Stores > Bealls, Palestine, TX
  • Bealls, Palesti Bealls, Palestine, TX Elite Status

Palestine, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Palestine, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-06-06

"I was disappointed with the uncleanliness of the store."

2017-06-01

"Very nice store. Lots of clothes"

2017-05-27

"Bealls has alot of great styles in the kids clothes but sizes go fast."

2017-05-25

"The associates are ALWAYS friendly and willing to help. The store is always in order and makes my trip go smoothly. They have stylish, affordable items for me, my family, and my home."

2017-05-16

"I have expressed my thoughts above. Your store is too crowded, the temp is too high & NOT comfortable. Unable to locate a register to pay, unable to locate an associate in the department was very annoying. So much merchandise....hard to find quality products amongst the junky stuff. :("

Rep reply posted May-17-2017

A rep from Bealls, Palestine, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-04-23

"It was good they were very friendly like always."

2017-04-23

"I shop rarely but when I do I have a idea of what I'm looking for and I always find it here! They always have good sales and merchandise marked fairly! I love shopping here!"

2017-04-22

"it was busy and not enough associates therefore they couldnt help you alot because they were at registrys it wasnt there fault"

2017-04-21

"The store was busy with customers due to 50% off sale. No one was tending dressing rooms or returning clothes back to sales racks. There was no place outside dressing room to place clothes that were folded, not on hangers. A basket or some type of container would have been nice. Also, there was no checkout in ladies department. However, I did find several items to purchase @ 50% off."

2017-04-17

"The Palestine Texas store is always above and beyond my expectations every time I go in to shop. I worked in retail customer service for 35 years. Please believe me when I say it is among the best I have ever experienced. The sales staff is willing to help me find what i am shopping for. They are always ready to give 110% of their time and patience to assist me anyway possible. Melissa Sester and Chassity Pena are always willing to help me find what I am looking for whether it is at the Estée Lauder counter or something in another department of the store. Thank you lady's for making my shopping at Bealls a wonderful and friendly experience. Thank you Stage Stores for an awesome store in my community with class act customer service. "

2017-04-01

"My lastest experience at Beall's was amazing. I was needing questions about some acne stuff for my daughter and Melissa was AMAZING!!! She went above and beyond the answers I was needing. I will definitely be returning to her if I need something in the beauty department. Melissa has always had a smile on her face when I come in. I'm so glad we have people like her that enjoy their job."

2017-03-30

"I was excited to be able to save more than $50 on my last purchase made thanks to the coupons"

2017-03-26

"It was good. I was able to find what I needed fast and I was interested in things around it. I was helped when needed and had no trouble."

2017-03-18

"I love Bealls!! It's one of my favorite places to shop and browse around."

2017-03-08

"Love shopping at Beall's. Usually find what I'm looking for at a good price. I like getting the coupons in the mail and via text to have available to shop with. Keep doing what your doing!"

Share Bealls, Palestine, TX's store rating

Bealls, Palestine, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Palestine, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Palestine, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.