Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-14

Very Nice product and suport!

"I bought some products at banggood and received everything ok! Good quality products! and when I needed the support I was promptly taken care of! Highly recommend the store"

Problem sorted

"Swift response to a lost consignment ... great result for a problem not caused by Banggood but rectified by Banggood!"

Athena Customer Support

"Two orders sent from China on the 25th July have mysteriously disappeared in the system. Athena reviewed my complaint about the delay and was fast to offer us a either a refund or replacement orders. Problem resolved fast and efficiently, with no further delays making this online purchase a pleasure. "

2017-09-13

Excellent store very helpful and quick to respond

"I had a slight problem with order and contacted banggood, they responded very very quickly and a very helpful member of staff called Michelle got everything sorted for me. Very happy with the store and the staff."

Dependable online shopping experience

"I've been shopping with Banggood for a little while now and am usually very happy with the result when my items arrive. On the rare occasion that there is an issue they have always put it right, either by re-sending or refunding. It's reassuring to be confident that your seller will look after you in the event of a problem, especially when buying from another country."

Defective Item

"Excellent service, support

After a few days of use, the item stopped working and replaced immediately.
Excellent support, communication, service.
Credible salesman. Congratulations.

excellent

Excellent service. The deal was very good and fast. I solved all my doubts and my problem.

Great Customer Service.

"I've purchased many many items from Banggood and their customer service has been great. Rarely but occasionally I get a defective item and Banggood has always been good about giving a replacement or refund. I trust Banggood way more than Ebay. Thanks Banggood."

Delivery issue

"I recently had a problem with goods going missing. A package was delivered which had been damaged in transit and goods were missing. I contacted Banggood via their website and instigated a claim. The issue has been dealt with promptly and pleasantly and Banggood are currently arranging replacement goods to be sent. An excellent service."

Great site.

"Have ordered a bunch of things from Banggood. Quality of goods and shipping times are better than most other sites have dealt with. And if there is a problem with a faulty product or it doesn't arrive they are very helpful with either a prompt refund or replacement of product."

Great website

"I love Banggood.com since they have great products in very good prices. I rarely have problems with orders and I oreder from them for serveral years. Very good customer support."

Excellent Customer Service

"Rarely have an issue with a product, when I did they offered excellent advice and refunded my order when it was unable to be resolved"

SAV parfait

"Le colis n'est jamais arrivé...
Mais le SAV a été exceptionnel avec une réponse rapide à mes questions et un remboursement total.
Merci

Problem solved.

"Well, I ordered some item nearly four months ago (on 19th of May to be exact).
Banggood shipped it the very next day. Unfortunately said packet did not reach me to this day.
Very nice lady at customer services (Cora) asked me to check again in my local Post Office for lost
item and after I assured her that "lost meant lost indeed" she arranged to reimburse my costs.
And she did just that, and I am very happy though a little uneasy for taking money from Banggood that
were lost without their fault.
I'll try to sweeten the deal by ordering more and more from them.
Satisfied (and not once only) customer,
Jerzy Iszoro.

Perfect Service

"If something wents wrong, the customer service would help you 100%
Good service also for customers living in other countries

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.