Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Awesome product and service

"They have great products and the service is awesome"

This review was modified by lovegavgav on March 29 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-03-27

"great prices. easy to use the website."

This review was modified by MediumAquamarineCricket on March 29 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-03-23

"Also had an order for a gimbal for a zero ordered for oh I mean through Amazon I am telling the complete 100% truth about receiving it I did not it's kind of it to prove my point that I'm ordering this from you today."

This review was modified by PaleChestnutPeacock on March 28 2017 12:00:31 AM

2017-03-20

Always great service!!

"Have purchased cameras and accessories from Beach more than once. They are great to do business with. For most recent order, we wanted to upgrade one part of the package deal on a camera and they did so for us at a very reasonable price. Also, order arrived quickly but minus an item and that was quickly resolved for us. Great place to do business with and they do have great prices - We always shop around and end up back with Beach."

This review was modified by beachlover100 on March 22 2017 10:00:01 AM

2017-03-19

took multiple attempts and sketch with what promo codes they would take

"At first it accepted my promo code, but multiple attempts proved fruitless upon final confirmation. Frustrating experience. Either the coupon is good or it's not... don't take me thru the payment process multiple times only to bounce back with no explanation. Finally, after clearing cookies etc and starting again, there was an explanation confirming the code was no longer valid... Am wondering if the order was placed in a time of transition for BC.... "

This review was modified by yourworldinfocus on March 21 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-03-15

Great Price on Purchase, Free Fast Shipping. If Service is needed, I sure hope it's as Awesome!

"Haven't but just ordered, however am very impressed if the product I receive is as sold! Best Price, and hope the Firmware Update is current, so for now,
2 Thumbs Up.

This review was modified by DaleSoFla on March 17 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-03-10

Excellent service and sales.

"I can't say enough about the fantastic service I have received from Beach Camera's customer service and sales department. These people have done a great job every step of the way in helping me with my purchases as well as returns. Thanks Beach Camera."

This review was modified by luna-54373 on March 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-03-01

Hell yeah

"Thank you for having this product "

This review was modified by Iamnatsirt on March 03 2017 02:00:07 PM

2017-02-27

cool beans

"easy to use website and payment"

This review was modified by ken_executivesolutions on March 01 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-23

LITT!!

"Im happy so far! Exited to get my order next week! ;)"

This review was modified by renebusiness on February 28 2017 12:00:37 AM

2017-02-21

A bit of confusion at first.

"There was a small mix up in my order. But customer service worked with me and saw to it that I was completely satisfied with the outcome of everything in the end. Good company to deal with. "

This review was modified by wrsds1 on February 23 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-02-09

"Very simple to order from and will definitely order from again providing product is as described. Pricing is also very fair also making the decision to shop from this site very easy. Thank you"

This review was modified by peteandsuerios on February 14 2017 12:00:28 AM

2017-02-02

What, can't ship to Hawaii?

"When I tried to order from Amazon was told they don't ship that far. So called Beach and managed to ship camera for $16.99"

This review was modified by woolcock_woody on February 07 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-02-01

Searching for the best deal

"I found your site thru the Nikon website. After going thru all of the the listed vendors, you looked like the best deal."

This review was modified by vafatboy on February 03 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-01-16

Finally the problem was resolved. Great!

"UPDATED (2/1/2017): Finally I got my money back, and later a customer representative called me to appologize. He offered me buying the TV again with the same promotion, but I had purchased another TV, so I didn't do it. Instead, he gave me $100 coupon for the apology. Now I feel they care their customers.

I purchased a TV from this seller, two weeks later the package was delivered to some wrong address, not even in the correct city. And then I contacted them to send me a replacement. They refused because the TV was out of stock. Two days later, the TV was back to stock, and I asked them to send a replacement again, they refused again. This time they said this is their policy: only refund and I can re-order. There was promotion when I placed the order, but they refused to honor the promotion when I tried to reorder. They left me no choice, only accepted their refund.

This review was modified by liudapeng331 on February 07 2017 12:00:02 AM

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.