Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.

2016-11-28

Very competitive price of brand Item and free shipping

"I have purchased several items from Beach Camera in the past including camera equipment. The service is extremely reliable. "

2016-11-26

Good service

"Gave me free SD card, no tax which is great"

2016-11-25

"Fast quick and great price"

2016-11-25

good

"goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood"

2016-11-24

Emmer Endorsement

"I appreciated the simple viewing and order process. I was offered a $50 coupon off the $546 price, but did not see it get applied. I am hoping I was not scammed on this feature. "

2016-11-15

"Online shopping made easily and affordable."

2016-11-14

Great deal buy direct through

"I was looking for a camera as a gift through all the "big" shopping websites. I found a bundle i wished to purchase but they couldnt ship it fast enough. I ended up on Walmart's site and found the bundle I wanted and if I purchased through Walmart the 1 day shipping would have cost almost double. Instead of purchasing through Walmart's outside vendor option, I went directly to Beachcamera and made the purchase. If my husband doesnt like the camera, I hope their return policy is as stated! "

2016-11-04

Lost Merchandise

"I ordered this product on Amazon and had it shipped to my apartment, and supposedly it came to my door two days later. I had never seen it...I'm thinking it was stolen at this point. So I contact Fed Ex and they insist it was dropped off and there was nothing they could do, and said to contact the shipper. So I did, and Beach Camera said they would look into it themselves. It turned out that as Fed Ex said it was shipped, and I had already explained to Beach Camera that $200 was a lot for me to just lose, and I had to file a credit card dispute, and in good faith they refunded my charge, and I repurchased the item from the website, and will have it shipped to my place of work, where I will be able to safely receive my package.

Thank you so much! I will recommend your services to everyone!

2016-10-30

East Site to Navigate and great prices!

"I researched DSLR cameras and I found Beach Camera had the best deal . I'll likely skip the research next time and come straight to Beach Camera in the future."

2016-10-30

one stop shopping

"always arrives in time. Great customer service no hassle"

2016-10-27

ON LINE TECHNOLOGY FOR PLACING ORDERS STINKS

"VERY DIFFICULT TO NEGOTIATE ORDERS ON LINE. REGISTRATION, SETTING UP A PASSWORD AND BEING ABLE TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE ORDER PROCESS IS VERY DIFFICULT. I'VE REQUESTED THEIR ON LINE TECHNICIANS DO A DRY RUN TO SEE WHAT IS PREVENTING SMOOTH AND EASY ACCESS TO CUSTOMERS. ANOTHER PROBLEM, ONCE ONE MANAGES TO GAIN ACCESS, IS THAT THE PRICE OF THE ORDER IS NOT CORRECT?? I FINALLY HAD TO ACCEPT DEFEAT AND HAVE A LIVE PERSON PROCESS MY ORDER."

2016-10-26

Great price for great item

"Fast and easy to work with"

2016-10-26

Beach Camera finally delivers

"The camera is exactly what I was looking for. The tripod has bubble levels and the camera has a built in, on screen digital level. The Canon M3 has a "selfie" screen with a 170 degree viewing angle. This bundle came with nice extras like UV filter lens and deluxe gadget bag.
Specifically chose this camera bundle for the wireless remote. They shipped one with a wire that is useless. Customer service said they did not have it in stock and to check back.
I would have preferred if they gave me an option to wait until they had it in stock, or they should carry what they sell, or not list it for sale if they do not have it.
Customer service contacted me and sent wireless remote, it was delayed in shipping and I received the wireless remote 16 days after I received the camera bundle.

2016-10-17

Very easy to shop with Beach Camera.

"great website, excellent product description"

2016-10-14

Super easy to shop!

"Found the camera I wanted very quickly and easily, for a great price! Love the Amazon check-out option. Thank you!"

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.