer period. It is rare for an undelivered parcel, but if not delivered, we would arrange the refund or re-sending. And it is not included the commission of the bank.

About your order 30089299, we had refund the amount to you and the amount has been shown in your account, so you can contact us if you have any further questions.

As your order 35102545, I feel so sorry that the item 1167502 was in a hot sale and will be back 2017/9/25, your order has been cancelled and the amount has been shown in your account, please accept my sincere apologies to you.

If you are not satisfied with our customer service, please contact us as soon as possible,we will try our best to help you. Or you could send a message to us through this effective link: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111.We will let you know if we check it out early. We will endeavor to work a little more quickly and efficiently.

Kind regards,
Banggood Team ”

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.