Stores > BarcodesInc
  • BarcodesInc

1-800-351-9962
      customerservice@barcodesinc.com
      1-800-351-9962

Voice your opinion! Review BarcodesInc by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

Excellent Service

"Can always find what I need and the price is always great. "

2017-01-30

Good Service

"Easy order, quick shipping!"

2016-08-09

Exceeded expectations indeed

"Everything about this order was by the book -- the order came in on time, no problems getting an invoice or getting my card charged promptly and correctly, and the product itself was exactly what we know and love!"

2016-08-05

Excellent Customer Service!

"The customer service was nothing but spectacular! Thanks for the fast and reliable support/service. Always a pleasure to work with."

2016-08-05

Always on top of technology!

"Customer service is always willing to go the extra mile to help the customer answer any questions they might have about a product. You never feel like they are trying to rush you. Great Job!"

2016-08-02

Great service and quick turn-around

"My company is in the process of upgrading our system and we are doing an expansion of our label printer system. Barcodes Inc. has worked well with us, and given the best prices available. They had the models I needed in stock and ready to go. When I found a unit earlier in the year that I was having difficulty with, they set up the return and replaced the unit immediately with no hassle. I'm very please with the level of service they provide."

2016-07-30

Great scanner

"The LDX10 scanner managed to meet all of my requirements. The program is easy to learn and edit. The scanner is easy to use. The battery life is excellent. My only real issue is that typing letters is somewhat difficult."

2016-07-30

Great customer service.

"BarcodesInc has great customer service. They bent over backwards to help us with our order. They have earned our future business."

2016-07-27

How is Barcodes Inc doing?

"Ed Marut is very helpful always. The whole transaction was seamless."

2016-07-27

Barcode labels in a hurry!

"Thanks for delivering my barcode labels so fast!"

2016-07-26

We love the BarcodesInc product offerings!

"The product offerings at BarcodesInc are GREAT. They are very innovative, and wonderful availability can be found here. We're ridiculously happy with what we ordered and will definitely order again! Marcuis was extremely helpful, as well with his information, quick response to my questions, and explanations that were not as "tech-y" which I needed, since I'm a purchasing agent and not the engineer who actually selected what we ordered."

Premium Service

"Wonderful experience. Easily filled order. Will likely order from them next time."

Quick and Easy!

"Placing orders for printer ribbons is always quick and painless. Shipping is super fast so I never have to worry about running our of supplies."

Performing to Expectations

"Never had an issue with the product we order from Bar Codes Inc. The customer service is there and no surprises about when my shipment will arrive. Talked to a number of different sales people and the service is always the same - excellent. Yes, this is not the first time I have ordered from them. Definitely, we continue to order from them."

A+++ Super fast shipping and availability! Excellent Customer Service

"BarcodesInc is a great company to do business with! The availability of stock and super fast shipping is what makes me a customer! Customer service is top notch!

Share BarcodesInc's store rating

BarcodesInc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BarcodesInc is not a merchant member
BarcodesInc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!