Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-02-23

LITT!!

"Im happy so far! Exited to get my order next week! ;)"

2017-02-21

A bit of confusion at first.

"There was a small mix up in my order. But customer service worked with me and saw to it that I was completely satisfied with the outcome of everything in the end. Good company to deal with. "

2017-02-09

"Very simple to order from and will definitely order from again providing product is as described. Pricing is also very fair also making the decision to shop from this site very easy. Thank you"

2017-02-02

What, can't ship to Hawaii?

"When I tried to order from Amazon was told they don't ship that far. So called Beach and managed to ship camera for $16.99"

2017-02-01

Searching for the best deal

"I found your site thru the Nikon website. After going thru all of the the listed vendors, you looked like the best deal."

2017-01-16

Finally the problem was resolved. Great!

"UPDATED (2/1/2017): Finally I got my money back, and later a customer representative called me to appologize. He offered me buying the TV again with the same promotion, but I had purchased another TV, so I didn't do it. Instead, he gave me $100 coupon for the apology. Now I feel they care their customers.

I purchased a TV from this seller, two weeks later the package was delivered to some wrong address, not even in the correct city. And then I contacted them to send me a replacement. They refused because the TV was out of stock. Two days later, the TV was back to stock, and I asked them to send a replacement again, they refused again. This time they said this is their policy: only refund and I can re-order. There was promotion when I placed the order, but they refused to honor the promotion when I tried to reorder. They left me no choice, only accepted their refund.

julioberrio2010's Avatar

2017-01-15

Great Buy!!!

"Got this deal from Bradsdeals, great buy at a great price and got full protection plan from Google! Win Win!!!"

2017-01-14

"I cant track my orders and idk if it cancelled "

2017-01-12

Quick printer purchase

"Super fast and easy transaction"

2017-01-11

"I've been buying cameras from this seller for years and must say they work hard to make sure you get what you want at a fair price. "

2017-01-11

So Satisfied

"I love Beach Camera pricing and quick shipping. I bought 2 Mackie Studio Monitors and was shocked at how quickly they appeared at my door. Good job Beach Camera! I look forward to receiving my new purchase."

2017-01-10

""

2017-01-08

Worst customer service

"They sent me the wrong item and were unwilling to do anything about it until the item was fully and completely returned to their warehouse. Ok, fair enough. Except they then didn't offer to supply the return label for a full 2 days. They also showed no indication that they'd would be replacing the item and when I pressed about this, they informed me that I would actually have to place an entirely new order.

I work in a retail store that prides itself on customer service. That cares about its customers. This company? Never one made me feel like they cared about anything more than my money. Their prices are good, their customer service is quite the opposite.

2017-01-04

"Very good shopping experience"

2017-01-04

"I was lured by a promo email. One item I was interested in was the Panasonic GX85. You had discounted it a whopping $2.00. Not very impressive. So, I settled for the Wacom stylus."

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.