Stores > Bealls, Giddings, TX
  • Bealls, Gidding

Giddings, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Giddings, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-07-24

"The stage stores are amazing friendly and I can always find great deals and stylish clothing."

2017-07-21

"please rea the above response. I wrote it all there. Your staff great:)"

2017-06-14

"Very good. Everyone was very helpful."

2017-05-28

"The Giddings' store is more plus size friendly than my home store..... on trend options for the imperfect figure."

2017-05-28

"I had a great time shopping and the sales associate was very helpful and finding my size and matching clothing"

2017-04-06

"My experience today was great. Quickly checked out by the associate that helped me in store. When approached check out there was no associate at check out which I found odd but the associate who helped me quickly ask if I was ready to check out & assisted me."

2017-03-23

"I've always loved bealls and I'm a platinum member. I've had a bealls card for at least 20 years and my granddaughter loves it too. I've never had any problems with stage."

2017-02-28

"the sales lady was wonderful"

2016-12-26

"Well I was told that if I used my Bealls card I will get 40% additional discount on all my purchase. My husband did not have plan to used my Bealls card but, since I was informed that I get additional 40% discount then I agreed to use my Bealls card. But looking at my receipt when I got home I didn't get the 40% additional discount. In fact most of the item such as the scarf and baby clothes they supposed to 50 % off I was not given 50% off it was just 30%off was applied. So I was happy with the associate but not the transaction. I was not given ti 40% discount that I was supposed to get by using my Bealls card. I had no intention of using my Bealls card till the cashier had informed me and my husband that 40% discount will be apply if I use my Bealls card. I live in Austin and I purcharse the item in Giddings, Texas. It was just too far for me to go back and try to get it adjusted. I am very unhappy with my total purchase. I am thinking I am saving money but I didn't on top of that I will be charge interest on my Bealls card."

2016-12-20

"Awesome, love shopping at this stores, find great iteams for low prices!"

2016-12-20

"My experience with bealls was great. I've had a bealls card for 20 years or longer. I'm a platinum customer. I love the store and they were all nice."

2016-12-18

"I enjoyed shopping, but would like to see more selections in the blue jean department.."

2016-12-17

Share Bealls, Giddings, TX's store rating

Bealls, Giddings, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Giddings, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Giddings, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.