Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.
2017-06-13

Beach Camera ROCKS!

"I very rarely write online review for stores, but Beach Camera has proven to be the exception.

Ray (a seasoned and extremely helpful salesperson with Beach Camera) and Beach Camera overall has been absolutely phenomenal to deal with in purchasing electronics online. Beach Camera has matched any price I found online and provide the best value and service in the process. They have become one of the primary websites/stores I use to research and purchase electronics.

Ray goes above and beyond the call of duty, and will be HONEST with you during the entire process - if he can match a price or help you out, he will; if he can't, he'll tell you without trying to push you into a transaction you don't want.

When you call Beach Camera, just ask for Ray. Can't say enough about the service and customer support. FIVE STARS.

2017-06-12

Awesome Experience with Beach Camera!!

"I placed an order with Beach camera over the phone as it was not taking the $15 off coupon online. The representative over the phone was very helpful and was able to match the price by applying the coupon for me. The shipping was prompt and received the product I was expecting.
I would highly recommend beach camera to others.

2017-06-12

"I enjoyed how easy it was to find what I was looking for at a great deal. I found your company via a third party merchant and rather than purchase the item through them I can directly to your site to complete my purchase. "

2017-06-08

"product was easily displayed "

2017-05-26

"what i wanted for a great price"

2017-05-25

Great Pricing

"Beach Camera has sustained a reputation for excellent customer service and value pricing. Their reputation as a high benchmark online business is widespread."

2017-05-24

they didn't mention all of the shipping cost (lyers)

"After buying and paying for the item I got, I found that FedEx is charging me for another $62 they didn't mention it on their website.
They lied when they said that it is free shipping, and when I entered my postal code, it calculated $27 only.
They are not telling the truth.
And when I tried to call their customer services, the representative didn't want to listen to me, he only returned the $27 without understanding anything.
Very bad customer service, and non integrity website to buy from it.

2017-05-19

Bought a Tablet Without Reading Specs-Not BC's Fault-They Took it back No Prob!

"This is actually a popup I get after buying a 4KHDTV, but I never left one about the tablet I bought and wanted to return. There was NOTHING wrong with the tablet, but it wasn't as smart as I'd hoped.. I expected them to say. "Lady, read the description of the item BEFORE you buy!" But they didn't say that, They said, Sure! No Problem!" And that's why I'm giving them another try with a much more expensive item. They were so honorable and nice; that's why I'm a repeat customer."

2017-05-13

fantastic online store

"I was looking for a Nikon D7200 with a good lens, and I found it here at Beach Camera!

2017-05-10

"I had a 15.00 off coupon code and it wouldn't accept it."

2017-05-05

Return Service was not up to their standards

"Bought a blu-ray player, received a RMA number to return. The unit was not as advertised, purchased through Wal-Mart fullfilled by Beach Camera. Returned by UPS on 4/13/2017, still no refund as of 5/5/2017. Called to find out what happened. The guy answering the phone hung up on me, before I could even give the order number. Called back and said they are closed at 2:00pm on Friday. So you just hang up at closing time! Invoice says refund will be made in 7-10 business days. No communication at all from Beach Camera. Was going to order more equipment, not now. Beware if you have a problem.
Have upgraded review to four stars instead of one as Beach Camera finally, Lindsay Lopez, got back to me and booked the refund for the returned items, and apologized for their failure on timely handling my return. Will try again.

2017-04-27

Beach Camera is Amazing

"I highly recommend Beach Camera for giving excellent service. The people are polite and helpful. Don't be afraid to call and ask anything. I was lucky enough to get Josh, and he offered to upgrade shipping so I could get the video camera quicker. He got it here in ONE DAY, not two as I was expecting. Beach Camera truly earns my business.

Thank you JOSH and Thank you Beach.

Anne

2017-04-24

Dell computer

"I bought a Dell computer that started making a loud humming, one day after I received it. I waited 55 minutes to talk to a rep (which is required on all returns). Now I get to pay to ship it back. "

2017-04-13

family shops BC

"friends and family all pleased and always check online BC first"

2017-04-11

goood

"very trust site
thanks ...

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.