Stores > Bealls, Palestine, TX
  • Bealls, Palesti

Palestine, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Palestine, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-04-21

"The store was busy with customers due to 50% off sale. No one was tending dressing rooms or returning clothes back to sales racks. There was no place outside dressing room to place clothes that were folded, not on hangers. A basket or some type of container would have been nice. Also, there was no checkout in ladies department. However, I did find several items to purchase @ 50% off."

2017-04-17

"The Palestine Texas store is always above and beyond my expectations every time I go in to shop. I worked in retail customer service for 35 years. Please believe me when I say it is among the best I have ever experienced. The sales staff is willing to help me find what i am shopping for. They are always ready to give 110% of their time and patience to assist me anyway possible. Melissa Sester and Chassity Pena are always willing to help me find what I am looking for whether it is at the Estée Lauder counter or something in another department of the store. Thank you lady's for making my shopping at Bealls a wonderful and friendly experience. Thank you Stage Stores for an awesome store in my community with class act customer service. "

2017-04-01

"My lastest experience at Beall's was amazing. I was needing questions about some acne stuff for my daughter and Melissa was AMAZING!!! She went above and beyond the answers I was needing. I will definitely be returning to her if I need something in the beauty department. Melissa has always had a smile on her face when I come in. I'm so glad we have people like her that enjoy their job."

2017-03-30

"I was excited to be able to save more than $50 on my last purchase made thanks to the coupons"

2017-03-26

"It was good. I was able to find what I needed fast and I was interested in things around it. I was helped when needed and had no trouble."

2017-03-18

"I love Bealls!! It's one of my favorite places to shop and browse around."

2017-03-08

"Love shopping at Beall's. Usually find what I'm looking for at a good price. I like getting the coupons in the mail and via text to have available to shop with. Keep doing what your doing!"

2017-02-27

"La cajera era muy amable y atenta y siempre dispuesta a responder todas mis preguntas"

2017-02-05

"Very good, and very organized."

2017-01-27

"I love the sales Bealls has. There is always coupons or discounts on merchandise."

2017-01-02

"easy to shop for what I wanted"

2016-12-22

"I love shopping at bealls. My 2 year old grand daughter is growing so fast that I always find myself at bealls buying new clothes for her"

2016-12-22

"I usually find what i am looking for at a good value."

2016-12-22

"Staff was friendly and helpful"

2016-12-22

"I love Stage stores. Never dissatisfied. Good quality clothing.Grand babies like to shop there also.I take one of them with me"

Share Bealls, Palestine, TX's store rating

Bealls, Palestine, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Palestine, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Palestine, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.